R.I.P. Stephen Gately (Boyzone)

RAK1

This really has shocked me. I was never a huge Boyzone fan either but this is just so strange and sad :sad:

The first thing that comes to mind when you hear he was out drinking is that something was put in his drink :boxed: I really hope they find out how this happened.

An yeah, 2009 has been a pretty terrible year for deaths :blink:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just popped in to mention that they did a bit of a segment on Stephen Gately on The Morning Show today. Unfortunately I can't find the video, but I'll keep looking and if I find it I'll post it here so you guys can see it.

I did also find a few articles in Australia that you may or may not find interesting...

The Daily Telegraph

Yahoo!7 news - it also includes a video from Seven News

NineMSN

Edited by nico_collard

I saw them at wembley arena 29th May this year and last year. Its terrible and very sad. He was one of my favourites and my mother's too. Maybe they will bump into each other in heaven and she can give me a hug

I've never been a huge BoyZone fan but my dad loves them so I've been exposed to their music quite a bit. I liked Stephen and was completely shocked to hear this. And my dad even more so. He spent all night playing their music :sad:

When I found out I just sort of gasped and yelled "NO!" then ran to fetch my dad.

how sad :emot-sad: never a boyzone fan but its not the point. r.i.p

what i dont get is when he came out being a gay, loads of people was slagging him off for it now his dead everyone loves him again, same thing with MJ oohhhh well its life.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I listened to Boyzone in 1998. And Steo was my favorite.

I am very fond of him.

I been to concert at Wembley in last year and i seen him first time in my life. The first and the last time.

This news was a shock for me.

I still can not believe it.

I can not explain what Steo meant for me...

R.I.P.

A beautiful man who is now the perfect angel ... forever young and never forgotten.

A man, a friend, a brother, a son, a husband and a hero ©