2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's been six weeks? Good memories, good memories.

I want to meet you all again. :emot-sad:

We were advised to have some lunch before we went to the Sound Academy to get started and I had such a migraine I had to go to Tim Horton's for a sandwich instead. I couldn't stomach looking at chicken feet etc. with my headache. :puke:

That's a good thing because Tim Hortons owns that market.

When I was eating my food in line I was trying, politely, to hide the fact I was gagging. :teehee:

Chicken feet! :wub2:

I took a picture that day for posterity:

9228_288670405356_866015356_9304327_1442970_n.jpg

One of my friends, and my dad says chicken feet are good. I don't quite trust them about it. :lol3: But then again, they're both males and maybe guys like eating some weird s**t. :naughty:

Aw Louise, the little :dunno: guy in your sig under "Future gigs" makes me a bit sad. We'll have to do something before Mika comes back. That always takes way too long. :naughty:

Has anyone talked to Dylan lately?

Me too. :naughty: I'm making it my one of my missions in life (:mf_rosetinted:) to travel to see Mika, even if it's just Montreal. :lol3:

But, yes, that sounds like lots of fun. :teehee: Mika doesn't come here often enough. :naughty:

No, I haven't seen him around in forever!

Edited by iadoremika

Aw Louise, the little :dunno: guy in your sig under "Future gigs" makes me a bit sad. We'll have to do something before Mika comes back. That always takes way too long. :naughty:

Has anyone talked to Dylan lately?

*bump*

I talked to him like a week ago...

he loves talking to me on msn :lmao:

P.P.S just so you guys know, this was the single best day of my entire life. And yes, that means it beats out everything in the history of my life. :tears:

Aw. :huglove:

The next one will be even better!

If it is, I might just go into cardiac arrest or even a coma.

Like, the feeling. Just thinking about the feeling when Mika first came on stage. I can't even think about it without tearing up, because it wasn't just a concert. It was something I wanted SO badly, and something I used to think would never happen, and there it is. Right there. The man I have edited pictures of for over a year, and have had dreams about. I have his posters on my wall! And he is standing right infront of me. Finally. And he puts his heart and soul into his performance, and it is just phenemonal and I couldn't ask for anything ever again because nothing will compare to it!

And he puts his heart and soul into his performance, and it is just phenemonal and I couldn't ask for anything ever again because nothing will compare to it!

The Kool Haus gig was like that for me. I've had a lot of experiences since then that sound way more amazing to other people, but they didn't feel as exciting to me.

You might change your mind when you meet Mika though. That may go down in history as the best gig. :naughty:

The Kool Haus gig was like that for me. I've had a lot of experiences since then that sound way more amazing to other people, but they didn't feel as exciting to me.

You might change your mind when you meet Mika though. That may go down in history as the best gig. :naughty:

Yeah it will either be incredibly amazing or really bad, because I'll have forgotten to say a witty joke I had planned for 4 months before hand :bleh:

It sucks because I had stuff planned for this gig to say to him, :bleh:

Probably wouldn't have said it anyways, seeing as Yasmine made me like :hypo:

• 4 weeks later...

Remember when we were in that market buying lunch? And I didn't know what to get and Christine, I think you asked me about sushi. I said I never tried it before. And you said "now is not the time" (:aah::naughty:).

Well, I've sorted it out with a friend and...

My time is Thursday, Christine, my time is Thursday. :lol3:

I hope it's real crab meat. :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm going to find out this week if I like it or not. I've heard it's good though. :dunno: Guess it depends on the person?

The ones I had was "imitation." :shocked:

Oh for sure, if you don't think about what it is you are eating then you'll probably like it, but if you're like "wow i am eating seaweed..." you might not enjoy it. :roftl:

I like the texture. :das:

The ones I had was "imitation." :shocked:

Oh for sure, if you don't think about what it is you are eating then you'll probably like it, but if you're like "wow i am eating seaweed..." you might not enjoy it. :roftl:

I like the texture. :das:

There are different kinds of sushi, some with real some with imitation crab, I'm sure.

I know, right? :aah: Like that time when my mom was little and she was eating haggis and she liked it so she asked what was in it, and...:naughty:

There are different kinds of sushi, some with real some with imitation crab, I'm sure.

I know, right? :aah: Like that time when my mom was little and she was eating haggis and she liked it so she asked what was in it, and...:naughty:

Bleeegh, yeah wrong timing for that question. :roftl:

When I was little I didn't know chicken was... well, a chicken.. and turkey was, a turkey. When I figured it out it didn't bother me but somehow shrimp bothered me greatly. :no:

When I was little I didn't know chicken was... well, a chicken.. and turkey was, a turkey. When I figured it out it didn't bother me but somehow shrimp bothered me greatly. :no:

:lmfao:

I hate seafood with the exception of fish sometimes...and sushi is...:boxed:

sorry for the interruption...:naughty:

Remember when we were in that market buying lunch? And I didn't know what to get and Christine, I think you asked me about sushi. I said I never tried it before. And you said "now is not the time" (:aah::naughty:).

Well, I've sorted it out with a friend and...

My time is Thursday, Christine, my time is Thursday. :lol3:

Oh good luck with that! :lmfao:

I think the only thing I've ever had is the fake crab meat in a California roll. Usually I only eat salmon teriyaki at sushi restuarants. That's as fishy as I ever want to get. :naughty:

I was thinking about the T&T Supermarket today. Mika eating lunch in there was such a trip, I still can't believe it. :roftl:

Oh good luck with that! :lmfao:

I think the only thing I've ever had is the fake crab meat in a California roll. Usually I only eat salmon teriyaki at sushi restuarants. That's as fishy as I ever want to get. :naughty:

I was thinking about the T&T Supermarket today. Mika eating lunch in there was such a trip, I still can't believe it. :roftl:

Thanks, I think I need it. I have no idea what to expect. :roftl:

Salmon teiyaki sounds delicious! :shocked:

:lmfao: Love your splurge of food insights.

I used to like escargo..:blink:

One time my dad bought escargot...from Dollarama. It came in a can.

He made me eat one.

Thanks, I think I need it. I have no idea what to expect. :roftl:

Salmon teiyaki sounds delicious! :shocked:

One time my dad bought escargot...from Dollarama. It came in a can.

He made me eat one.

:lmfao:

ESCARGO FROM DOLLARAMA!????

it's bad enough my mom bought me a pair of socks there but snails...*shudder* :roftl: