2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean? That's totally how I remember it going down.

Mika: Pleeeeease?? Don't you know there's a recession going on? I need all the help I can get!! :puppy_eyes:

Us: Well Mika, that sounds like a lot of work, and we have CN Tower tickets already. :shun:

Mika: But, but... I'll spring for pizza! With more than one topping, even! :puppy_eyes: :puppy_eyes:

Us: Fine, if we must. :rolls_eyes:

that's exactly how you told me the story. :aah:

Mika: Pleeeeease?? Don't you know there's a recession going on? I need all the help I can get!! :puppy_eyes:

Us: Well Mika, that sounds like a lot of work, and we have CN Tower tickets already. :shun:

Mika: But, but... I'll spring for pizza! With more than one topping, even! :puppy_eyes: :puppy_eyes:

as if Mika said that to you! LOL!

as if Mika said that to you! LOL!

Well, he didn't say that, but he did nearly choke on his food when he asked me for the help painting, because apparently I looked like I was ready to walk away, and he couldn't empty his mouth fast enough to speak :lmfao:

That almost sounds like the negotiating between Mika and Zoots when he asked her to be a Big Girl Dancer that same night. :naughty:

Willywonka - I've never laughed so hard at 7:06 AM before my morning coffee.

:roftl:

That almost sounds like the negotiating between Mika and Zoots when he asked her to be a Big Girl Dancer that same night. :naughty:

Willywonka - I've never laughed so hard at 7:06 AM before my morning coffee.

Or when he tried with Bab and she totally rejected him :aah::roftl:

Yes, ha she wasn't an easy sell. He was giving her Da Stare and she still resisted for quite some time. She tried to counter offer by asking if Mana or I could be lollipop girls so she wouldn't be on her own but he only wanted big girls.

But really who could resist those eyes in the end? Except Bab of course. :roftl:

Yes, ha she wasn't an easy sell. He was giving her Da Stare and she still resisted for quite some time. She tried to counter offer by asking if Mana or I could be lollipop girls so she wouldn't be on her own but he only wanted big girls.

But really who could resist those eyes in the end? Except Bab of course. :roftl:

Yeah, it was hilarious how it took er a few times of Mika asking, and a couple of hours to finally, spontaneously, shout out to him: "Ok, I'll do it!!!:mf_lustslow:". That was too funny for words.

And when he took her on stage and taught her the dance and bowed at her was just :wub2:. We all started shouting and cheering like mad :naughty:. We were there at the front of the stage, just fangurling away. A bit like when he spontaneously started singing One Foot Boy and we all nearly died :fangurl:

Wow ... it's so cool you guys got to do this ... your semi famous now :lmfao:

I'm not jealous ... much :aah:

I know, it was amazing. We could go on about it for years, which we probably will amongst ourselves :naughty:, but there really are no words to express how cool it was. Surreal pretty much sums it up I guess.

Yeah, it was hilarious how it took er a few times of Mika asking, and a couple of hours to finally, spontaneously, shout out to him: "Ok, I'll do it!!!:mf_lustslow:". That was too funny for words.

And when he took her on stage and taught her the dance and bowed at her was just :wub2:. We all started shouting and cheering like mad :naughty:. We were there at the front of the stage, just fangurling away. A bit like when he spontaneously started singing One Foot Boy and we all nearly died :fangurl:

[/color]

sorry, im confused, was BABS a big girl?!

Ohhhh, I know Zoots done it, but I thought you might have done one at some point :roftl: I didn't think you would have done it, though you totally should have! Sexy dance with Mika :das:

Haha I don't think so. Nice to be asked personally though.

was he wearing a garbage bag as well when he painted? :naughty:

No, I guess he has someone else to clean his clothes for him. :sneaky2:

He said something about not being able to see the paint unless you're in a club (under UV light) so at first I wasn't worried about it. But we had to prepare the brushes before we started painting the planets and the paint was splashing all up my arm and when I got a bit on my new jeans I changed my mind and donned a garbage bag. :naughty:

I don't remember if he had it on during the painting, but later he was definitely wearing that nice red/green plaid jacket. He looked fab. :wub2:

No, I guess he has someone else to clean his clothes for him. :sneaky2:

He said something about not being able to see the paint unless you're in a club (under UV light) so at first I wasn't worried about it. But we had to prepare the brushes before we started painting the planets and the paint was splashing all up my arm and when I got a bit on my new jeans I changed my mind and donned a garbage bag. :naughty:

I don't remember if he had it on during the painting, but later he was definitely wearing that nice red/green plaid jacket. He looked fab. :wub2:

I didn't wear one, but the paint all washed off eventually.