2009 - Mika @ Sound Academy,Toronto, Canada - 12 Oct - GIG REPORTS

guylainem123

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to do this gig all over again. :aah:

I want to go back to that Saturday when we met at the airport, and repeat the whole thing over and over and over again...The only change Iwould make is that I'd like to get more sleep, pretty please.

Mana, remember our midnight encounter in the hallway at Suzy's? HAHAHAHAHA That was so funny, you nearly dropped dead :lmfao:

That's sad because everyday I :swoon: alllover again....:wub2:

(I was SUCH a gig virgin! :shun::roftl:)

Well, at least your first time was a lot more pleasant than many complain of, heheheh...:aah:

mrsdodgy (4 days ago) Show Hide

+3

Marked as spam

Reply | Spam

OMFG, sex on legs...

I concur...:lmfao:

I was expecting this though...

sweetdreamsgl.gif

OMG, when and where was this? HAHAHAHA

Sara, HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE KNOWN THIS VIDEO CLIP?!?!?!?!?

It's right here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkmuPTmLo

Aaah in Sydney :doh: I think that I only heard stuff from this show, but I hardly watched any vids, lol.

And they call themselves 'untoured', pfff this song is worth 10 tours :mf_lustslow::naughty:

I want to go back to that Saturday when we met at the airport, and repeat the whole thing over and over and over again...The only change Iwould make is that I'd like to get more sleep, pretty please.

Mana, remember our midnight encounter in the hallway at Suzy's? HAHAHAHAHA That was so funny, you nearly dropped dead :lmfao:

That Saturday we met at the airport was a month ago tomorrow. :wub2::tears:

And yes, our encounter, although it was more like 2am than midnight. :sneaky2:

Like a scene out of a horror movie! I still haven't recovered from the shock. :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Well, at least your first time was a lot more pleasant than many complain of, heheheh...:aah:

OMG, when and where was this? HAHAHAHA

It was magical I am still in shock...:wub2:

OMG SARA :shocked:

Aaah in Sydney :doh: I think that I only heard stuff from this show, but I hardly watched any vids, lol.

And they call themselves 'untoured', pfff this song is worth 10 tours :mf_lustslow::naughty:

Yeah really, I'd rather have no gigs and that one where mika gets nasty with the poll, than 8000 gigs. :shocked::wub2::roftl:

A MONTH already? Wow. :shocked: The concert was...amazing.:wub2: I loved every moment of it.

The day (no matter how long I froze my metaphorical balls off in the cold) was such a delight. But the lunch I purchased was f**king gross. :teehee:

I just wanted to say that meeting everyone was so wonderful. I loved speaking with EVERYONE. I want to meet you all again. :tears: I don't know if I've ever said this but, Suzy I can tell you're a fantastic mom- you treated me like your kid, even though you never met me before.

There is so much that I'll take from the entire day (evening, night and concert) that I'll never forget, because it was that awesome.

Let's relive this night. All. Over. Again.

PS: I found the green stir stick from the hot chocolate in my jacket pocket today. :aah:

PS: I found the green stir stick from the hot chocolate in my jacket pocket today. :aah:

OMG I WAS IN STARBUCKS AND SAW THEM...:tears:

I teared up, it was really embarassing...:blink:

Everytime I see something in a store the first thing I say is, "I'd wear this to the sound academy." :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

(P.S I think I'm slowly convincing my dad to let me go to europe and see mika for my sweet 16....:naughty::thumb_yello:)

I don't know if I've ever said this but, Suzy I can tell you're a fantastic mom- you treated me like your kid, even though you never met me before.

Suzy's a great mom to me too, even though I'm older than she is. :teehee:

You should come out to another gig with us. Mika only comes around once a year so we usually go to see other stuff.

A MONTH already? Wow. :shocked: The concert was...amazing.:wub2: I loved every moment of it.

The day (no matter how long I froze my metaphorical balls off in the cold) was such a delight. But the lunch I purchased was f**king gross. :teehee:

I just wanted to say that meeting everyone was so wonderful. I loved speaking with EVERYONE. I want to meet you all again. :tears: I don't know if I've ever said this but, Suzy I can tell you're a fantastic mom- you treated me like your kid, even though you never met me before.

There is so much that I'll take from the entire day (evening, night and concert) that I'll never forget, because it was that awesome.

Let's relive this night. All. Over. Again.

You should come out to another gig with us. Mika only comes around once a year so we usually go to see other stuff.

Aww...thank you. What a nice thing to read from you (both :naughty:). Just gave me warm fuzzies. :wub2:

*Sigh* Needing to look forward to another Mika event that hopefully comes sooner than later. :boxed:

See, she's THAT awesome. :cheerful_h4h:

That would be amazing! You guys are cool and so much fun to be around, I'd love to hang out or whatever some other time. :wub2:

Aww...thank you. What a nice thing to read from you (both :naughty:). Just gave me warm fuzzies. :wub2:

*Sigh* Needing to look forward to another Mika event that hopefully comes sooner than later. :boxed:

No problemo! :fangurl:

Sooner! Most definitely SOONER! :sneaky2::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
Courtesy of Sara's MySpace:

The Painting Crew of Mika's Balls (plus closetmikafan who took the pic):

paintingcrew.jpg

I'm so happy for you it's not such a big secret anymore :wink2:

And I still think I would have fit just right in that picture :mf_rosetinted: