2009 - Mika @ Orpheum Theater, Boston, MA, Oct. 15 - Gig Reports

guylainem123

I just uploaded a few photos from the concert....the quality is awful, I apologize.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/album.php?albumid=400

One thing at the concert that nearly ruined my night: I was sitting quite a bit back and when Mika came on stage for the encore and started singing Toy Boy (which is one of my favorites and it made me cry), there were girls who screamed out "SING GRACE KELLY." I thought it was so incredibly rude, and I really really hope he didn't hear it...

I know! I was like 'wow... way to not be a mika fan, but a grace kelly fan'

and if you went on mfc earlier, you could just see the setlist f rom th eother shows. Anyways, come on, like he'd forget that song

I don't understand why he was embarassed about his pants splitting, i mean, he comes out of the space suit in his knickers... and his video does have him like dry humping everything... Mika, darling, we love you, no matter how silly you are

Wow, i took like, 300 pictures last night

Edited by havingablast

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post... and tonight was my first Mika concert as well.

From beginning to end, it was PURE JOY!!! Seeing Mika perform live, as you all already know, was the best of the best... I loved every minute of it! I also loved the energy of the crowd - the most fun, juicey and devoted fans, who knew every word to all of his songs!

I think Mika is by far the most talented, charismatic, interesting, adorable, creative, energetic performer out there. SO happy I got to go see him at the Orpheum tonight!

Mika's music even inspired me to put some fun images to a few of his songs...

Can't wait to see all the footage everyone took at the show up on YouTube tomorrow and re-live tonight all over again! While I had to leave after the show was over, it was great to read that he came out afterward and that some of you got to actually see him up close & personal...!

P.S. I also thought Gary Go did a great job! Fabulous energy and attitude!

Welcome omdeliom!

I like your vids.

Next time you will have introduce yourself to the MFCers there.

That will take the "Pure Joy" up a another notch.:thumb_yello:

My first Mika show! SO AMAZING! :D I took a bunch of video which I'm in the process of uploading (though YouTube keeps giving me error messages now :mad3:) but luckily I got the video of him changing pants on stage uploaded already. I focus on the important things in life, me :P

Excusing himself to change pants:

Putting the new ones on onstage:

Will hopefully have the rest of the vids uploaded tonight/tomorrow if YouTube stops sucking.

:lmfao: Love em! Thx for posting!!!

The pics.... HOLY F*** :drool:

A few vid:

One foot Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Blame it On the Girls

Rain:

Love Today:

I have a couple of more, they are processing. But I have only 2:45 of I see You... The end is missing, I had low battery in my camera :crybaby: So I didn't upload it. And it was SO beautiful, I couldn't breath while he was singing it :wub2:

A few vid:

One foot Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Blame it On the Girls

Rain:

Love Today:

I have a couple of more, they are processing. But I have only 2:45 of I see You... The end is missing, I had low battery in my camera :crybaby: So I didn't upload it. And it was SO beautiful, I couldn't breath while he was singing it :wub2:

thanks for the vids :flowers2:

upload i see you too, it doesnt matter that the end is missing:wink2:

A few vid:

One foot Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Blame it On the Girls

Rain:

Love Today:

Thx for the vids. PLZ upload ISY :wub2:

A few vid:

One foot Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Blame it On the Girls

Rain:

Love Today:

LOVE your videos Tiibet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please upload I See You too! Thank you for your vids, they are wonderful :mf_lustslow:!!! Do you have a vid from the breaking pants?

Actually I filmed SITM where he changes his pants... I tried to upload SITM, but didn't manage, it's a long vid, I try later again :thumb_yello:

And thanks everyone :wub2: I try to film Touches You tonight, I loved it yesterday, but didn't manage to film it, had problems with memory card or something, lol, and just enjoyed the song :mf_lustslow:

One thing at the concert that nearly ruined my night: I was sitting quite a bit back and when Mika came on stage for the encore and started singing Toy Boy (which is one of my favorites and it made me cry), there were girls who screamed out "SING GRACE KELLY." I thought it was so incredibly rude, and I really really hope he didn't hear it...

Grrrr. That sort of thing irritates me. If people are at a gig, they need to STFU and let the man sing. :sneaky2:

A few vid:

One foot Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Blame it On the Girls

Rain:

Love Today:

Omg that quality is great!! Thanks for uploading ISY, am watching it now :wub2:

A few vid:

One foot Boy

Pick Up Off the Floor

Blame it On the Girls

Rain:

Love Today:

wow, wow, wow, Tiibet! :wub2:

many thanks! :flowers2: