The rain video!

Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I love the rapping bit. LOL LOL LOL.

That was amazing. I was giggling at the beginning because it was so high and knew it would only get higher, then it got higher for the 'I hate days like this' bit and then it went into RAIN RAIN RAIN and I was on the floor, hahahah.

That was amazing. I was giggling at the beginning because it was so high and knew it would only get higher, then it got higher for the 'I hate days like this' bit and then it went into RAIN RAIN RAIN and I was on the floor, hahahah.

haha same here! I was laughing so hard when it went to RAIN RAIN RAIN!:roftl::roftl:

It had to come eventually! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

luuuv your siggie btw:thumb_yello:

I AM DYING OMGGGG.

Hahaha thanks! i love the clip of mika talking about his tamagotchi dying.

and i thought it couldn't get better than BG. :lmfao:

I KNOW HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

omfffgggg.

:lmao:

no words can describe my amusement, :lmao:

Am I the only one that thinks VAMPIRE!!! when I see these pics? I have clearly been watching True Blood too much, and reading too many horror books..

I don't think you're the only one :naughty: The eyes can also give a kinda werewolf feel to it.

Does anyone have a different download link other than the one on the first page? Cos im downloading it and it says its going to take 2 hours:sneaky2: Possibly a smaller file size? I dont mind what format it's in.

I think flv is going to be the smallest one possible, in avi the file gets 3 times the size. It's only possible with a lot less quality.

HI,guys!

does anyone have the lyrics of this song?!

the last lyrics because he changed second part and isn't anymore like this

MIKA Rain lyrics

Is it really necessary

Every single day

You're making me more ordinary

In every possible way

This ordinary mind is broken

You did it and you don't even know

You're leaving me with words unspoken

You better get back because I'm ready for

More than this whatever it is

Baby, I hate days like this

Caught in a trap I can't look back

When it rain and rain and rain and rain

More than this

Baby, I hate days like

Is it really necessary

Every single day

You're making me more ordinary

In every possible way

This ordinary mind is broken

You did it and you don't even know

You're leaving me with words unspoken

You better get back because I'm ready for

More than this whatever it is

Caught in a trap, I can't look back

More than this

More than this

Baby I hate days like

:wub2:it's my favourite Mika's song and i want so much the lyrics!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, Perez is massively obsessed with labels. I think the thing about the Miss Cali thing was that she's supposed to be representing the state of California, and you can't represent an entire state and give out extreme views like that. Another contestant who was asked the same question said 'that's not really up to me, that's for our government to decide' which is a fair enough answer and whether she personally agrees with it or not, it's valid and decent. Miss California was just way too quick to shove her predjudices down everyone's throat and that's why people reacted.

I think him pimping Mika on his site HAS done Mika a lot of favours. Particularly in the U.S. We don't really hear much about Perez over here, but he's massive stateside and highly influential so I do think he's had a positive impact on Mika's career over there, but at the same time you're right about him not saying a word on Mika's preference. It would make some people think 'omg, Mika and Perez are dating' which isn't really THAT beneficial. (And, regardless of gender, Mika can get someone muuuuuuuch better than Perez :naughty:)

Still, maybe if Perez stops going on about him, people will actually start listening to Mika's music rather than Perez's opinion. Now he's performing on shows like Letterman and Ellen, he doesn't really need Perez anymore, but I think Perez helped to elevate him to that level when he was doing all that pimping a year or so ago.

Well I think that's right. If Perez stops gushing about Mika, maybe people will take Mika more seriously as a musician. I do know Perez brought Mika's status, in America, probably as far as he got, before this tour. But now I hope that his appearances on TV will do the rest.

To be honest, I even wondered (for a while) if Perez and Mika had something going on! But later on when I briefly followed Perez on Twitter, I realised there wasn't anything, and, like you say, I'm glad, because Mika can do much better romance-wise.

My problem with Perez isn't that he sticks up for gay rights (because I think they deserve equal rights too) but it's the way he goes about it. You don't change peoples' opinions about contraversial issues by slating them. That only makes things worse in the long run. You change peoples' opinions by talking it over and putting your point accross in a sane and rational way.

The people who visit Perez's site, imo, go there because they know they can rile him up by calling him, and anyone he supports, homophobic names. This is why I prefer that Mika is not stuck in the middle of this in future.