Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and then I "can't" listen to my ipod because MIKA signed it, and I would ruin it, I won't be using it until this weekend when I get something that protects the autograph

Blame it on the boy!!Hope everyone feels better soon:thumb_yello:

Put clear packing tape over the autograph. Trim the tape to fit.

Okay, I'm trying to break down my feelings about those two nights. I think it comes down to I felt special. Special for being chosen and kept on and special for getting to pick out the three other girls at Philly.

My question to myself was what can I do to feel special and make others feel special?

Well I am calling to volunteer my Reiki to hospice patients. There is a nursing group that is looking for volunteers to do Reiki. So that is what I am going to do.

:blink: Hello and Bonjour !

I know how you feel... Cause it happen to me too.

See since 2007 Mika is a big part of my life and i know that in an adult world and also when you are 32 you can't live in cartoon motion everyday.

But i find a few tricks to have Mika whit me every day. I can tell them so everyone can use them.

1: I wear things that its inspired by Mika from my shoes to my pant to my shirt to my jewelery... So i just have to look at me and smile.

2: i listen Mika on my Ipod all day long or almost all day and night.

3: I tell my friens that i wish to be niknamed Veronica.

4: in my bag i bring with me a small picture book of Mika.

5: Each night before i go to sleep i write a few page of a fanfiction story that happend between me and Mika.

6: each time i know that i will go to a Mika concert i make myshelf a Concert diary.

7: I come here in the MFC each day!

8: if someone want to be in one of my fanfiction just send me a little email and tell me about you and i will write you something.

So i hope it will help you and keep your eyes open cause all around us we can find a little bit of our beloved Mika...

Yeah MIKA got you too Mom4Mika !

I don't know nothing about Reikki but be careful... I had a friend who became completely strange doing that ! She was not on earth anymore...

Veromica : good advises, thank you ! I'll try to remember them even if I already share some of them with you (music, diary and MFC)

:blink: Hello and Bonjour !

I know how you feel... Cause it happen to me too.

See since 2007 Mika is a big part of my life and i know that in an adult world and also when you are 32 you can't live in cartoon motion everyday.

But i find a few tricks to have Mika whit me every day. I can tell them so everyone can use them.

1: I wear things that its inspired by Mika from my shoes to my pant to my shirt to my jewelery... So i just have to look at me and smile.

2: i listen Mika on my Ipod all day long or almost all day and night.

3: I tell my friens that i wish to be niknamed Veronica.

4: in my bag i bring with me a small picture book of Mika.

5: Each night before i go to sleep i write a few page of a fanfiction story that happend between me and Mika.

6: each time i know that i will go to a Mika concert i make myshelf a Concert diary.

7: I come here in the MFC each day!

8: if someone want to be in one of my fanfiction just send me a little email and tell me about you and i will write you something.

So i hope it will help you and keep your eyes open cause all around us we can find a little bit of our beloved Mika...

Lovely stuff Veronica, thank you.

I'm 39 and I got stuck in my a little bit when I first saw Mika in 2007, when it came to age and appropriate "fun". Thankfully that didn't last long. :biggrin2:

Fun is AGELESS!!!

Yeah MIKA got you too Mom4Mika !

I don't know nothing about Reikki but be careful... I had a friend who became completely strange doing that ! She was not on earth anymore...

Yes, there are some people who can take it extremes. People, no matter what it is, can take things to extremes.

I can't stand the fact that I am obsessed with Mika (not in a stalker way, more an inspired way.)

Nothing helps me except thinking that one day I will be a famous actress and be good friends with the Penniman family.

That stops my depression, even though I know it will never happen, I like to think that it would and helps me stay away from having to see a therapist with clinical depression again.

Okay, I'm trying to break down my feelings about those two nights. I think it comes down to I felt special. Special for being chosen and kept on and special for getting to pick out the three other girls at Philly.

My question to myself was what can I do to feel special and make others feel special?

Well I am calling to volunteer my Reiki to hospice patients. There is a nursing group that is looking for volunteers to do Reiki. So that is what I am going to do.

THAT IS AMAZING! It feels SO GOOD to give back! And finding a way that you can do something to give back and make others happy or feel special is a GREAT gift!!!! That is awesome! I am so proud of you, for finding the inspiration from the wonderful gift we were given! WAY TO GO JAMIE!!! :clap:

I went to his Seattle concert too and I feel like I should still be at the concert. I'm so not over it yet. I guess its a good thing I didn't meet him because I would have missed him even more if I did.

Hey! nice to meet you :D Wasn't it amazing?? I just love him

Do you live in Seattle?

Put clear packing tape over the autograph. Trim the tape to fit.

Thanks :) I think I'll buy one of the protections for the ipod touch screen and then cut it so it fits. I want to listen to my iPod so bad!!! I HAAAVVVEEE TOOO REESSISSTTT !!!!!

Isn't it scary on how MIKA can influence us and the way we feel? he can make us super happy and then make us feel super bad?? don't know if it's a good addiction, but man!! I can't quit! :biggrin2:

OMG THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I WENT TO NEW YORK WITH MY FRIENDS AND SAW MIKA A FEW WEEKS AGO!!!

(We stood outside in the cold for an hour, he signed my poster, my friend's shirt, and my other friends Barbie book from a McDonalds Mighty Meal. Then we proceeded to have the best weekend EVER!!)

Okay, well the longing will continue. All you'll want to do for a while is just stare at his twitter and his blogs and his vlogs and really be an overall creeper about him. No music will be satisfying to you unless it's Mika. You won't even be that hungry- at least that's what happens to me when I feel like I'm in love.

But, eventually, you're gonna be like "Hey, what does other music sound like?" and then you'll listen to other music. And it will be one of the most intense experiences of your life.

No joke, after a couple weeks of listening to nothing but Mika, I finally turned on some of my other music and I just fell in love with it all over again. It's like when you listen to Mika, his passion in his music intertwines with all the other music that you listen to and makes every song that you've ever loved sound THAT MUCH BETTER.

So you just need patience. Though you'll never really get over him... but it'd be really depressing if you did, so that's probably for the best.

P.S.- If you play an instrument then it helps to learn how to play his songs... now almost every free block that we can my friend grabs her violin and we go into a practice room in my school and I play the chords and she does the melody and it's epic. We do a mean WAG.

P.P.S.- This might all just apply to me... sorry...

• 2 weeks later...

Girls, on the other hand just think how lucky you are!

A lot of you have talked to Mika or just visited concerts. Or maybe communicated by Internet.

As for me... maybe he will never visit Ukraine! And I have no possibility to go to another country.

I'm just living in YouTube :wub2:

But maybe it is for good? Until I lost my mind TOTALLY

Though, I envy you, I confess

A lot of you have talked to Mika or just visited concerts. Or maybe communicated by Internet.

As for me... maybe he will never visit Ukraine! And I have no possibility to go to another country.

Is he not playing close to you at all?

I have PRE-GIG DEPRESSION

I know, I am speshul.

I just can't imagine this is going to work out on Nov 30. I can't imagine I am going to get down the front, and I know there is nothing I can do to change it. :sneaky2:That is why it is so depressing.:boxed:

I am starting to understand Nono's pre-gig nausea. I have it 3 weeks before.:aah:

I was happier living it all through YouTube, never having to battle it out to get tickets and places etc. I like the ease and comfort of YT.

I know, I am speshul.

I just can't imagine this is going to work out on Nov 30. I can't imagine I am going to get down the front, and I know there is nothing I can do to change it. :sneaky2:That is why it is so depressing.:boxed:

I am starting to understand Nono's pre-gig nausea. I have it 3 weeks before.:aah:

I was happier living it all through YouTube, never having to battle it out to get tickets and places etc. I like the ease and comfort of YT.

The situation you're stuck in there is total sh*t. :sneaky2:

Maybe it'll work out, and 75% of people with lower numbers than you will be late and you'll still manage a good spot. :teehee:

I know, I am speshul.

Is there anyway you can buy better spots or is it prohibitively expensive? I have always bought good seats when I need them although obviously the market is different here.

If all else fails come to Belfast. We'll get you to the front. :huglove:

My thoughts are with you:wub2: :huglove:

I hope thta you DO get to see Mika one day.

I know, I am speshul.

That is spooky as I actually came on here to say that I had Pre gig depression too:shocked::shocked: Although I realise that you have a million more reasons to be panicing than I do. I just have a funny feeling about Little Noise:shocked:. However, I would forfeit LN a thousand times over if it meant I could guarentee a good experience for you on Nov 30.; You know that the whole of MFC will have everything crossed for you don't you?:thumb_yello: