Post Mika Depression

Mom4Mika

I think listning to his music atm. will just make me more :sad:

have went though the piccies i took from that day and made me smile

I didnt get pmd after the first time i saw him. Glad i didnt. I was fangurling over it for a month time i think

I've had the same thing.

I thought the music would help. But no it didn't.

Luckily i've only had it for a week (really badly tho XD)

And now I sometimes randomly remember details from the gig. Mostly when I'm in school and someone says something and then I remember something and then I tell it to my best friend. And I tell it soo enthusiastically you'd think everyone would get enthusiastic just by hearing it. But no, she's always like 'and?' :aah:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had the same thing.

I thought the music would help. But no it didn't.

Luckily i've only had it for a week (really badly tho XD)

And now I sometimes randomly remember details from the gig. Mostly when I'm in school and someone says something and then I remember something and then I tell it to my best friend. And I tell it soo enthusiastically you'd think everyone would get enthusiastic just by hearing it. But no, she's always like 'and?' :aah:

so you also know the felling fo you just wanna leave this forum, go to bed and stay there and not talk much?

so you also know the felling fo you just wanna leave this forum, go to bed and stay there and not talk much?

yes! and I felt like crying aswell! and I never ever cry!

And the day after the gig, I've slept like 1 hour that night (I was all hyper) I was very happy etc but then, we went to a museum with school so we'd be home late. And my latin teacher came to tell me we'd have a huge test the next day + I had a medicins exam. So by the end of the day I was so depressed!

and normally mika music cheers me up if I have a lot of work. Well then, it didn't. It hust made it worse

yes! and I felt like crying aswell! and I never ever cry!

And the day after the gig, I've slept like 1 hour that night (I was all hyper) I was very happy etc but then, we went to a museum with school so we'd be home late. And my latin teacher came to tell me we'd have a huge test the next day + I had a medicins exam. So by the end of the day I was so depressed!

and normally mika music cheers me up if I have a lot of work. Well then, it didn't. It hust made it worse

:huglove:

How did you get over it?

I was very hyper when i got from friday after the gig too even though it was around 3 am. Dont remember how much sleep i got.

I dont use to cry too and i havent cried yet over it but affraid i will if i put on some Mika. What i really wanna do is just drink my brain out so i can get a lil happy but i know its not a health way and i cant (yet)

His music use to cheer me up... but dibt think it will this time. It didnt after the KB Hallen show ww. the m&g where we got our pic taken w. hans on his tummy thingy... you know the story

How did you get over it?

I was very hyper when i got from friday after the gig too even though it was around 3 am. Dont remember how much sleep i got.

I dont use to cry too and i havent cried yet over it but affraid i will if i put on some Mika. What i really wanna do is just drink my brain out so i can get a lil happy but i know its not a health way and i cant (yet)

His music use to cheer me up... but dibt think it will this time. It didnt after the KB Hallen show ww. the m&g where we got our pic taken w. hans on his tummy thingy... you know the story

I watched the vids from the gig.

instead on focussing on the 'oh no he's gone' part, I focussed on the good part. I tried to remember as much as possible, and replay it in my head.

And every time I had it difficult i thought of how much fun I had. And that he'll be back. And I'll be there.

I hope you'll feel better soon!

I watched the vids from the gig.

instead on focussing on the 'oh no he's gone' part, I focussed on the good part. I tried to remember as much as possible, and replay it in my head.

And every time I had it difficult i thought of how much fun I had. And that he'll be back. And I'll be there.

I hope you'll feel better soon!

ive tried that too! But doesnt seem to work atm. The "he is gone and donno when i'll see him again" though keeps on commin back :sad:

ive tried that too! But doesnt seem to work atm. The "he is gone and donno when i'll see him again" though keeps on commin back :sad:

Ow hun. It'll pass. Give it some time. And try to get some sleep. That usually helps a bit. And some mika dreams!

Ow hun. It'll pass. Give it some time. And try to get some sleep. That usually helps a bit. And some mika dreams!

have only had Mika dreams since the last gig and m&g :roftl:

But yeah sleep is good way to deal with it sometimes...

Well, if this makes you feel any better, I've only been to one of his concerts and I've never met him (and I don't think I'll ever will :no:)... It felt weird when I return from the gig, it was as if it was all a dream...

Well, if this makes you feel any better, I've only been to one of his concerts and I've never met him (and I don't think I'll ever will :no:)... It felt weird when I return from the gig, it was as if it was all a dream...

Thats how i felt :( cause the concert felt so unreal and when it was over it could have all actually beeen a dream but it wasnt it was just the best time oif my life :) why did it have to end :(

Thats how i felt :( cause the concert felt so unreal and when it was over it could have all actually beeen a dream but it wasnt it was just the best time oif my life :) why did it have to end :(

Yeah I know... I guess it's true that all good things come to an end. But I like to think positively and wait for another chance to see him live.

All the gigs are over far too quickly, and my first gig still seems like a dream.

They definitely are. and it feels like forever waiting

I think the hammermsith gigs was a dream for me too... couldnt beleive my eyes and didnt realise i had seen him live fo real till after :blink: was too good to be true...

You guys are so lucky to have met the guy.

Dont give up on hoeping. ive only meet him 4 times. 2 of em a quick sign m&g with tons of other peeps and not got the pic taken. I was lucky the last time (friday) cos i got the other girls to follow me cos i doudt John would do a onbe-to-one m&g :blink: My fave. is still when i meet him in March... that event can still make me :fangurl: cos that was simply way too good to be true :shocked:

• 2 months later...

Well. During many month I thought - how lucky are those people, who posts in this thread! I thought: let it be any depression, it pays for seeing him live! So, I'm lucky now to post here :naughty:

I really feel so lucky - if I missed this chance, I wouldn't seen him for more than a year, of maybe 2, 3 years :boxed: (sounds oppressive).

But I want to see him again ... and again... and again... it's like a drug, the more you see him, the more you want.

I'm so sad because I was like a fool at M&G. In Klaipeda, there was no m&G at all, but I was a LG, so we met him backstage, and I didn't feel that he was in hurry. In Riga were few people (comparing to some other countries), he had a good mood and chatty. But I f*ed up everything, I had such a chances to talk to him more, he even asked several questions, but I was looking at the floor and mumbling something :boxed:

And now I watch all these M&G in YT, and crave to be there again. And feel so depressed.

Now I have found all the right and clever words I could tell, I know what I should have asked, I repeat in my mind what I had to answer him :blink: me fool!!!!

And I remember hugging him at the stage while bowing :wub2: it was most amazing experience in my life.

I watch vids from gig reports and want to cry. And I can't watch vids with m&G, I feel so envious and jealous and frustrated, I wish I could travel more

:tears::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Will I ever see him again?

Well. During many month I thought - how lucky are those people, who posts in this thread! I thought: let it be any depression, it pays for seeing him live! So, I'm lucky now to post here :naughty:

I really feel so lucky - if I missed this chance, I wouldn't seen him for more than a year, of maybe 2, 3 years :boxed: (sounds oppressive).

But I want to see him again ... and again... and again... it's like a drug, the more you see him, the more you want.

I'm so sad because I was like a fool at M&G. In Klaipeda, there was no m&G at all, but I was a LG, so we met him backstage, and I didn't feel that he was in hurry. In Riga were few people (comparing to some other countries), he had a good mood and chatty. But I f*ed up everything, I had such a chances to talk to him more, he even asked several questions, but I was looking at the floor and mumbling something :boxed:

And now I watch all these M&G in YT, and crave to be there again. And feel so depressed.

Now I have found all the right and clever words I could tell, I know what I should have asked, I repeat in my mind what I had to answer him :blink: me fool!!!!

And I remember hugging him at the stage while bowing :wub2: it was most amazing experience in my life.

I watch vids from gig reports and want to cry. And I can't watch vids with m&G, I feel so envious and jealous and frustrated, I wish I could travel more

:tears::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Will I ever see him again?

Oh course you will see him again- he had such a good reception in Moscow that I am sure you will get at least one Russian date on the next tour, if not more.:thumb_yello:

And we all wish M&Gs had gone differently - you think if only I had said this or that - but I find that often your mind just turns to mush when he is around and you are unable to say anything sensible :sad:

And at least you got to hug him :tears:

Oh course you will see him again- he had such a good reception in Moscow that I am sure you will get at least one Russian date on the next tour, if not more.:thumb_yello:

And we all wish M&Gs had gone differently - you think if only I had said this or that - but I find that often your mind just turns to mush when he is around and you are unable to say anything sensible :sad:

And at least you got to hug him :tears:

i really have a hope to see him - not in Moscow, it's too far, but in my own country. After Mika had left, John said that he has friends in Kiev! So I consider it as another good reason for him to bring Mika to Kiev :thumb_yello:

But anyway, the more I recall my good memories, the more sad I become.

I'm happy and unhappy at the same time. one moment I feel so relieved (I really saw him live!), and another moment I'm about to cry :aah:

Thank you, Silver for being so kind :blush-anim-cl:

i really have a hope to see him - not in Moscow, it's too far, but in my own country. After Mika had left, John said that he has friends in Kiev! So I consider it as another good reason for him to bring Mika to Kiev :thumb_yello:

But anyway, the more I recall my good memories, the more sad I become.

I'm happy and unhappy at the same time. one moment I feel so relieved (I really saw him live!), and another moment I'm about to cry :aah:

Thank you, Silver for being so kind :blush-anim-cl:

Like Silver, I really DO understand what you mean. So many of us have been there. It is just such a mix of emotions. As you say, you feel happy that you have seen him....but your memories are somehow shrouded by the awful feeling that you want more and you don't know when/if you will see him again. I spent the first few times that I met him behaving like an idiot. I either lost the ability to speak completely or else talked a complete load of rubbish. It took me AGES to get over that and being able to behave like an (almost) normal human being in his presence :naughty:

It sounds as though you have had some lovely experiences...try to focus on the good things and not to think too much about how long it might be before you see him again :huglove:

I have not any depression still!

I cherish my kind condition. I think of those happy days constantly and I bathe in my memoirs. I till now have not involved all my memoirs. I know, that I still not have recollected all and I do not hurry up to do it). I save my magic casket of memory for the future and I dipped into the past only slightly . It is enough for my fine mood).

I have not any depression still!

I cherish my kind condition. I think of those happy days constantly and I bathe in my memoirs. I till now have not involved all my memoirs. I know, that I still not have recollected all and I do not hurry up to do it). I save my magic casket of memory for the future and I dipped into the past only slightly . It is enough for my fine mood).

Lena...................you're a star :biggrin2: You should be an example to us all.:wub2: