Mika in ITALY again! November 8th AND 9th, 2009!

robertina

Ah! I thought one of the girls said there were some problems with the emails, that they were getting old messages or something, but I wasn't concentrating enough on what she was saying :naughty: Hopefully someone recorded it so I can spot it second time round :naughty:

i recorded too but it's a too big file:blink:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not seen them at all

but relax rose, i guess he's acting according to doctors' advice :thumb_yello:

you guess...? did he say that? because i wouldn't be so sure, after what he did in LA, dancing on with the hurt foot! :fisch:

as i can't send any recordinby this fu**** computer,i put some screenshot here,enjoy:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026083&id=1168541209&l=809e38e10d

thanx for the screenshots... but can't you upload it on megaupload.com or something? :tears: at least an mp3 of it? would love to hear the interview... damn, why do i have to sleep so long and then miss stuff like that! :doh:

I saw Dj tv.

He read, in italian, my message to the radio on the screen of the monitor:

“Do you know that Mika’s fan, from all the world, are listening radioDJ now?”

And i linked this thread!!

So, dear internationals fan, now you are famous in Italy :thumb_yello:

it's really cool that they read your message allegra!!

international fans feel very proud that they're famous:biggrin2::roftl:

i recorded too but it's a too big file:blink:

can you upload it somewhere? megaupload or sendspace?

as i can't send any recordinby this fu**** computer,i put some screenshot here,enjoy:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026083&id=1168541209&l=809e38e10d

merci fanny!!

t4p

thanx for that, just saw that on the site there are 2 videos as well! :biggrin2:

http://www.deejay.it/dj/multimedia/dettaglio/type-V/idMedia-2909/Io-cittadino-del-mondo

http://www.deejay.it/dj/multimedia/dettaglio/type-V/idMedia-2910/We-Are-Golden

so, is that the whole thing then? haven't watched it yet, but both videos together are over 10 minutes, so i'd guess it would be all of the interview.

*goes watching* :wub2:

thanx for that, just saw that on the site there are 2 videos as well! :biggrin2:

http://www.deejay.it/dj/multimedia/dettaglio/type-V/idMedia-2909/Io-cittadino-del-mondo

http://www.deejay.it/dj/multimedia/dettaglio/type-V/idMedia-2910/We-Are-Golden

so, is that the whole thing then? haven't watched it yet, but both videos together are over 10 minutes, so i'd guess it would be all of the interview.

*goes watching* :wub2:

what a good find:wub2:

what show was he talking about when he said he was late and almost missed it? was it the one yesterday? he definitely talked about the mixing up his band part... but if was yesterday's show, it's not good that he had to RUN on stage! :sneaky2: maybe it took so long to change his clothes because of his foot... :blink:

It wont let me watch :blink:

maybe a missing plugin? :dunno: if you tell me how to download it, i can put it on sendspace, but my youtube download program doesn't work with this website. :blink: it should be possible somehow though, as a video from an old interview on this site was posted as a download here.

what show was he talking about when he said he was late and almost missed it? was it the one yesterday? he definitely talked about the mixing up his band part... but if was yesterday's show, it's not good that he had to RUN on stage! :sneaky2: maybe it took so long to change his clothes because of his foot... :blink:

yes you are right, it's yesterday TV show :thumb_yello:

thanks for finding the stuff mellody, i'm in such a hurry today that i really cannot focus on that...

almost ready to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :mf_lustslow:

he was talking about yesterday's show and maybe he didnt mean RUN literally. maybe he just had to go quickly to the stage.

almost ready to partyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :mf_lustslow:

have lots and lots of fun today!!!!

how i wish i was there to party with all of you:wub2:

say hi to mika from me:biggrin2: oh! and tell him we miss his tweets LOL

seriously now, cant wait to read your reports!!!

maybe a missing plugin? :dunno:if you tell me how to download it, i can put it on sendspace, but my youtube download program doesn't work with this website. :blink: it should be possible somehow though, as a video from an old interview on this site was posted as a download here.

If you install "real player" than a button saying "Download this video" will open automatiquely... I also cannot see both vids :sad:

just trying to find another way than real player, cause i don't want to install that cr*ap on my system. :sneaky2: don't think it's the whole interview though, seen a bit before on the stream that isn't on any of those 2 videos. :blink:

hasn't anyone except fanny recorded it today? :tears:

just trying to find another way than real player, cause i don't want to install that cr*ap on my system. :sneaky2: don't think it's the whole interview though, seen a bit before on the stream that isn't on any of those 2 videos. :blink:

hasn't anyone except fanny recorded it today? :tears:

Yes they are definitely missing some stuff :blink: The part about Queen and Depeche mode for example is not on the videos on the website. I hope someone recorded it.

Yes they are definitely missing some stuff :blink: There's the part about Queen and Depeche mode it's not on the videos on the website. I hope someone recorded it.

Yes, the little guy singing Don't Stop Me Now, was so funny:naughty:

Yes, the little guy singing Don't Stop Me Now, was so funny:naughty:

Yeah :naughty: And the bit when Mika asks them what's their favourite Queen song and they say Bohemian Rhapsody and Mika goes like ahhh see that's not my favourite. I don't know why but it made me giggle :naughty:

Yeah :naughty: And the bit when Mika asks them what's their favourite Queen song and they say Bohemian Rhapsody and Mika goes like ahhh see that's not my favourite. I don't know why but it made me giggle :naughty:

did he say what was his favourite? i totally agree about bohemian rhapsody, everyone likes it so much and i just don't really get why. :bleh: my fave is "don't stop me now"... but it was the guys who sang it, not mika? shame, would love to hear him sing that! :wub2:

think i found a way to record the videos, just will take as long as the video plays i think until it's downloaded. hope it works.