Mika in Mexico city "Los 40 principales"

mikalollipop_karla

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been able to get 20 tickets to tonight's show, but the problem is

that the venue is 18+ and a lot of the fans are under 18.

Karla may not be able to get in for that reason, but supposedly Mika

has arranged for an aftershow meet & greet that will include the under 18s.

We'll see. It's a little hard to coordinate all this from so far away, plus

the added language thing... but we're working on it! :thumb_yello:

Why Me?..Why i´m so far away?? ( 2.30 hours) Whyyyy??? :shocked: I´m Gonna cry (LOL)

People that have never seen him? , has he been there should not be dictated to by members (including me) that have seen him 10000 times:shocked:

Let them live , have fun! be all over him , he loves it .. as the members who have seen him 100000 times know

Final comment ..

Stalk him all over Aussie land , koreaaaa , japannnn :mf_lustslow:

Europe does .. fact

MIKA is the biggest stalker ever !

i totally agree with this.

Reading comments about not seeing him at the airport made me mad , because we're all fans and we can imagine how it's like when you've never seen him before.

especially when he's in your country and you don't even know yet if you're going to see a concert of him.

if he doesn't want that , 'he wouldn't tweet about when his flight is taking off etc.

And if you notice he wouldn't like to talk , thats ok but at least you've seen him then!! and thats also very special for us fans , isnt it?

XD I was there!!! we got meet&greet thanks to Deb!!!! we love you Deb, I sent to mika your greetings :P

all the mexican fan club got videos and everything!!! I have too many pics from the airport and the venue!!!

also I got a contact with the guy who posted those pics in the press conference an he will pass us all the pics and more!!!

I need to go to sleep now

but tomorrow I will pressure everybody to upload those pics and videos!!

by the way: MIKA IS AWESOMEEE!!!! I don't have voice we screamed a lot!! (as I guess you heard )

tomorrow Mika is going to find his skeleton puppets, I told to his mother and to Mika where she can find them

and also his mum and him loves mariachi!! I hope they can listen them live

PD: here are some pics from the airport

http://www.mikasounds.com/profile/album/350936/3046

see you tomorrow!!

XD I was there!!! we got meet&greet thanks to Deb!!!! we love you Deb, I sent to mika your greetings :P

all the mexican fan club got videos and everything!!! I have too many pics from the airport and the venue!!!

also I got a contact with the guy who posted those pics in the press conference an he will pass us all the pics and more!!!

by the way: MIKA IS AWESOMEEE!!!! I don't have voice we screamed a lot!! (as I guess you heard )

tomorrow Mika is going to find his skeleton puppets, I told to his mother and to Mika where she can find them

see you tomorrow!!

Wow that's really amazing!! Glad you guys got to see him!

see you tomorrow!!

Hi Lui - glad you all had such a good time :thumb_yello: I'm sure Mika will come back often when he gets such a great reception :biggrin2: