REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS of Mika 27-10-2009 in Vancouver, BC at The Commodore Ballroom

dcdeb

Ditto, as i said before...:teehee:

Wish you could come rose :sad:

Hrrrnnggl. I'm trying to count my blessings...for one, I'm not as crazy about him as I used to be, so it doesn't hurt as much...I've seen him before, and there are lots who haven't had that chance...There's also a lot of awesome stuff happening around now (Rocky Horror Picture Show tomorrow night!! :boing:) so it's not all that bad. And I know I'll see him again eventually, so...*shrugs*

It's probably good I didn't go anyway because I'm broke. :aah:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrrrnnggl. I'm trying to count my blessings...for one, I'm not as crazy about him as I used to be, so it doesn't hurt as much...I've seen him before, and there are lots who haven't had that chance...There's also a lot of awesome stuff happening around now (Rocky Horror Picture Show tomorrow night!! :boing:) so it's not all that bad. And I know I'll see him again eventually, so...*shrugs*

It's probably good I didn't go anyway because I'm broke. :aah:

Okay then...maybe next year! :wink2: and i agree it's always good to have different things to look forward to :)

ahaha thanks both of you~! *^__^*

i do my own hair,

when its down it looks quite different, crazy side bangs an only one shaved side is visible if that makes sense?

any of you have facebook? i'd love you to add me!!

http://www.facebook.com/pandasnacks

I just wandered into this thread right now and had to join in on the "i love your hair" bandwagon. :thumb_yello:

When I used to have a mohawk i always wanted to try and put leopard print on the sides when it grew in but didnt know how and was always afraid to try!:aah:

Yours look great! Im sure mine wouldn't have looked anywhere NEAR that good. kudos!

*sneaks out*

hi, thanx for the reports+pix! :biggrin2: only read back the last 2 pages, so sorry if it has been posted... but what was that about silly string / spray streamers that imma wrote about in her blog? did mika spray it during the show? sarac gave him a few cans of glow in the dark silly string in oakland, wonder if he finally used that in vancouver... :blink:

hi, thanx for the reports+pix! :biggrin2: only read back the last 2 pages, so sorry if it has been posted... but what was that about silly string / spray streamers that imma wrote about in her blog? did mika spray it during the show? sarac gave him a few cans of glow in the dark silly string in oakland, wonder if he finally used that in vancouver... :blink:

Yes he did, I've been meaning to tell Sara about it but haven't had a chance to get back into the swing of things on MFC yet. I think there was a pic on Flickr linked from this thread and someone in the audience had the silly string on their hands since we were right up against the stage.

haha, lol, poor martin! :lmao: it's not easy to get that stuff out of your hair! :naughty: so was it during lollipop then? gotta look if there are any videos of that, would love to see mika going crazy with the silly strings! :naughty:

Yes it was from rdobina's amazing pics (thanks for those! :biggrin2:)

The girl on the left:

4057739068_a9a0576738_b.jpg

Martin's hair? :roftl:

4057740142_26fa43397d_b.jpg

No problem, I'm glad they have helped! I don't remember which song they used it in, too much excitement all at once! I think it was in between songs though!

BTW it wasn't mika who sprayed it, someone else in a black costume came on stage and did it. :teehee:

BTW it wasn't mika who sprayed it, someone else in a black costume came on stage and did it. :teehee:

tzz, mika letting do his work by others! :naughty: looking forward to see your video! :thumb_yello:

lol those planes were really hanging low at this gig! :roftl: surprised that no one bumped their head. :naughty:

btw, had mika mika-fied his boot by the last gig or was it still just the plain plastic thing?

Alrighty, I've got my videos uploaded, let's rock'n'roll! Sadly, they are not as good as my Seattle videos (which weren't really all that good either) because I was further from the stage, and a lot of tall people were blocking my view. I did the best that I could, but ended up only getting parts of songs, rather than whole songs. I'll post them anyway, because I'm sure some of you would like to cherish the memories. :naughty:

I was backstage for Relax and most of Big Girl (hee hee), so I didn't start filming until Dr. John. Here is the ending.

Touches You became a new favorite after seeing it live. Very sexy!

Here is some of Pick Up Off the Floor. It's so beautiful, some is better than none.

This is the singing contest during BIOTG. Which side of the audience do you think will win?

Before launching into Happy Ending, Mika has a request. And he clowns on Bette Midler. :roftl:

Happy Ending, um, ending. It's the best part anyway, and you know it.

End of Billy Brown.

The powerful ending of I See You. Stalking has never sounded so beautiful.

Rain. You guessed it. It's the end of the song.

Mika makes us laugh, yet again, before Love Today. (In response to what Mika is saying, I think it's a sign that he's gettin' old...)

Mika asks us to close our eyes. I did. Of course. :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9j74ke3qaI

Toy Boy is so pretty, I had to record it 2 nights in a row. In this video, you can see the little "toy boy" doll behind Mika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5UxIUTRB5s

Short clip of Grace Kelly. I would have recorded more, but jumping audience members made it difficult.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb0LNJNLM-A

Lollipop! It's the final song of Mika's 2009 North American Tour!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7NHYuR2V5c

I've spent all day on the computer. I'd better go and celebrate a moment of Halloween now. Enjoy!

(If you are interested, I posted vids in the Seattle concert thread as well.)

OK, now time for the Big Girl photos. Just a reminder, I am very self conscious, and this was a very difficult thing for me to do. So while I don't mind you enjoying the photos here, I would ask that you don't post them anywhere else. Thanks.

You look absolutely stunning in that pink corset My big girl soul sister!

The boy's just starting to feel his age. :naughty:

BTW, did anyone get any Big Girl pics or vids? I only found one video, but I'm not in it. The videographer was focusing on her friend, who was dancing on the opposite side of the stage. Sad.

Edited by DaMango