You think the next single should be TOUCHES YOU?

Sivan

Should "Touched You" be the next single?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Touched You" be the next single?

hey everyone.... im sorry but i just love this song and i REALLY thing Mika should release it (actually why am i sorry!? lol)... i know many of u also said it's their fave on the album... for me its def one of my fave... (i think with "pick up off the floor".. I see you...or...hard to choose but u know what i mean!)

ANYWAY! when i talked to Mika after the oakland gig i asked him if he will release it... his answer was MAYBE but that could be yes! or no! lmao

By the face he made i want to believe it was more towards YES :teehee:

Also the reaction of the crowed when he sang that one... DAMN people seem to love it :)

so...what you guys think?

Vote ;)

Edited by Sivan

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this song so much that I was seriously considering arranging it for my school's superchorus (all the choruses in the school combined).

I mean, I may not now that my friend and I are probably gonna arrange "Happy Ending" acappella for the select girls chorus... but still...

I feel like "Touches You" falls into the same category as "Love Today" and "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers- they're simply epic songs.

I think, from a purely professional point of view, that this one out of all the songs on the album would be most likely to be a hit. Seeing that the album hasn't done astronomically well like it should, he needs to start kicking up his sales pitch a notch. Touches You is just so goddamn catchy...and I can really imagine it on the radio...

seeing as the poll is 'touched you' which is a song i personally have never heard of, i vote.. No. :teehee:

lmao oops! i was in abit of a hurry when i wrote it....

i wrote it ok on the subject tho!

No I like it, but don't think it would make a good single.

i wonder... im usually good with knowing which songs will do good on the radio and stuff.... since i was young i always listened to albums and would know which ones will be the hit... and they were! my friends kept telling me i should work on the radio.... lol

but maybe im wrong! i personaly think it would do much better than BIOTG.... or WE ARE GOLDEN.

I think it has a good chance. Although, after the 2.5 first singles, maybe he should whip out a slower song? I'm on the fence about whether his Grace Kelly/WAG loving fanbase would embrace By The Time, or if they'd be alienated by it.

maybe i should have written it like "a single" and not "next single" i dont mind WHEN he release it... but i think he should...when ever :)

i wonder... im usually good with knowing which songs will do good on the radio and stuff.... since i was young i always listened to albums and would know which ones will be the hit... and they were! my friends kept telling me i should work on the radio.... lol

but maybe im wrong! i personaly think it would do much better than BIOTG.... or WE ARE GOLDEN.

I just think it sounds VERY George Michal ish and he would get a bashing for it.

I just think it sounds VERY George Michal ish and he would get a bashing for it.

I see... hmmm hopefully that wont happen....

well im sure mika knows what he is doing ;) all the songs are good on the album. i relate to so many of them... i love it... it helps me a lot actually when i have some bad days...

I love, love Touches You, but I'd rather Pick Up Off The Floor be the next single. Maybe just because it's my favorite. :aah: But, I think it'd do well too. All of the people that I know that claim they don't like Mika LOVE Pick Up Off The Floor, and when I tell them it's Mika, they don't believe me.

I love, love Touches You, but I'd rather Pick Up Off The Floor be the next single. Maybe just because it's my favorite. :aah: But, I think it'd do well too. All of the people that I know that claim they don't like Mika LOVE Pick Up Off The Floor, and when I tell them it's Mika, they don't believe me.

its one of my fave too :) looove it

hey everyone.... im sorry but i just love this song and i REALLY thing Mika should release it (actually why am i sorry!? lol)... i know many of u also said it's their fave on the album... for me its def one of my fave... (i think with "pick up off the floor".. I see you...or...hard to choose but u know what i mean!)

ANYWAY! when i talked to Mika after the oakland gig i asked him if he will release it... his answer was MAYBE but that could be yes! or no! lmao

By the face he made i want to believe it was more towards YES :teehee:

Also the reaction of the crowed when he sang that one... DAMN people seem to love it :)

so...what you guys think?

Vote ;)

This is so cute and this is how the rest of the world usually recognises an Englishman!:wub2:

Anyone read The Wooden Horse by Eric Williams?:wink2:

Oh wait...you're American aren't you? Ah well...same difference!:biggrin2:

i love touches you , but i prefer that the next single be One Foot Boy !!!:thumb_yello:

Yes I think it would be a better choice too!:thumb_yello: