You think the next single should be TOUCHES YOU?

Sivan

Should "Touched You" be the next single?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Touched You" be the next single?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the song, but I think the lyrics are too weird for the public, I'm not sure if it will go down well...here in the UK, anyway...

Well, what does go down well in the UK when it comes to Mika:mf_rosetinted:

i guess im too innocent... when i listened to the lyrics i didnt think about anything dirty or freaky... i just thought he means he want to be like anyone that is close to that person....

its just you mika fans that have your mind all twisted and dirty... STOP GOING INTO THE MIKAGASMIC thread! :teehee:

oh and btw... good thing i can see all of u that chose "nah...not really..." cause now i can come and hunt you down! MUAHAHAHA

I was just thinking about this very issue and lo and behold I noticed this thread. Freaky huh?

I think definitely he should release Touches You as a single. It's a fantastic song. At the recent Sydney gig, this was the song that made me completely relax and just get into the show.

i guess im too innocent... when i listened to the lyrics i didnt think about anything dirty or freaky... i just thought he means he want to be like anyone that is close to that person....

its just you mika fans that have your mind all twisted and dirty... STOP GOING INTO THE MIKAGASMIC thread! :teehee:

oh and btw... good thing i can see all of u that chose "nah...not really..." cause now i can come and hunt you down! MUAHAHAHA

i'm with you on that one, i don't think it's dirty or freaky :dunno:

I was just thinking about this very issue and lo and behold I noticed this thread. Freaky huh?

I think definitely he should release Touches You as a single. It's a fantastic song. At the recent Sydney gig, this was the song that made me completely relax and just get into the show.

me too! u should have seen me when he sang that one...lol

i was so INTO it.

That's "Touches you", not "Touched you"! (Sorry for being the trouble maker!) I think "I see you" would be a great single as "Happy ending" was in LICM; "I see you" is so romantic and beautiful! Oh, well I love all the album songs anyway...I love "Touches you" too! And "Good gone girl" is one of my fav too! I just can't vote in the poll; I love all Mika's songs! :)

I know it's probably bad fan behaviour and bad attitude but I really don't care about what single will be next. :naughty: Being a fan I feel the urge to own everything created by Mika, but not necessarily in a tangible way. I don't buy singles, I don't need two cases for one and the same song. I detest remixes. Loathe them.

I prefer to turn my money into tickets. :teehee:

That's "Touches you", not "Touched you"! (Sorry for being the trouble maker!) I think "I see you" would be a great single as "Happy ending" was in LICM; "I see you" is so romantic and beautiful! Oh, well I love all the album songs anyway...I love "Touches you" too! And "Good gone girl" is one of my fav too! I just can't vote in the poll; I love all Mika's songs! :)

i typed fast and wrote D instead of S by mistake... would fix it if i could... any of the mods maybe? please?

and u can see i knew the name of the song on the title of this thread.... lmao

I know it's probably bad fan behaviour and bad attitude but I really don't care about what single will be next. :naughty: Being a fan I feel the urge to own everything created by Mika, but not necessarily in a tangible way. I don't buy singles, I don't need two cases for one and the same song. I detest remixes. Loathe them.

the only reason i think touches you should be a single is because i think many people will love it... people that didnt buy the album...and maybe will after they hear it ;) i dont care about the actual CD single... unless it has really cool art on it... i like to look at those... the vinyl and stuff :):teehee:

Yeah I don't own any singles and don't really care, I think I was the only MFCer who didn't get all excited when he released rain, he could release ... Sally and I would be hapy. :teehee:

i typed fast and wrote D instead of S by mistake... would fix it if i could... any of the mods maybe? please?

and u can see i knew the name of the song on the title of this thread.... lmao

the only reason i think touches you should be a single is because i think many people will love it... people that didnt buy the album...and maybe will after they hear it ;) i dont care about the actual CD single... unless it has really cool art on it... i like to look at those... the vinyl and stuff :):teehee:

I don't know why but Touches You makes me incredibly awkward.

*teenager*

haha, when he sang it at toronto, my mom hadn't heard it before because I always hit "next" when it comes on to avoid the :blink: looks from my parents.

I wrote on your mfc wall thing, it locked me out because it says I am using the wrong password, but i'm not. :dunno:

It hasn't let me on for over a week..

Oh shait. I never read my wall:lmfao: Sowwy.

Oh, that's crappy. Can't you let it send an email to you with a new password?

Any progress on youknowwho?

Oh shait. I never read my wall:lmfao: Sowwy.

Oh, that's crappy. Can't you let it send an email to you with a new password?

Any progress on youknowwho?

:lmao: It's OK.

I did that a few times, and it says I have tried too many times with the wrong password so it locked me out for a while...

and when i ask it to send me the email, it doesn't. :crybaby: Stress.

:lmao: It's OK.

I did that a few times, and it says I have tried too many times with the wrong password so it locked me out for a while...

and when i ask it to send me the email, it doesn't. :crybaby: Stress.

OHMYGAWD.

So, what'cha gonna do now then?:boxed:

OHMYGAWD.

So, what'cha gonna do now then?:boxed:

I'm copy and pasting this from a different conversation.

Well, here's how it went.

I got an email saying I requested a new password, so I became suspiscious someone hacked my account and did that so I would get locked out, so I went and changed my password, and I could get in and then all of a sudden inthe middle of a conversation it said my password was changed and then I couldn't get back into my msn, so I tried alot and it locked me out, and it won`t send me anymore reset emails....

--but ya, so I dont know, im doing all that I can..