You think the next single should be TOUCHES YOU?

Sivan

Should "Touched You" be the next single?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Touched You" be the next single?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first listened to TBWKTM I fell in love immediately with this song so I go for the "yes". It sounds very GM but that's not bad to me. I still don't know why he would get bashed for the resemblance with GM's music, what happens to GM? I like(d) him too.

hey everyone.... im sorry but i just love this song and i REALLY thing Mika should release it (actually why am i sorry!? lol)... i know many of u also said it's their fave on the album... for me its def one of my fave... (i think with "pick up off the floor".. I see you...or...hard to choose but u know what i mean!)

ANYWAY! when i talked to Mika after the oakland gig i asked him if he will release it... his answer was MAYBE but that could be yes! or no! lmao

By the face he made i want to believe it was more towards YES :teehee:

Also the reaction of the crowed when he sang that one... DAMN people seem to love it :)

so...what you guys think?

Vote ;)

This is definitely my FAVORITE SONG besides I SEE YOU and PICK UP OFF THE FLOOR. I was the happiest girl when he performed it. AND It gives me sooo much happiness and goose bumps lol

SO YES!!!! I want this song to be the next SINGLE

PLEASE MIKA!!!!

I became way more obsessed with this song ever since seeing it live. It really makes me want to perform on stage :teehee:

i loved it loads before i saw it live and couldnt WAIT to see it ....and when i did WOWZA! :biggrin2:

honestly, George Michael never crossed my mind while listening to the song.

same here

I say yes because it's awesome but I think no as well because I think it will just get him bad publicity with the whole I want to be your father and sister and brother and mother and touch you.

I think it will not be good for him in mainstream...

Have you heard what's popular right now? :rolls_eyes: On the radio the other day, I heard one song about S&M, one song that implied a giant orgy and had the word f*ck in the chorus (edited for radio of course), and one song that also had the word f*ck in the chorus but spelled out so it was 'OK'. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think that content is really an issue these days. People have no problem with exposing their children to this kind of stuff. And also, Mika's lyrics are far more implied than other popular music--he doesn't just spell it out for you. He's not singing 'I wanna commit incest wit' youuuuu'. :mf_rosetinted:

I think this would be a totally awesome single!

Anyways, I think it's because it toys with gender you know. I wanna be your father/brother, I wanna be your mother/sister. "A man saying he want's to be a mother and sister? Oh god forbid!" Regardless of what he actually means by those lyrics, some people would have a fit over it. Kind of like how radio stations didn't want to play Billy Brown. "A gay man? Oh dear no! That's horrible!" Poeple who have issues with these kind of things are a tad ridiculous but they are out there. Sad but true

I think this would be a totally awesome single!

Anyways, I think it's because it toys with gender you know. I wanna be your father/brother, I wanna be your mother/sister. "A man saying he want's to be a mother and sister? Oh god forbid!" Regardless of what he actually means by those lyrics, some people would have a fit over it. Kind of like how radio stations didn't want to play Billy Brown. "A gay man? Oh dear no! That's horrible!" Poeple who have issues with these kind of things are a tad ridiculous but they are out there. Sad but true

Yes true. They didn't like that he said he tried to be like Grace Kelly! They obviously haven't heard of metaphore. I understand what he means by, wanna be your sister, your mamma etc. It just means that the character in the song wants to be as close as his potential lover's family are. But some idiots would think he meant something incestuous.

• 2 weeks later...