Happy halloween!!!

robertina

DSCN0046.jpg

happy halloween everybody!!

we have adopted this anglosaxon tradition for some years in Italy too, and i LOVE it!

this is the pumpkin my son carved...will you post yours?

or tell us what you are doing today/tonight?

i'll be a witch (so banal..but my true nature :teehee:) and help at a party for kids...wish me luck!:naughty:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll post mine later... they are only good looking in the dark with a candle inside :teehee:

robie! tell your son he did a great job!!! :thumb_yello:

i want to see carved turnips! i've never seen that!

freddie is carving one today, anyone else?

happy_halloween_by_wrednawiedzma.jpg

happy pumpkin day, robertina and everyone!! :punk: I once had a pumpkin smiley but when I reformated PC, I lost it.. :naughty:

I'm not sure what Ill go as, possibly witch as well, unless I find the ringmaster's jacket at H&M today :teehee:

aaaand I'm going to be chaperone (sp..?) for T&T too :biggrin2:

have fun, everyone and Big M o.c.!! :thumb_yello:

happy_halloween_theme-202347-1230607603.jpeg

:teehee: i find emptying a pumpkin the most discusting thing on earth

that's why i let the kids have all the fun! :fisch:

but pumpkin seeds taste good when they are roasting in the oven with salt :biggrin2:

i've thrown them all away :teehee:

Well Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates it, but it isn't really an event yet here and I hope it stays that way :teehee: It's not my thing. :teehee:

Sure you got stuff in the stores and such, but luckily no such thing as trick-or-treating etc.

but pumpkin seeds taste good when they are roasting in the oven with salt :biggrin2:

They're very healthy, too. And the squishy punpkin insides make for a great variety of yummy stuff - pumpkin soup, pumpkin pie, pumpkin marmalade (never tasted that one, though) ...

No special Helloween activities going on here. I doubt we'll have children knock our door. There may have been a few feeble attempts over the last few years but I think most (mainly older) people in our village just don't see the point :roftl:

There were a few eggs-on-wall and paint-on-doors incidents, if I'm not mistaken. But as this turned out to be a quite expensive passtime for the adolescents involved and their parents, I'm not sure if that's going to be repeated. :lmfao:

If I find a witch hat, I will happily put it on for a night in front of the TV - or the internet...

... how sad. :blink:

Happy Helloween!!

28883558ta3.png

here are my pumpkins :biggrin2:

my son made this one

P1010240.jpg

and his girlfriend made this one. the 2nd picture is a view from the top of it

pictures are blurry as it is very windy/rainy and it keeps blowing the candles out :aah:

P1010243.jpg

P1010249.jpg

Amazing carving!:thumb_yello:

Just got home after spending the morning carving pumpkins in the garden for the neighboorhood children as no one else seems to know how to do it :blink: , and taking 40 kids trick or treating afterwards for 2 frecking hours!:shocked:

Took no pics as my hands were slippery and orange but friends did, so i'll post those as soon as they email them to me...

Happy Halloween everyone!

dancing-witch.gif

I am currently rag doll from toy castle (a canadian ballet kiddies show) and whenever the doorbell rings I answer it and say "You look adorable! 2 candies for you shh don't tell anyone!"

I make them feel speshul when I give everyone 2 :lmfao:

how many kids so far?

how many kids so far?

It's SO cold out! I sat in the garage for about an hour with some scary noise music, and we got a few adorable little kids.

Now hardly no one is coming to the door! :sad:

Most people have the flu on my street, and aren't handing out candy or trick-or-treating :crybaby:

It's SO cold out! I sat in the garage for about an hour with some scary noise music, and we got a few adorable little kids.

Now hardly no one is coming to the door! :sad:

Most people have the flu on my street, and aren't handing out candy or trick-or-treating :crybaby:

i had 4! so, i'm sitting here with a huge bowl of candies... want some? :biggrin2:

i gave them handfuls :lmfao: i knew i was only getting a few. 3 of them are my neighbor's kids & the other was my brother in law's gf's son. we have construction on my street, it's muddy & raining.

i get the candies now! :aah:

i had 4! so, i'm sitting here with a huge bowl of candies... want some? :biggrin2:

i gave them handfuls :lmfao: i knew i was only getting a few. 3 of them are my neighbor's kids & the other was my brother in law's gf's son. we have construction on my street, it's muddy & raining.

i get the candies now! :aah:

4!? :shocked:

My mom predicted hardly any kids would come because of paranoid parents, :huh:

My mom went to buffalo and brought back "popcorn balls" they're ridiculous!! SO I gave a few of those out to the people with "special" costumes.

Ew it's raining? That's awful! It's not a very good halloween this year, that's for sure!

I have had my hand in the snicker bowl allll night :roftl: