Mika's backing vocalist 'iMMa' - exclusive Mika blogs!

iMMa

I was at the gig, she is amazing!!!

My videos:

[YOUTUBE]qJFZODdy8Do[/YOUTUBE]

Two feet:

I'm Just A Nobody:

Good Girls and Bad Boys:

Where were you sitting?

I was on the red sofa at the back.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this gig seems to have been so AWESOME !!! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so angry i could not go to see it, even though i'd bought my train tickets for Paris.. (well stupid Finance Course !!! :crybaby:)

Anyway, new gigs are planned :

First : April 3rd at The Bowery (New Oxford Street - London) for Japan

Second : April 27th at the Yono (Paris : This time, I'll go, no other way :thumb_yello:)

If you wanna join iMMa's own forum it's here : http://immarock.proboards.com/

it's less active than the MFC but still...

Today, at 9 pm, iMMa's interviewed + acoustic performance (repeated) will be aired at http://www.brooklandsradio.co.uk/

Lovely interview, btw, they talk a lot about Mika's shows and iMMa even says "Hi" to the MFC! :aah::wub2:

And the interview was filmed, and will be on Hannah Dorman's online show tomorrow. Follow her on twitter (@hannahdorman ), she'll post the link today I believe. :thumb_yello:

Today, at 9 pm, iMMa's interviewed + acoustic performance (repeated) will be aired at http://www.brooklandsradio.co.uk/

Lovely interview, btw, they talk a lot about Mika's shows and iMMa even says "Hi" to the MFC! :aah::wub2:

And the interview was filmed, and will be on Hannah Dorman's online show tomorrow. Follow her on twitter (@hannahdorman ), she'll post the link today I believe. :thumb_yello:

thanks for the news. I'll try to find the link as soon as I can

Don't forget tonight and tomorrow the two special gigs for Japan with our iMMa !!! Londoners are lucky, I'm trying to come to live there for the next year

By the way, do we know if iMMa will still be Mika's backing vocalist for the next tour. I'd love to :wub2:. Any news about that and what do you think ?

By the way, do we know if iMMa will still be Mika's backing vocalist for the next tour. I'd love to :wub2:. Any news about that and what do you think ?

I'm torn about this :teehee: On one hand I suppose iMMa would want her own career to be keeping her so busy that she doesn't have time to tour with Mika. On the other hand, she sounds so freakin' amazing with him that I always want her to stick around. Happy Ending will never be the same without her. :crybaby:

I haven't heard anything "official" yet about that, so I guess time will tell. :teehee:

I'm torn about this :teehee: On one hand I suppose iMMa would want her own career to be keeping her so busy that she doesn't have time to tour with Mika. On the other hand, she sounds so freakin' amazing with him that I always want her to stick around. Happy Ending will never be the same without her. :crybaby:

I haven't heard anything "official" yet about that, so I guess time will tell. :teehee:

I knoooow... :tears:

I hope Mika keeps her at least for this summer tour. And Jimmy too. Honestly, I know I'm biased, cause in 4 of the 5 gigs I've seen they were in the band, but I can't really imagine a Mika show without the fabulous team Jimma anymore... :wub2:

I was at iMMa's Japan fundraising gig last night and recorded the whole thing, so I'll upload that later today. She also announced that Mika had donated towards the cause.

That is very thoughtful of him to have done so. I suggest you post it on the Japanese thread as well, so that they are aware of it, too.

That is very thoughtful of him to have done so. I suggest you post it on the Japanese thread as well, so that they are aware of it, too.

I've just watched the video again and she actually said that he donated some limited edition merch, which I believe was the coke bottle?

happy ending without iMMa is impossible!!

I knoooow... :tears:

I hope Mika keeps her at least for this summer tour. And Jimmy too. Honestly, I know I'm biased, cause in 4 of the 5 gigs I've seen they were in the band, but I can't really imagine a Mika show without the fabulous team Jimma anymore... :wub2:

is Jimmy part of another band as well??

I've just watched the video again and she actually said that he donated some limited edition merch, which I believe was the coke bottle?

is it on youtube allready??

is Jimmy part of another band as well??

Jimmy sometimes plays with UK girl group "The Saturdays"

is it on youtube allready??

Yes, just go into the Japanese thread in the birthdays and congratulations section :wink2:

Jimmy sometimes plays with UK girl group "The Saturdays"

Yes, just go into the Japanese thread in the birthdays and congratulations section :wink2:

thank you :wink2:

I will look for it now^^

• 2 weeks later...

Oh that is soooooooo true. What I love is that everyone agree on this point.

If she doesn't go with Mika, I hope her career will soar quickly. She deserves it so much, I mean : she rocks, she's beautiful, her voice is perfect and her presence and energy on stage is uncomparable ... But as you said, we'll see ....:wink2:

I really loved iMMa in Hungary at the Sziget festival, she's an energy bomb! Love her!

Agree so much here... I really hope she'll make the Summer festivals. For Mika too, it will be the best : she knows all his songs apart from the new songs but it 's a good start :biggrin2:

I was at iMMa's Japan fundraising gig last night and recorded the whole thing, so I'll upload that later today. She also announced that Mika had donated towards the cause.

Wow, that is so nice of Mika. iMMa was amazing organizing those 2 charity gigs.

Here are 2 vids I catch on youtube about them (in addition to yours :thumb_yello:):

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

There is a Rihanna song at the end. iMMa sings so nicely, her interpretation with her band is absolutely gorgeous :D

New gig announced on May 4th, 2011 at the Proud Galleries - London. Entry on pre-sale = 4£ and 5£ otherwise (I think it's that but not entirely sure for the pre-sale)

It seems like iMMa will be sharing the stage with MISSING ANDY // DOUCE ANGOISSE // GLASS DIAMOND (Single Launch) // DEVILLE. Don't know any of them but more info here : http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=167482339973329

203518_167482339973329_377273_n.jpg

Also, you can vote for your favorite iMMa songs from The Clue's in the Title directly on her forum here : http://immarock.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=chat&action=display&thread=14

Here's a tweet from Cherisse to iMMa...

cherisse-ceremony-340x_normal.jpgCherisse2312

@iMMamusic yes! we need to finish poco roso!! we never saw the end :( maybe u should bring it for july :) xxx

We may suppose that they 'll find each other in July... which would mean that iMMa will be in Mika's Summer Festivals... That would be AWESOME !!!