Yep...I'm a newbie :D

Melmo26

:thumb_yello:

Hey everyone!! I just joined today and I'm really excited! My name is Melinda and I hail cheers to all from the state of Pennsylvania. I first heard about Mika last December (2008) when my best friend played "Love Today" for me while we were on a road trip. As soon as I heard the intro, I was hooked. It's very serendipidous that we both recently went to his show at the Electric Factory in Philly......wow. Amazing colors, amazing props, amazing vocals!! Mika sounds just as wonderful live as he does on the studio albums!! As for a little about myself, I love to sing and play a few instruments, I love anything Hello Kitty or with duckies, and my almost 3 yr old son loves Mika's music as well :) I hope everyone has a great week! -Mel

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the MFC! You'll love spending time with us all crazy Mika lovers! :)

My daughter made my sig for me ; I know she put it together with gimp and hosted it on an internet site , then posted the link on MFC; I'm sorry I can't help more!

What I can tell you though is that you can write as much as you like in the location part which is lots of fun!

A Mikhappy Sunday to you!

:thumb_yello:

Hey everyone!! I just joined today and I'm really excited! My name is Melinda and I hail cheers to all from the state of Pennsylvania. I first heard about Mika last December (2008) when my best friend played "Love Today" for me while we were on a road trip. As soon as I heard the intro, I was hooked. It's very serendipidous that we both recently went to his show at the Electric Factory in Philly......wow. Amazing colors, amazing props, amazing vocals!! Mika sounds just as wonderful live as he does on the studio albums!! As for a little about myself, I love to sing and play a few instruments, I love anything Hello Kitty or with duckies, and my almost 3 yr old son loves Mika's music as well :) I hope everyone has a great week! -Mel

Hey Mel :welcomeani: I know lol his songs are like your own drug :roftl:

Welcome to the MFC! You'll love spending time with us all crazy Mika lovers! :)

My daughter made my sig for me ; I know she put it together with gimp and hosted it on an internet site , then posted the link on MFC; I'm sorry I can't help more!

What I can tell you though is that you can write as much as you like in the location part which is lots of fun!

A Mikhappy Sunday to you!

Thanks! I hopefully can figure it out soon and will definitely be displaying my idea!! haha :)