Glee

Suzy

Ooooh that sounds so exciting! Must be pretty cool to see the cast of a tv show perform!

Hmmm, I'm afraid I only know the "gleek" term, what do the other ones mean?

why im thrilled you asked :D go to youtube, search "A very potter musical" and be prepared to have your mind blown with the awesomeness of DARREN CRISS!!!!! XD

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh that sounds so exciting! Must be pretty cool to see the cast of a tv show perform!

Hmmm, I'm afraid I only know the "gleek" term, what do the other ones mean?

why im thrilled you asked :D go to youtube, search "A very potter musical" and be prepared to have your mind blown with the awesomeness of DARREN CRISS!!!!! XD (the guy who plays blaine, though you probably already know that :))

why im thrilled you asked :D go to youtube, search "A very potter musical" and be prepared to have your mind blown with the awesomeness of DARREN CRISS!!!!! XD (the guy who plays blaine, though you probably already know that :))

I LOVE blaine!!!! :teehee:

*goes to youtube*

The minute the episode was over I went on YouTube and watched it over and over again for looooooooooong time :fangurl:

I think I'm going to watch the episode again :naughty: Don't do that a lot! Also I was pleasantly surprised about the "original songs" :thumb_yello:

And wow, Darren Criss can sing.... Unbelievable.

Well I knew this already from the previous episodes, but always good to mention it again :aah:

I think I'm going to watch the episode again :naughty: Don't do that a lot! Also I was pleasantly surprised about the "original songs" :thumb_yello:

And wow, Darren Criss can sing.... Unbelievable.

Well I knew this already from the previous episodes, but always good to mention it again :aah:

:teehee: and he has mika hair... Not on the show though, they make him gel it on glee :sneaky2:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i went to O2 on saturday and sunday night shows and i loved it, first night i was A3 row R seat 54 and puckerman and lauren sang in front of me in the aisle. Second night they walked past me and the warblers did as well. I love the show. I didn't realise darren crisis (blaine) had mika like hair! :biggrin2:

hope they tour in the uk again.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
i went to O2 on saturday and sunday night shows and i loved it, first night i was A3 row R seat 54 and puckerman and lauren sang in front of me in the aisle. Second night they walked past me and the warblers did as well. I love the show. I didn't realise darren crisis (blaine) had mika like hair! :biggrin2:

hope they tour in the uk again.

Very late reaction but: so cool, glad you enjoyed it! Yes, Darren Criss is a very very beautiful and talented man. Shame about his hair and styling on glee.

Does anyone still watch this show?

Anyway, I had a very long glee break since they stopped airing it over here... I just caught up with season 3 and omg... That last episode... OMG. And now we have to wait so long to see what happens...

One of the highlights of season 3 so far and such a sad coincidence:

[YOUTUBE]_kZO6smypHw[/YOUTUBE]

And a personal favorite:

[YOUTUBE]qbjTjUr6gTU[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...
wow!!:mf_lustslow:

there's a couple i'd actually pay to see as well as be deliriously happy for!:wub2:

sadly darren is straight :blush-anim-cl:

Their babies would be so so pretty... don't you think?

...yep, I know it's totally impossible. What a pity :tears:

Actually, I think Darren is dating a girl called MIA. :aah::aah:

Their babies would be so so pretty... don't you think?

...yep, I know it's totally impossible. What a pity :tears:

Actually, I think Darren is dating a girl called MIA. :aah::aah:

their babies would be the most talented, adorable things everrrr created! :swoon:

the world will never know what it's lost :tears:

:roftl::roftl: so he thought.. MIA...all is missing is the 'K'...close enough!:naughty:

their babies would be the most talented, adorable things everrrr created! :swoon:

the world will never know what it's lost :tears:

:roftl::roftl: so he thought.. MIA...all is missing is the 'K'...close enough!:naughty:

:aah::aah::aah:

Mika and Darren are in NY right now... both... :teehee: