If Mika likes the Kings Singers, he'd LOVE this!

mgpm

I wish I could email Mika and send him things I know he'd like. I wouldn't abuse the privledge, honest!!!:wink2:

Anyway....if there IS anyone here who can show Meeks something, pass this on to him. He'd adore this group. I find them fascinating!! You have to turn up the sound at first, it starts very quietly.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a fabulous intro for Rain. :wub2:

EDIT: Oh wow, this is so fantastic. I'm lost for words. I'd happily trade the King Singers for those guys :naughty:

Thanks for sharing this. Told Mika. (:roftl: as if I had a better chance :lmfao:)

Edited by violet_sky

wow this is fantastic! :shocked: if you listen to the intro with your eyes closed, it's even more intense... i like this song anyway, but sung like this it so gives me goosebumps! :shocked::wub2:

violet i RTed you, really hope mika won't miss it!

thanx for posting this, mgpm!

they're truly fantastic! i've known about them since some time ago,and it's so greatful to watch them sing!they're perfect! i just wish Mika can know about them too!for an intro to Rain,that's would be Stunning!

That is unbelievable!! Mika should deffinately be made aware of these amazing people. I'll tweet @mikasounds with the link, unless someone has beaten me to it!

violet and me already have. but retweet violet (TheRealViolet) if you want, can't hurt if mika gets it more often. :bleh:

just hope that the fact that he doesn't tweet atm doesn't mean that he also doesn't read, otherwise it surely will get lost. well then we just have to tweet it again when he comes on again. :bleh:

Glad you all are liking it. Glad you tweeted about it too. I put a link on Mikasounds under his message about the concert he's to sing with them in. Hope he does see them sometime, because he will LOVE it.

I think the guy in the choir who sings lead is very cute! :wub2:

violet and me already have. but retweet violet (TheRealViolet) if you want, can't hurt if mika gets it more often. :bleh:

just hope that the fact that he doesn't tweet atm doesn't mean that he also doesn't read, otherwise it surely will get lost. well then we just have to tweet it again when he comes on again. :bleh:

Can I ask a question. How do you re-tweet? There's a lot about twitter I don't understand, like, how do you read what's been written to @mikasounds? I don't know how to do that either. It actually took me AGES to realise that when you post a link, you can go on copy and paste! I used to try and type the links and then I'd get them wrong because with my brain problems and confusion, I can't copy things down very well.

But that's off topic I know! But certainly, we need to get Mika to listen to this amazing choir! We'll just have to keep telling him about it. What about a comment on Mikasounds website?

don't know if he reads the comments on mikasounds.com... too many i guess. :dunno:

you can read what's been written to mika by entering @mikasounds in the search field on the right. :wink2: took me a while to find out as well. :naughty:

and about retweeting, it's just copy+paste as well. copy the message you want to RT, including name of who posted it, paste in the search field, add the @ sign before the name of the author and a RT before it, and add your own message and if necessary the name of the person you want to tweet it to (if it's not in the original message yet) in front of it all. if there isn't enough space, you can leave away unimportant parts of the original message. anyway that's how i do it, maybe there are easier ways but i haven't found out. :naughty: here's the example of this tweet:

original tweet by TheRealViolet:

@mikasounds mgpm (MFC) found this for you: http://bit.ly/eadUI

RT by me (mellody76):

wow mika if you thought King's Singers were fab, watch this! RT @TheRealViolet @mikasounds mgpm(MFC) found this for you: http://bit.ly/eadUI

Edited by mellody

don't know if he reads the comments on mikasounds.com... too many i guess. :dunno:

you can read what's been written to mika by entering @mikasounds in the search field on the right. :wink2: took me a while to find out as well. :naughty:

and about retweeting, it's just copy+paste as well. copy the message you want to RT, including name of who posted it, paste in the search field, add the @ sign before the name of the author and a RT before it, and add your own message and if necessary the name of the person you want to tweet it to (if it's not in the original message yet) in front of it all. if there isn't enough space, you can leave away unimportant parts of the original message. anyway that's how i do it, maybe there are easier ways but i haven't found out. :naughty: here's the example of this tweet:

original tweet by TheRealViolet:

@mikasounds mgpm (MFC) found this for you: http://bit.ly/eadUI

RT by me (mellody76):

wow mika if you thought King's Singers were fab, watch this! RT @TheRealViolet @mikasounds mgpm(MFC) found this for you: http://bit.ly/eadUI

Many thanks for the instructions about Twitter! I'm very grateful.

anyway that's how i do it, maybe there are easier ways but i haven't found out. :naughty: here's the example of this tweet:

The easiest way is to use third party software that will just take care of a retweet with a button. I wish Twitter would just include a little button or link for it on their own site.

• 2 weeks later...

as this unfortunately fell in his tweet-less time, i tweeted it again tonight... hope he'll see it this time. :rolls_eyes:

The easiest way is to use third party software that will just take care of a retweet with a button. I wish Twitter would just include a little button or link for it on their own site.

seems like they heard you :naughty:

Absolutely AMAZING :shocked:

Totally loved the thunder:naughty: and how they imitate the instruments with their voices:wub2: I'm amazed by that everytime I hear an acapella band.

And DarkAngel, where did you find out they're doing an album?

here's info about the band and their album: http://www.perpetuumjazzile.si/en/

also found on their website that they got an e-mail from one of TOTO, who was totally amazed by their version. :wub2: