My Lady Jane / Toy Boy (Girl) project

Sivan

OoooH! Good work. I really like it. I'm sure you will get a A :):wub2:

A M A Z I N G :bow:

that great :original:

Sivan it looks really amazing. Thanks for sharing with us.

That's really cool :pbjt:

thanks everyone! i need to get up early tomjorrow to go to class to mount this pic....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone :)

so i had a project for my photography class...to do a self portrait.

i thought and thought what i should do...

we're suppose to put the final product on a little mounted board...so i wanted to make something nice that i could maybe hang on the wall or something.

ANYWAY! the first (good) idea i had was to make myself as a marionette... (i think its because i started looking for a school for puppetry and probably also had mika's show in my head...).

Than i got carried away with ideas... i went to MICHAELS my fave store in the world (art supplies) and spent TOO much money...

so basicly everything u see i made from scratch... EVERYTHING... even the rubric cube toy... (i wrapped a box in black paper and stuck colorful squares on it lol). the gift boxes i took some brown boxes and wrapped them... and the LADY JANE box that suppose to be the box the marionette came from - cut every letter on it, wrapped it etc (i know she is not a river fish but i liked the name for a marionette)...

The squares on the floor is also just B&W paper that i put on the floor. the wall is the only thing i did in photoshop.... you guys think it looks real? i hope so....

The makeup i did too... and the Mika (life in cartoom motion) skirt that i did around november 2007 :) that many of u seen before... ;)

It took me about 2 days to do... (cutting, sticking, designing, composition and taking the pictures).

I better get an A!!!

hope u guys like :)

_MG_1767-3-small.jpg

_MG_1767-3-Close.jpg

Its beautiful :wub2:

Is it symbolic of how Mika dominates your life and when he pulls your strings you dance to his tune? :biggrin2:

Omg it's brilliant !:shocked::wub2:

I'm sure you'll get the A :thumb_yello:

thank you :wub2:

Its beautiful :wub2:

Is it symbolic of how Mika dominates your life and when he pulls your strings you dance to his tune? :biggrin2:

lmao.... i guess its kinda true... i guess this pic can mean many things :)

that is amazing sivan!!

aww thanks!

im going to sleep now.... need to get up early to finish this.... night everyone!!! thanks for the great comments *hugs and kisses to you all*

aww thanks!

im going to sleep now.... need to get up early to finish this.... night everyone!!! thanks for the great comments *hugs and kisses to you all*

it looks perfect already. when you finish it post more pics!!

i hope a A for you!!

really amazing job!!

i rememeber good the dress of course,see in london ;)

index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=197764039&albumID=1087670&imageID=11638822

Yep! thats right! i did it right before that trip to london :) awww memories....

it looks perfect already. when you finish it post more pics!!

i dont really need to work on the pic itself...just need to stick it onto a board...so it will have frame :) and print it ofcourse.. lol

ok ok now im going....im half asleep already............ x

i dont really need to work on the pic itself...just need to stick it onto a board...so it will have frame :) and print it ofcourse.. lol

it'll sure get an A!!

sweet dreams

Yep! thats right! i did it right before that trip to london :) awww memories....

sweet dreams with all those great memories :thumb_yello:

Just got back from class... he loved it =D

he started with mine...we all put them on the wall... and he asked if i have too much time on my hands...lmao... i told him i had the vision and i had to make it happen =P

he said its great and it showes i put a lot work into it and also my other previous projects :thumb_yello:oh and when he wanted to go on and look at the others he was like "ok lets go to the others... hopefully they will match the high standards now..."

HAHA

he started with mine...we all put them on the wall... and he asked if i have too much time on my hands...lmao... i told him i had the vision and i had to make it happen =P

he said its great and it showes i put a lot work into it and also my other previous projects :thumb_yello:oh and when he wanted to go on and look at the others he was like "ok lets go to the others... hopefully they will match the high standards now..."

HAHA

Aweeeesome news sivan!! :thumb_yello:

(how did the blushing go :bleh:)

HAHA

GO SIVAN!

It was fantastic! I approve of your teacher :naughty:

HAHA

:woot_jump:

I expected nothing less.:naughty::biggrin2:

Aweeeesome news sivan!! :thumb_yello:

(how did the blushing go :bleh:)

GO SIVAN!

It was fantastic! I approve of your teacher :naughty:

Oh it looks good! Glad you got such a good response on it. :thumb_yello: The eyes scared me a bit. :blush-anim-cl:

:woot_jump:

I expected nothing less.:naughty::biggrin2:

thanks u all! and thanks for clare and taylor who helped me in the previous projects.... i did good because of u girls!

Oh i didn't do much except pose in goofy ways and help you find all the bathrooms out of order in west hollywood. :bleh: YOU did all the real work. :biggrin2:

LOL well finding people that are willing to be infront of the cam is not so easy!

I love this! :wub2:

Q: How on earth did you do your eyes? They look fantastically scary. :shocked::naughty:

I was wondering the same thing...did you paste something you created on top of your real eyes? :blink:

And btw, it's FANTASTIC!! :thumb_yello: