MIKA - Lanvin party on November 11 2009

DANI56

You! You! The guy from the Mikagasmics! :shocked:

I have hit that thread the next day you'd been there and I've asked about you but you've never came back there...:roftl: I cannot blame you! tho!

haha, yeah!:naughty: Im glad that you found me now!:aah::teehee:

I always want to come back, but im not always on for very long, so its hard to keep track of the conversation!:biggrin2:

Im only there for the conversation though, Not the pictures, haha (so i say):aah:

:wink2:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, yeah!:naughty: Im glad that you found me now!:aah::teehee:

I always want to come back, but im not always on for very long, so its hard to keep track of the conversation!:biggrin2:

Im only there for the conversation though, Not the pictures, haha (so i say):aah:

:wink2:

Yeah, tell me about it? I come here everyday, and I still can't keep up, these girls are MAD! due to the time zone thingie, they are filling the thread with tenths of pages while I'm asleep and by the time I come back they're far far into other subjects... :aah:

Ok enough with our chit-chat here...if there's anything else to say post it on my wall! :wink2:

But you don't wanna stare, cos you don't wanna look like an idiot, but you do sorta want to study his face and really soak up the memory...

So good description! :blush-anim-cl: I mean I wouldn't know that with Mika (:sad:) but with some other people :blush-anim-cl:

DO YOU REALISE HOW RUDE YOU ARE ?

Why does Paloma have to be pregnant?... Just because she wants to be individual and not wear a skin tight frock and she wore something beaded that will be heavy therefore looks baggier DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD JUMP TO THAT CONCLUSION...She IS STILL an extremely slim girl with curves, I can't believe you can assume things without facts.

Good Luck to her if it did come out she was, but IMO she looks no more pregnant than MIKA does!

excuse me do YOU realise how rude YOU are by any chance..? I just asked if she was pregnant cause she sems to hide a rounder belly under the dress/blouse, never implied she's fat or fattier. and even if she had put on some weight,t here's absolutely nothing wrong with it. zuleika put on a little weight since first time we saw her too and there's nothing wrong with her, she'ìs pretty as always. I was not rude or meant to. I just asked if she's pregnant and I didn't know it. that was it.

pls mind your tones and trying not to put into people mouth things have never said or hinted and make them sound the way you want.

What a beautiful family, how lucky their parents are, 5 healthy, talented beautiful kids.

So happy to finally see the mysterious Mr Fortune, very cute!

yes, I think there's no greater satisfaction :original: wonderful

(I suppose that,I don't know, I'm 27, no kids yet:naughty:)

I wonder how was it for their mother when they were little tho...:blink:...I mean for any mother of five...not boring for sure:naughty:

hehe, beautiful pic of the penniman gang: mr and mrs P must be so proud! it's amazing to see how they have all grown in these almost 3 yrs we have kept track of mika's career...

is paloma pregnant by any chance..? :blink:

so, fortune has finally managed to outgrow his big bro. last time I saw him he already looked VERY tall and I see he's kept up with the remarkable growth.

A little birdy told me some rumours about her being pregnant.

So maybe she is, maybe she isn't. She looks great though!

Yeah, Fortune is so tall! Geebus.

I also remember seeing Fortuné playing Paparazzi at Hammersmith Apollo last year, along with Christine. He sat down at one point and he sat just the way Mika did. He had the same gangly awkwardness that Mika has. I don't means offensively, I think it's quite cute. Their posture is exactly the same, plus Fortune had longer hair then and it was slightly wavy, so he looked more like Mika.

I remember looking at Fortuné in front of me, then Mika on stage, back and forth, back and forth. It was just a bit weird if I'm gonna be honest with you.

Sometimes you see celebrities on TV and that's all you see. Them. You don't always necessarily imagine them having a family yet there they both were - Mika, this famous musician performing in front of my eyes.

That's when things kinda changed for me and began to see Mika in a normal lens. I didn't view him as popstar or a celebrity (I never really did, to be honest) but just a normal guy doing his job. And that's all it is really, a job that you're known for doing, if you strip away all the glamour/"glamour".

And then sometimes your mind wonders...like...what was life like in their household when they were kids? What similarities are there? What did they fight about? I dunno, I just find families and genes quite interesting.

Do any of them look like their dad? I have no idea what he looks like :dunno:

I fear I have waffled. Sorry.

Sounds really weird yeah haha.

Hmm..I find it hard to tell whether they do or not.

I'm pretty sure it goes: Yasmine, Paloma, Mika, Zuleika Allegra, Fortuné

correct me if I'm wrong, though...

You're right.

I don't think any of them look like each other, except for Mika and Fortuné.

They do have some of the same expressions though.

They all look so pretty!

A little birdy told me some rumours about her being pregnant.

So maybe she is, maybe she isn't. She looks great though!

Yeah, Fortune is so tall! Geebus.

Sounds really weird yeah haha.

Hmm..I find it hard to tell whether they do or not.

You're right.

I don't think any of them look like each other, except for Mika and Fortuné.

They do have some of the same expressions though.

They all look so pretty!

I think zuleika looks like mrs P and paloma and fortune resemble each other, at least in this pic, though fortune does resemble mika as well. you can see they are all siblings though IMO.

awww.. I hope it's true for paloma.. :wub2: uncle mika, how wonderful!!! :wub2:

I think zuleika looks like mrs P and paloma and fortune resemble each other, at least in this pic, though fortune does resemble mika as well. you can see they are all siblings though IMO.

Hey you're right, they do.:biggrin2:

REALLY? :shocked:

Yah. Doesn't mean it's true though.

DO YOU REALISE HOW RUDE YOU ARE ?

Why does Paloma have to be pregnant?... Just because she wants to be individual and not wear a skin tight frock and she wore something beaded that will be heavy therefore looks baggier DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD JUMP TO THAT CONCLUSION...She IS STILL an extremely slim girl with curves, I can't believe you can assume things without facts.

:shocked:

Pregnant people also have a "glowing" look, etc. Maybe she just noticed on the whole a difference? :blink: