Character Crushes

purplegrape

I know :wub2: and I also loved that scene in Ibiza where Mili would take off her bra cuz other girls didint wear it...or something like that :aah:

You mean during a parade, when she just went along the street with other dancers? :biggrin2:

Gosh, I was too young to understad some things at all. Like when she had her first time I didn't realize it was what is was. Kissing, hugging, whatever. Why are her friends so curious about it? :blink::biggrin2:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean during a parade' date=' when she just went along the street with other dancers? :biggrin2:

Gosh, I was too young to understad some things at all. Like when she had her first time I didn't realize it was what is was. Kissing, hugging, whatever. Why are her friends so curious about it? :blink::biggrin2:[/quote']

no I mean on a beach, shes only with Ivo

:lmfao: me to! I was 6 or somthing! My sis was watching it :biggrin2:

ANd when I first saw them kissing I was wondering why hes biting her and isnt it hurtful to go with their heads that and other way :aah:

Andt when they first made up? GOD I had so many thoughts :roftl:

EDIT: here:

sorry for that dubbing, thats not even my language, thats the only version I found :dunno:
Edited by MannyCulpena

Marc St. James played by Michael Urie in Ugly Betty

2uqm4jn.jpg

I love him too!!

I was always incredibly fascinated by Valmont in The Dangerous Liaisons, even though he was an arsehole :blush-anim-cl:. I think that it had a lot to do with the character being played by John Malkovich.

That man and the character merged into one so beautifully, that it captivated me. I still feel the same attraction if I watch the movie nowadays, so long after the initial time :thumb_yello:

10949.gif

pph_26.jpg

03memo_CA1.650.jpg

He played Dr. Jekyll/Mr.Hyde in a film about an Irish girl who went to America and worked for Dr Jekyll,m and they fell in love but Mr Hyde got in the way, and I loved Dr. Jekyll in that.

I thought of another one - Roger from American Dad!

amDad2006_Roger_f.jpg

OMG I heart that film. It's hilarious.

"Yarp...yarp...............narp...?" :roftl:

He's NOT Judge Judy and Executioner!!!!!

OMG! Yes :lol3: I love those guys! :aah:

Who doesn't? OMG I can't wait for Paul to come out. It's gonna be the shiz.

no I mean on a beach, shes only with Ivo

:lmfao: me to! I was 6 or somthing! My sis was watching it :biggrin2:

ANd when I first saw them kissing I was wondering why hes biting her and isnt it hurtful to go with their heads that and other way :aah:

Andt when they first made up? GOD I had so many thoughts :roftl:

EDIT: here:

sorry for that dubbing, thats not even my language, thats the only version I found :dunno:

:lmfao:

Oh yeah, now I remember it, from the first seconds of the video. :biggrin2:

Their first time was in an old house where Mili's mom or whatever relative used to live. She, came, he came, candles, fireplace... :wub2: Man, I hadn't figured out what was there for years! That was why some parts of the series didn't make any sense. :roftl:

:lmfao:

Oh yeah' date=' now I remember it, from the first seconds of the video. :biggrin2:

Their first time was in an old house where Mili's mom or whatever relative used to live. She, came, he came, candles, fireplace... :wub2: Man, I hadn't figured out what was there for years! That was why some parts of the series didn't make any sense. :roftl:[/quote']

Yeah i remember that :wub2: And GOD it didint make no sense! :roftl: After many years i finally understand :kachinga::aah:

I was always incredibly fascinated by Valmont in The Dangerous Liaisons, even though he was an arsehole :blush-anim-cl:. I think that it had a lot to do with the character being played by John Malkovich.

That man and the character merged into one so beautifully, that it captivated me. I still feel the same attraction if I watch the movie nowadays, so long after the initial time :thumb_yello:

10949.gif

pph_26.jpg

03memo_CA1.650.jpg

He was the best thing about that movie. Such a bastard but so seductive, so sensual.

Sam and Dean from Supernatural

2vj4sbl.jpg

16i8lmt.jpg

2pqp8hh.jpg

24wab1i.jpg

35n6m3t.jpg

Especially Dean. I get that Sam is way more ripped, but I just really like Dean:biggrin2: I nearly posted some Supernatural pics last night, but needed to get to bed.