purplegrape

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no such thing as too patriotic where I come from. :wink2:

And how can you not be patriotic when a tv show like degrassi is SO canadian and it reaches...australia?:wub2:

It's pretttty good!

I know...I've heard :aah:

Well if something reaches Poland then it is good:mf_rosetinted:

ANd IM in love with it! Addicted! :roftl::roftl:

'Sam' from Benny and Joon :wub2: I love that character so much...

and who doesn't remember this scene???

ththsam.gif

So odd, I just love every character Johnny Depp plays, he's just so great.

YEEESSS!!!

And i adore that scene! And the part where he quotes the movie! :roftl:

I love most of the Disney Princes

the beast/prince adam (I'm not sure if thats his name)

ballroom.jpg

I like him when he's the beast...when he turns human he loses something for me :naughty:

disney-characters_cheshire-cat.jpg

ABSOLUTELY! :aah:

i loooooooove the movie and book. Love a few of Anne Rice's books. Have a few

I love her vampire series. It's really sexy :das: I was reading one of the books during class once and my friend tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I was alright. I asked why and he said it was cause I was biting on my finger as I read :roftl: Almost the whole book was sex!

V_for_vendetta_2_8219_210.jpg

V....

I haven't seen it yet but then you say 'V' I just think about my :drool: American Govenment teacher :naughty:

I love her vampire series. It's really sexy :das: I was reading one of the books during class once and my friend tapped me on the shoulder and asked me if I was alright. I asked why and he said it was cause I was biting on my finger as I read :roftl: Almost the whole book was sex!

:roftl:

The only thing ive read from her is the vampire serie and i love em!

'Sam' from Benny and Joon :wub2: I love that character so much...

bennyjoon052jd6.jpg

and who doesn't remember this scene???

ththsam.gif

So odd, I just love every character Johnny Depp plays, he's just so great.

I lovelovelovelovelovelove that movie / Sam. :fangurl:

I haven't seen it yet but then you say 'V' I just think about my :drool: American Govenment teacher :naughty:

It's an EXCELLENT movie, it's kinda funny, and V is just so...:wub2: He's like a vigilante, I guess, doing bad things for the greater good. :mf_lustslow:

Is he :das: ?

It's an EXCELLENT movie, it's kinda funny, and V is just so...:wub2: He's like a vigilante, I guess, doing bad things for the greater good. :mf_lustslow:

Is he :das: ?

I've heard it's good and I do keep meaning to watch it. I just never get around to it. :naughty:

He is very :das:

MaxJude1024x768.jpg

I love Jude and Max from Across the universe :wub2:

More so Max, but Jude is quite pretty.

_41331244_vendetta203.jpg

V_for_vendetta_2_8219_210.jpg

V....:fangurl:

V!! :wub2:

I haven't seen the movie, but he's amazing in the comic, not to mention totally bonkers. At one point, he has an entire conversation with a statue before blowing it up XD

And strangely enough, he

in the comic, but not in the movie... :blink:

Brandon Lee (The Crow)

crowchurzo2.jpg

i LOVE that movie

Yeah, I loved that too! Rrrr... :biggrin2:

Mili or Milagros from 'Mueca brava' aka Wild Angel

Noone here what the heck am I on about but... :aah:

1149oj.jpg

Oh yes, I definitely know it!!! My first and the best soap oper ever seen! :mf_lustslow: I was so young and so in love with the characters, with that pretty tomboy. :wub2:

I found a theme song some years after it finished and, oh my, how I cried, so silly...

FINALLY someone who agrees with me! :aah:

What did you think of the guy who played Lestat in Queen of the Damned?

I loved Stuart Townsend, and thought he was gorgeous in it, but he didn't do Lestat properly. Having said that, I didn't really enjoy Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in Interview. I would have preferred more unkown actors, as I was very aware of the actors I was watching and not who the characters were.

Not at all! He's got dark hair and has a horrible accent and...guh! Awful film! Don't waste your time with it! It lost all of the elegance that Interview had :wub2:

This is so bizarre. I haven't thought about this movie in such a long time, but last night I was at the video library and someone mentioned that they couldn't find QOTD, and the lady behind the counter said "Oh, we don't stock it" and I turned to the girl and said "Don't bother. It's not worth watching. Even though I really liked Stuart in it." And the guy behind the counter couldn't believe I was a Twilight fan but didn't like QOTD. I tried to explain how it was just far too different from the book and that it actually tried to cover two books really and it just didn't work. And he looked at me like I was nuts.

NOT ANOTHER EDWARD CULLEN FANATIC!!!!

:poke:

Hey:mf_rosetinted: Don't knock Edward:mf_rosetinted: