• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lestat

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z267/HelL-Koga-sama/lestat.jpg

This one, and the character from the book. NOT the guy from Queen of the Damned (the movie) :sneaky2:

BTW, ONLY time I have ever liked Tom Cruise.

And Louis

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff291/Celemoon/louis.jpg

Movie and book :

I love those but my favorite one in Armand :wub2: from the book not Antonio Banderas 38735a1b.jpg

Tho he was good in the movie, the "real" Armand should be a teenager!!!

From books also: Jacob :wub2:

2756434.jpg

We'll see if I'll fell for the movie character too...

Tv crush:

9851_1213377418254_270_270.jpg

J.D. from Scrubs :-D

lee.jpg

Ned in Pushing Daisies

And guilty pleasure...

heroes-sylar-zachary-quinto.jpg

Sylar from Heroes

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Copper from Big Bang Theory, guiltiest pleasure of all!!!

And movie ones, there's so many... just to name a few:

zachary_quinto_spock_star_trek_2009_1.jpg

Spock :das:

fourweddings.jpg

Hugh Grant in many movies but Four Weddings and a Funeral is a classic!

I loved Stuart Townsend, and thought he was gorgeous in it, but he didn't do Lestat properly. Having said that, I didn't really enjoy Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in Interview. I would have preferred more unkown actors, as I was very aware of the actors I was watching and not who the characters were.

This is so bizarre. I haven't thought about this movie in such a long time, but last night I was at the video library and someone mentioned that they couldn't find QOTD, and the lady behind the counter said "Oh, we don't stock it" and I turned to the girl and said "Don't bother. It's not worth watching. Even though I really liked Stuart in it." And the guy behind the counter couldn't believe I was a Twilight fan but didn't like QOTD. I tried to explain how it was just far too different from the book and that it actually tried to cover two books really and it just didn't work. And he looked at me like I was nuts.

Well..I didnt think he was very pretty and I didn't really have that problem with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise because when I watched it I didn't even know they were popular actors. I've never really paid much attention to that type of thing. So I instantly fell in love with it and to me they were unknown.

Any yes, I agree, it didn't do the book justive at all. There was no way you could mash those two book, and get all of the information WRONG, and expect it to be good. But I saw the film before reading the books and still didn't like it.

sq_corpse_bride_depp.jpg

Victor

And of corse, Jack

JackSkellington.jpg

YES! :fungurl:

A little Sweeney Todd anybody?

bbsweeney-1.png

Yes please! :drool:

I love those but my favorite one in Armand :wub2: from the book not Antonio Banderas 38735a1b.jpg

Tho he was good in the movie, the "real" Armand should be a teenager!!!

lee.jpg

Ned in Pushing Daisies

And movie ones, there's so many... just to name a few:

zachary_quinto_spock_star_trek_2009_1.jpg

Spock :das:

Oh yes, Armand in the book, not so much movie. One of my favourite characters :wub2: But Antonio Banderas didn't do a bad job for what they gave him.

I miss Pushing Dasies! :sad: I loved him!!!

And...YES! :drool: OMG!

Mili or Milagros from 'Mueca brava' aka Wild Angel

Noone here what the heck am I on about but... :aah:

1153uu.jpg

A little Sweeney Todd anybody? :wink2:

bbsweeney-1.png

Omg 'Muneca brava' is my favourite Spanish soap opera and Natalia Oreiro is such an amazing actress :swoon:

I've seen it yesterday at Tv !It was great :wub2:

I was always incredibly fascinated by Valmont in The Dangerous Liaisons, even though he was an arsehole :blush-anim-cl:. I think that it had a lot to do with the character being played by John Malkovich.

That man and the character merged into one so beautifully, that it captivated me. I still feel the same attraction if I watch the movie nowadays, so long after the initial time :thumb_yello:

10949.gif

pph_26.jpg

03memo_CA1.650.jpg

I can not remember too much from it except Milagros loved football

Damn I wish they'd played it again on TV :teehee:

Yes yes!!! I say the same: play it again. :aah: Which probably will not happen since it's very old and only few fans will watch... :no:

P.S. I remember all those "stolen" kisses Ivo would just take from Mili. These were such romantic moments. :blush-anim-cl:

Yes yes!!! I say the same: play it again. :aah: Which probably will not happen since it's very old and only few fans will watch... :no:

P.S. I remember all those "stolen" kisses Ivo would just take from Mili. These were such romantic moments. :blush-anim-cl:

I know :wub2: and I also loved that scene in Ibiza where Mili would take off her bra cuz other girls didint wear it...or something like that :aah: