i know!! im going crazy refreshing it every 30 seconds cause it wont let me in :lmfao::teehee:

You know, the thought of us getting so used to all this tech stuff, and even needing it?, is quite frightening :roftl:

I don't think I have visited this Jimmy-worshipping page much...it has been quite entertaining:teehee:

Well I guess that is to be expected...Jimmy himself is VERY entertaining:naughty:

So stalker-mates, where is a better picture of Jimmy standing in front of the Sims3 van...or whatever it is on his twitter page...I love that one...mainly because my kids love it and love The Sims3.

Oh c'mon, what do you mean you haven't found one yet?:roftl:

You know, the thought of us getting so used to all this tech stuff, and even needing it?, is quite frightening :roftl:

i know:blink::blink:

i was thinking the same thing... (and still refreshing the page at the same time :lmfao:)

I don't think I have visited this Jimmy-worshipping page much...it has been quite entertaining:teehee:

Well I guess that is to be expected...Jimmy himself is VERY entertaining:naughty:

So stalker-mates, where is a better picture of Jimmy standing in front of the Sims3 van...or whatever it is on his twitter page...I love that one...mainly because my kids love it and love The Sims3.

Oh c'mon, what do you mean you haven't found one yet?:roftl:

:fisch:

i know:blink::blink:

i was thinking the same thing... (and still refreshing the page at the same time :lmfao:)

Haha love it! It's so weird tho... a while ago, what was it? Months? I dunno... I didn't even know what twitter was. Now it's THE source of information for me :teehee:

btw, Jimmy's using my pic as his display pic, yay :biggrin2:

Haha love it! It's so weird tho... a while ago, what was it? Months? I dunno... I didn't even know what twitter was. Now it's THE source of information for me :teehee:

btw, Jimmy's using my pic as his display pic, yay :biggrin2:

yes!! i wasnt tweeting before joining MFC (which was in the beggining of January:teehee:) and now im.. addicted!! Everytime i go on the computer im like "I have [insert number] new tweets!" and it makes me happy:blink:

the monkey picture???:lmfao: its awesome!

A bit off-topic, but i thought it was funny:

10 signs of twitter addiction

#1 Get excited when some one follows you on Twitter.

#2 Feel the end of the world when twitter gets an outage.

#3 Send @ and RT in messages to your friends in emails.

#4 Beg your blog readers to follow you on twitter, then beg your Twitter followers to Retweet the tweet.

#5 Post more tweets than blog posts, and turn from full time blogger to full time tweeter.

#6 Spend all day on twitter giving yourself the excuse that you are doing great service to your followers.

#7 Tweet on Twitter more than doingoffice work.

#8 Feel over the Moon and on top of the world when some one retweets your tweet

#9 Keep searching for your twitter name and your tweets in real time twitter search.

#10 Keep refreshing the twitter page every second for new tweets.

ok, some are crazy (but i can relate to a few :lmfao:)

we can get back on topic, sorry:mf_rosetinted:

Right:mf_rosetinted: might have misread it:naughty:

I reckon so...

Funniest thing I've read all day!

jimmyplaysbass

@Rakpenguin63 delivering boxes to airports? Drugs or human traffic; I figured you're a criminal mastermind from your disguise in Bristol ;)about 2 hours ago via web in reply to Rakpenguin63

:floor::floor:

He just wants in on the action Rose! :shun:

:lmfao:Someone's been searching for herself :teehee:

:teehee:

Oh c'mon, what do you mean you haven't found one yet?

Glad we could amuse you! :teehee:

Ooooh, haven't found any larger pics of it yet... We're not exactly the MFC FB Eye are we??? Maybe you could use your skillz to find it?

Otherwise, It's a kick ass pic!

yes!! i wasnt tweeting before joining MFC (which was in the beggining of January:teehee:) and now im.. addicted!! Everytime i go on the computer im like "I have [insert number] new tweets!" and it makes me happy:blink:

the monkey picture???:lmfao: its awesome!

It was the one with the monkey with the pink bass :naughty:

166j3w0.jpg

:lmao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

About time jimmy was wonkered :naughty:

It's not the first time! :naughty: Did u forget about the string puppet one?

:biggrin2:

Da Wonka strikes again..:mf_rosetinted:

Like the new verb, Freddie, TO WONKER...:lmao:

Btw, Jimmy photoshopped the Abu Dhabi pool pic so we wouldn't see Mika doing his thang...

Just check it...

245ek48.jpg

Edited by willywonka

Last week i made this two pics of Jimmy hahahaha

899125793_6_HIH1.jpeg

899125228_6_scZl.jpeg

:lmfao:

:bow:

Once I get my copy of photoshop and learn how ot use it I'll have to have a go at something like this! :teehee:

Btw, Jimmy photoshopped the Abu Dhabi pool pic so we wouldn't see Mika doing his thang...

Just check it...

245ek48.jpg

:lmfao: Saw it in the caption thread... it's awesome!