And........Jim Jim gets his Fokker on :naughty:.

He was so cute in Nice, he came out to the canteen area (where all the BG's and LG's were waiting for Mika) only to show Danika and I that he was wearing his Fokker and have a chat :roftl:. Then, after he left, he came back again with Martin, and then iMMa and Cherisse also came over. It was hilarious and super cute seeing them all in their Fokker hoodies :wub2:.

I'm so glad that they like them. And, even tho this is the Jimmy thread, I'm incredibly pleased about the fact that Mika also loves his one .

Anyway, here the pics:

P1010042.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010047.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P1010049.jpg

CopyofP1010051.jpg

CopyofP1010053.jpg

P1010036.jpg

CopyofP1010040.jpg

My favorite pic of the Liévin gig:

IMG_3450.jpg

OMG HE'S CHEATING ON BEN!!! :shocked:

Doesn't their bromance mean anything to him anymore? :crybaby:

:teehee:

Okay; let's post a picspam...

4584160829_061f427e4a_o.jpg

4584829404_57e9617a35_o.jpg

4584786236_f3825c3c31_o.jpg

4584085790_3d20191d7d_o.jpg

Lovely pics... those are my faves...

I think we should post these pics to Cat

Oooooh, great idea! She'll love it!

And........Jim Jim gets his Fokker on.

He was so cute in Nice, he came out to the canteen area (where all the BG's and LG's were waiting for Mika) only to show Danika and I that he was wearing his Fokker and have a chat :roftl:. Then, after he left, he came back again with Martin, and then iMMa and Cherisse also came over. It was hilarious and super cute seeing them all in their Fokker hoodies :wub2:.

I'm so glad that they like them. And, even tho this is the Jimmy thread, I'm incredibly pleased about the fact that Mika also loves his one.

Anyway, here the pics:

CopyofP1010053.jpg

P1010036.jpg

Awesome pics! I love how John got one as well, that's cool! And I love the Mika one cause you can see what's on the back...

BTW, do you have pics of all of them? I'd like to see what everyone got on their hoodies and what numbers they got...

P1010042.jpg

Aww, what a cute Ginger Fokker. There really was no question of which Fokker he'd be. It's perfect. :wub2:

OMG HE'S CHEATING ON BEN!!! :shocked:

Doesn't their bromance mean anything to him anymore? :crybaby:

As a wise man recently said... "what happens on the road stays on the road." :mf_rosetinted:

Awesome pics! I love how John got one as well, that's cool! And I love the Mika one cause you can see what's on the back...

BTW, do you have pics of all of them? I'd like to see what everyone got on their hoodies and what numbers they got...

Well John quite needed one as he was part of the initial idea :teehee: Hence the number 1 :naughty:

There's a list in the DD's thread about who got what and I think most of the photos we've taken so far are on there as well.

Aww, what a cute Ginger Fokker. There really was no question of which Fokker he'd be. It's perfect. :wub2:

As a wise man recently said... "what happens on the road stays on the road." :mf_rosetinted:

I just hope that pic doesn't get to Ben... he'd be so upset :tears:

Well John quite needed one as he was part of the initial idea :teehee: Hence the number 1 :naughty:

There's a list in the DD's thread about who got what and I think most of the photos we've taken so far are on there as well.

Ooooh, cool... I've seen the pics on the bossy fokker's twitter page, and I found the list...

It's really quite clever!

Edited by nico_collard

Me neither they are so cute :teehee:

Btw who came up with the idea of the Fokkers club ?

Well, it's a loooong and confusing and convoluted story, but basically it all happened during our Scandinavia trip, from a little joke that we shared with John.

Then it all sort of took a life of its own :roftl:.

Ooooh, cool... I've seen the pics on the bossy fokker's twitter page, and I found the list...

It's really quite clever!

Well, thanks :blush-anim-cl: but I would say so, yes :naughty:.

bought jimmy presents and he was very happy with it.. met him yesterday at the gig in amsterdam and he huged me 3 times and gave me a kiss on my cheeke!!! aahw i love him :wub2:

950896085_6_tZlN.jpeg

950896068_6_OI2N.jpeg

950895954_6_XSRV.jpeg

I've found this thread and I like it because in my first Mika concert I realized that Mika's band rocks :punk:!! and I think my favourite one is Jimmy, I saw his twitter and the pictures are great! I would like to know what MFC gave it to him, are there some pictures about the book? He seems quite happy with the gift! :thumb_yello:

bought jimmy presents and he was very happy with it.. met him yesterday at the gig in amsterdam and he huged me 3 times and gave me a kiss on my cheeke!!! aahw i love him :wub2:

950896085_6_tZlN.jpeg

950896068_6_OI2N.jpeg

950895954_6_XSRV.jpeg

Ah, that's a sweet story and pictures :wub2:.

So he gave you 3 hugs and 1 kiss? Maybe Jimmy got himself confused after hearing that Dutchies greet people with 3 kisses :lmfao:

I LOVEEEE JIMMYYYY!!!!:wub2:

Gave 2 shopping bags with presents for iMMa, Jimmy, Mrs P, Yasmine and Mika to someone from the security....and a while after I got a tweet from iMMa and Jimmy to say thanks:wub2:

Love the pictures he took from some pressies:wub2:

And got 2 hugs from him:wub2:

Can I add one more:wub2:? :wub2:

There. LOL!

Mrs P loved her presents too. She is awesome!

I LOVEEEE JIMMYYYY!!!!:wub2:

Gave 2 shopping bags with presents for iMMa, Jimmy, Mrs P, Yasmine and Mika to someone from the security....and a while after I got a tweet from iMMa and Jimmy to say thanks:wub2:

Love the pictures he took from some pressies:wub2:

And got 2 hugs from him:wub2:

Can I add one more:wub2:? :wub2:

There. LOL!

Mrs P loved her presents too. She is awesome!

That picture of you and Mika is adorable.

That picture of you and Mika is adorable.

Awww thank you :blush-anim-cl:

*edit* I love that curl over his eye...makes him look a bit naughty:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Edited by Biekje

Okay; let's post a picspam :aah:

4584829404_57e9617a35_o.jpg

4584786424_650d98da2c_o.jpg

4584786236_f3825c3c31_o.jpg

4584085550_79d57b6cfa_o.jpg

Ooh, Droopsy I love love those! :wub2: May I use them as references for Super Jimmy art? :naughty:

Anyway, here the pics:

All of those photos are so awesome! I love that Mika's is Pi. :roftl:

That's so awesome Sylvana!!!

Sara I think Jimmy's trying to steal your title with his Bossy Bear tee :roftl:

Lovely pics btw :biggrin2:

i made that tshirt he gave me 3 hugs for that haha. the first right after we got off stage i said nooo i'm all sweaty and he said i don't mind hahha

i made that tshirt he gave me 3 hugs for that haha. the first right after we got off stage i said nooo i'm all sweaty and he said i don't mind hahha

He's so cute :teehee: And that's a really nice t-shirt no wonder he loved it :biggrin2: