I don't know about the others, but I was being sarcastic. :aah:

*lays corner with lollipops, chocolate, rainbows and kittens* It will be alright. :mf_rosetinted:

:tears: Thanks *cuddles the kittens*

That's okay, you still have your no. 1 fangurl :fangurl:

Aaaaaawwww :wub2::huglove:

I saw there was a new one at the **** yeah jimmy sims thing, hope there'll be more to follow :teehee:

(in hopes that whoever makes them reads this, no I still don't have a clue who it is :aah:)

Aaaaaawwww :wub2::huglove:

I saw there was a new one at the **** yeah jimmy sims thing, hope there'll be more to follow :teehee:

(in hopes that whoever makes them reads this, no I still don't have a clue who it is :aah:)

Sounds like someone has run out of amusing things to say on that blog :teehee::fisch:

That was the first time I didn't even giggle at one of the captions...

Sounds like someone has run out of amusing things to say on that blog :teehee::fisch:

That was the first time I didn't even giggle at one of the captions...

That's why I'm hoping there'll be more soon :teehee:

If you read back in this thread carefully, it will be very clear :naughty:. They weren't very subtle when they claimed credit for it :roftl:.

If you read back in this thread carefully, it will be very clear :naughty:. They weren't very subtle when they claimed credit for it :roftl:.

:blink:

You're not seriously expecting me to read back to see who wasn't very subtle about who created the blog??? :aah:

*flicks back to see who created teh blog*

:blink:

You're not seriously expecting me to read back to see who wasn't very subtle about who created the blog??? :aah:

*flicks back to see who created teh blog*

Well, what can I say, you just have to catch them in the air when they are thrown out then :roftl:

Well, what can I say, you just have to catch them in the air when they are thrown out then :roftl:

Okay, i read back, and i'm 95% sure I know who it is... :biggrin2:

Was it the person who said it wasn't me when Droopsy and Caz thought it was me?

Anyways, I gots to go to bed... gotta get up at sparrow's fart so I can get ready for work...

Night girlies! :huglove:

Edited by nico_collard

:aah:

Brain melted due to twitter overload , its even too much to take for the mad hatter :naughty:

It felt a bit like before again, with all of the random tweeting. Still hoping that will return :roftl:

He did a good job promoting his friend tho :)

so, anyone else kinda wanna date his friend?? :lmfao:

not me of course:mf_rosetinted:

suuure

its a friend of jimmy, so it HAS to be a good guy...and he looks gorgeous...:biggrin2:

and im single:biggrin2:

:floor: that would be rather funny

It felt a bit like before again, with all of the random tweeting. Still hoping that will return :roftl:

He did a good job promoting his friend tho :)

Damn... missed the random tweeting... again :sneaky2:

Ummm, question... which friend was he pimping? :biggrin2:

suuure

its a friend of jimmy, so it HAS to be a good guy...and he looks gorgeous...:biggrin2:

he does look gorgeous... not that i looked:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!! and he plays drums :fangurl:

suuure

:dunno: Like I said: great teeth, but still not really my type :wink2:

but you go for it girl :mf_rosetinted:

Teeth , incredible how girls see small things like teeth and shoes etc , details details

I never understood when I lives at home how my mum always always picked up on my shoes not being polished (she works in fashion so can be a real mare .. and a virgo ... eekkk)

Teeth , incredible how girls see small things like teeth and shoes etc , details details

I never understood when I lives at home how my mum always always picked up on my shoes not being polished (she works in fashion so can be a real mare .. and a virgo ... eekkk)

LOOOLL :roftl:

I don't know, it was the first thing I noticed since he had a big :biggrin2: in that picture :roftl: so I don't call it a detail :aah: