mika-46.jpg

:teehee:

Mika: Hmmmmm, guitar

Martin: Ooooh look how cool I am

Jimmy: Look, mah butt's nice too

iMMa: Geezzz, freaking retards, what the hell are you doing?

:lmao:

Mika: Stop whistling Martin. It's my turn to show off my trumpet skills.

Martin: *ignores*

Jimmy: I'd better go before there's a fight!

iMMa: Where are you going Jimmy? We are still doing the show!

i've thought of a complicated romance version but i've forgotten it :naughty:

Mika: Martin, watchout- the stage has a end..

..unlike your immense guitar riff

Martin: whoopsie!

thanksie boss

Jimmy: OMGz I got fangurlz!1! *runs*

Imma: someone needs help?!

Mika: Hmmmmm, guitar

Martin: Ooooh look how cool I am

Jimmy: Look, mah butt's nice too

iMMa: Geezzz, freaking retards, what the hell are you doing?

:lmao:

Mika: Stop whistling Martin. It's my turn to show off my trumpet skills.

Martin: *ignores*

Jimmy: I'd better go before there's a fight!

iMMa: Where are you going Jimmy? We are still doing the show!

i've thought of a complicated romance version but i've forgotten it :naughty:

:lmfao:

Excellent captions guys!

Jimmy's teaching guitar and bass this summer - for a few days! =P

profcomp.jpg

High profile performers from well known groups and experienced tutors team together to give young musicians the benefit of their collective experience working in what is a tough but rewarding industry and help participants hone their skills through group tutorials, band performances and live studio recording sessions.

This 1 week course offers a great experience for those with ambitions of a career in music, a boost for keen band musicians and the opportunity for those with and without previous experience of gigging and recording to learn from the pros.

http://thesummerrocks.co.uk/tutors.html

Jimmy Sims - Bass Tutor (Wednesday to Friday)

Jimmy Sims has played music professionally since 2006. Originally hailing from Birmingham he moved to London in 2001. His unique playing style and attitude has led to a varied and colourful music career.

Since starting out with Mecury Records signings Rushmore, that saw Jimmy playing alongside such bands as Simply Red, James Morrisson, Paolo Nutini and Gomez, Jimmy has toured and recorded with artists such as The Saturdays, Pete Docherty & Amy MacDonald.

Most recently Jimmy has been touring the world with Mika promoting his latest album The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

Jimmy is also an experienced guitar and bass teacher.

js.jpg

Edited by suisuimeko

profcomp.jpg

High profile performers from well known groups and experienced tutors team together to give young musicians the benefit of their collective experience working in what is a tough but rewarding industry and help participants hone their skills through group tutorials, band performances and live studio recording sessions.

This 1 week course offers a great experience for those with ambitions of a career in music, a boost for keen band musicians and the opportunity for those with and without previous experience of gigging and recording to learn from the pros.

Jimmy Sims has played music professionally since 2006. Originally hailing from Birmingham he moved to London in 2001. His unique playing style and attitude has led to a varied and colourful music career.

Since starting out with Mecury Records signings Rushmore, that saw Jimmy playing alongside such bands as Simply Red, James Morrisson, Paolo Nutini and Gomez, Jimmy has toured and recorded with artists such as The Saturdays, Pete Docherty & Amy MacDonald.

Most recently Jimmy has been touring the world with Mika promoting his latest album The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

js.jpg

Oh wow, that is really cool! I can see him being a good teacher tho, he seems pretty chilled and like he'd be patient with the students. (Unlike moi when I have ever needed to teach anyone something :roftl:)

ohhhh eventually i've just discovered this lovely thread:wub2: it's so late though

MOE!:teehee: 萌え!:teehee: well, i dunno how to say it in English:blush-anim-cl:

:teehee: How cute! 'Moe' means 'tired' in Dutch but I suppose that's not what you mean :aah:

Oh wow, that is really cool! I can see him being a good teacher tho, he seems pretty chilled and like he'd be patient with the students. (Unlike moi when I have ever needed to teach anyone something :roftl:)

Couldn't agree more!:thumb_yello:

but i dun think he stand a student like me :teehee:

i'm better being a fan than a student :naughty:

profcomp.jpg

js.jpg

:shocked::shocked:

me wants:shocked:

+1:shocked::biggrin2:

:teehee:

me wants +2!

but i have no knowledge on guitar or bass, and not living in the UK either :sneaky2:

yeah.. the UK part is missing for me too..

i do play guitar tho:blush-anim-cl: i'd fangurl SO much being beside him:roftl::wub2:

I'm sure Jimmy is going to be a great teacher!:thumb_yello:

I want to share this pic (although I'm with my big rings under the eyes because of no sleep the last night), I took it in the MTV Murcia Night, when we were watching how they were putting up the stage, Jimmy was going out to the venue, and I asked him for taking a pic with him. He was really kind :blush-anim-cl: and he was dying for the spanish hot! :aah:

I love that T-shirt even if a giant moth has had a party in it I didn't notice it!

dscf3917.jpg

Edited by ArtemisArco

I want to share this pic (although I'm with my big rings under the eyes because of no sleep the last night), I took it in the MTV Murcia Night, when we were watching how they were putting up the stage, Jimmy was going out to the venue, and I asked him for taking a pic with him. He was really kind :blush-anim-cl: and he was dying for the spanish hot! :aah:

I love that T-shirt even if a giant moth has had a party in it I didn't notice it!

dscf3917.jpg

that's the shirt he mentioned?

i think it looks good! i cannot recognise any trace of moth parties there.

you look sweet there!

jimmy is sucha a nice and sweet guy :blush-anim-cl:

dscf3917.jpg

:fangurl: Aww, lovely piiiiic! And u the loveliest LP! I'm glad we finally met :wink2: