Just a reminder that Jimmy is, y'know, a bit awesome.

Noooooo... Really??? :teehee:

Hey, have you seen Jimmy and Ben lately?

No another fan did it but I can't remember who.

Ummmmm..... as it an English fan? For some reason I think it was an English fan... When I have more battery time I'll check it out (I stupidly put the charger in my checked luggage and I only have 1 hr left! :aah:)...

Yeah saw them last night at The Chain gig lol. The gig was awesome, of course.

Awwww, you lucky duck! How were they?

I'd be jealous, but I have a whole lot of exploring to do in New Zealand :biggrin2: (especially for food, seeing as I haven't eaten since 11am Sydney time, so 6 hrs ago)...

Awwww, you lucky duck! How were they?

I'd be jealous, but I have a whole lot of exploring to do in New Zealand :biggrin2: (especially for food, seeing as I haven't eaten since 11am Sydney time, so 6 hrs ago)...

Yeah they were great, they're all fine and dandy! How come you're in New Zealand? Did you move? On holiday?

Yeah they were great, they're all fine and dandy! How come you're in New Zealand? Did you move? On holiday?

Over here for a holiday. I'm here with soangel. We basically decided we were going to come over here and see was the go was with NZ. So far it's pretty good!

They were very gay :lmfao:

THey were very gay? Interesting :biggrin2: Do tell!

They were being silly, playing around, pretend flirting, and at one point I told Ben to grab Jimmy's bum and he did, so he started stroking it whilst Jimmy was looking elsewhere :roftl: and when J noticed he played up to it, pretending he was loving it. There may have been a bit more 'touching', I can't recall exactly, but it was very funny.

They were being silly, playing around, pretend flirting, and at one point I told Ben to grab Jimmy's bum and he did, so he started stroking it whilst Jimmy was looking elsewhere :roftl: and when J noticed he played up to it, pretending he was loving it. There may have been a bit more 'touching', I can't recall exactly, but it was very funny.

Nice! :naughty:

I wouldn't have minded seeing that :fisch:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2hpljzn.jpg

:teehee:

That caption is so true! :das:

OMG, it looks like Jimmy is checking Mika out :lmfao:

No it's more like that he's too shy to look at it.. but Imma really looks like.. RAWWWWW haha..