• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, I can't quite distinguish. Jimmy's gone for good? Or just gone for the festival rounds?

I can't really tell either. He's getting married in September (I think) and as much as I know, he's now rehearsing with James Morrison so we can only hope to get him back on stage with our Meeks :emot-sad:

So, I can't quite distinguish. Jimmy's gone for good? Or just gone for the festival rounds?

Good question Charlie... No-one knows at this stage....

I can't really tell either. He's getting married in September (I think) and as much as I know, he's now rehearsing with James Morrison so we can only hope to get him back on stage with our Meeks :emot-sad:

Oh really? I didn't realise they were getting married so soon!

I'm really hoping that Jimmy comes back to play with Mika, I would be so sad if he left and Meeks got yet another replacement bassist...

Besides that, I wanna see my favourite ranga bassist back in Oz soon!

Oh I didn't know about James Morrison. Maybe I'll be seeing Jimmy in Toronto then.

He tweeted a couple days ago. I am not sure what they are rehearsing for, but if it's for some upcoming gigs, I would love to go to see Jimm playing bass again. And James Morrison is a talented man, so I wouldn't mind at all :teehee:

James Morrison has an album coming out in September so maybe it's for his tour. I saw him in 2009 I think it was? Anyway good show. I had wanted to see him in 2007 but Lily Allen was here the same night. :sneaky2: What are the chances? :aah:

• 1 month later...