Mika goes out to Scott's with name on shoes

dcdeb

Guest whalesfood

Wow Whalesford that has to be the worst article I have read about Mika.

But I think Eamon Carr the auhtour is an absolute D**khead!

Excuse my language.

I can't believe that this person is a serious music reviewer.

There are more personal attacks upon Mika than an honest review of Mika's music.

That person is a hater!!

I also wrote to the authour to say what I think of their diatribe.

I know! It was ridiculous! I couldn't even believe the site would post that! He's an old musician too! I looked him up right after I read about him. He's written other reviews that were great. This one was just absolutely tasteless. I think he only wishes he could have danced around his underwear in a video in his younger days. The part that really really upset me was the very last line! Suggesting killing him! Especially that way. It was disgusting.

Edited by whalesfood

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Whalesford that has to be the worst article I have read about Mika.

But I think Eamon Carr the auhtour is an absolute D**khead!

Excuse my language.

I can't believe that this person is a serious music reviewer.

There are more personal attacks upon Mika than an honest review of Mika's music.

That person is a hater!!

I also wrote to the authour to say what I think of their diatribe.

This is ridiculous. I don't know what else to call it.

And it's true, there's more personal insults than serious reviewing:sneaky2:

Guest whalesfood

i saw it about a month ago and it literally made me sick. i wanted to immediately give mika the biggest hug i have ever given in my life.

These people are frustrated, that's why they out in on celebrities who clearly have achieved much more than they have. Convenient isn't it? You're anonymous so you can be venomous and nobody in real life will ever tell you that you suck for doing that.

your right, it's like a total cop out cowards way of bullying, I DID think about joining to have a go back, and read the other sh*t they have there on Mika, but

A. I would find it upsetting and don't want to stoop to thier level

B. I don't want to give them the time of day let alone let them think someone is remotedly interested in their crap.

I was very strong today:sneaky2: (usually I go in with barrells on full and regret it later lol).

Edited by sparkly1

I know! It was ridiculous! I couldn't even believe the site would post that! He's an old musician too! I looked him up right after I read about him. He's written other reviews that were great. This one was just absolutely tasteless. I think he only wishes he could have danced around his underwear in a video in his younger days. The part that really really upset me was the very last line! Suggesting killing him! Especially that way. It was disgusting.

This is ridiculous. I don't know what else to call it.

And it's true, there's more personal insults than serious reviewing:sneaky2:

He is a musician??

That is even worse.

I was so stunned at the personal attacks that i didn't bother looking up this character.

But that makes it worse!

On the other hand when you indulge in those kind of personal attacks it takes away any pf his credibility concerning his critique of Mika's music.

The guy is a jerk!

Guest whalesfood

i just can't get over that they put it on the site! it made me disgusted with that entire website. that entire article just bothers me so much. i don't know how you can get away with saying someone should be tied to a radiator and beat to death with a baseball bat because they don't like their music.