Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what's this about clogs? I'm am envisioning a pair of garden shoes :shocked:

There will always be freaky fans that do not behave themselves. When I was doing the hard core monkee fan clubbin' concert going crazy I met some SCARY :shocked: people. I've ben blessed that I only know you fine people so far.

bah! i'm not wasting my time with silly tweets and don't spend my time reading what others send to mika. i'm fairly confident he doesn't read many of them. (and that's a good thing for his sanity!)

let's just move on from there... now dear mika... tweet please! :aah:

Well, you're doing the same here. I guess you can't expect him/her/them/it (:shocked:)to be respectful and polite. :wink2:

Discussing his possible or former ear studs? :lmfao: I'm afraid I have no time for that *looks at watch* Right.

:lmfao: vi, I am seeing another side to you. :naughty:

Bad choice of words. :teehee:

And you see that just now? :roftl:

Blogs, vlogs, clogs, frogs, anything...

:lmfao::roftl:

I think it's about an earring from secret acoustic gig in Tokio, I saw it in YouTube
#

Yeah i saw that too. Was it an earring? I thought it was just something stuck in his hair, or an earpiece that he took out/fell out or something :blink:

#

Yeah i saw that too. Was it an earring? I thought it was just something stuck in his hair, or an earpiece that he took out/fell out or something :blink:

definitely an earpiece, if you mean his right ear - you can see it on those pics: P1010711 :wink2:

fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini...

Mika, Eureka, Paprika, Costa Rica...:mf_rosetinted:

definitely an earpiece, if you mean his right ear - you can see it on those pics: P1010711 :wink2:

Hey, it's just that we posted those pirate pics about the eyepad so he wanted to be up to date with it...:naughty: