Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest whalesfood
So glad to know Mikadounds was liking forward to this gig tonight and hope a lot of people shoed up...

lol. do you think on logo when he called himself moose he meant goose?

lol. do you think on logo when he called himself moose he meant goose?

Maybe, we never know with Mika, do we?:mf_rosetinted:

But then i dont think he'd twit about himself saying he's getting fatter and fatter...

Too much of a Diva to admit it...

But if you consider the fact he eats like a whale when in Italy, and he was there recently...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Guest whalesfood

But then i dont think he'd twit about himself saying he's getting fatter and fatter...

But if you consider the fact he eats like a whale when in Italy, and he was there recently...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

haha. i guess we will never really know.

girl_hide.gif

Guest whalesfood
What is the story? There is so many things I don't know :(

lol on that logo thing he did. the popmate. they asked him what his nickname was and he said moose. but on twitter he says "the goose is getting fatter and fatter" which was really random and seemed to me like he was calling himself fat but now that i think about i guess it could just mean it's almost christmas. but that's why i said that haha.

lol on that logo thing he did. the popmate. they asked him what his nickname was and he said moose. but on twitter he says "the goose is getting fatter and fatter" which was really random and seemed to me like he was calling himself fat but now that i think about i guess it could just mean it's almost christmas. but that's why i said that haha.

ah, I see, I saw popmate. But I asked here and there what Moose means (besides animal) , and nobody wants to tell me.

or it is just my bad English?

I really think that's all it is. You know, "Christmas is coming, the goose is

getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat..." :thumb_yello:

Guest whalesfood
ah, I see, I saw popmate. But I asked here and there what Moose means (besides animal) , and nobody wants to tell me.

lol unless he means the food he means animal. lol i don't know why he's called that though. everyone i know that's called that has always been really tall and muscular and in sports. haha. also dumb. there's a saying "dumb as a moose" lol i don't think it's either of those reasons. so i have no idea.

Guest whalesfood
I really think that's all it is. You know, "Christmas is coming, the goose is

getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat..." :thumb_yello:

haha yes! i remember it now!

Aww.. You're talking about me.. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

lol unless he means the food he means animal. lol i don't know why he's called that though. everyone i know that's called that has always been really tall and muscular and in sports. haha. also dumb. there's a saying "dumb as a moose" lol i don't think it's either of those reasons. so i have no idea.

It all started with a tweet he made when he referred to himself as (I think - I've forgotten exactly :doh:) a drunken moose

Guest whalesfood
It all started with a tweet he made when he referred to himself as (I think - I've forgotten exactly :doh:) a drunken moose

hahaha ah!

Don't worry :huglove: It just means that you've got a life! :naughty:

:sneaky2:

You're suggesting I don't, Lauritita????:mf_rosetinted:

you know, when I have time I read old threads, it is amazing! soon i will know everything :cheers:

One never knows everything about Mika no matter how hard you try...:naughty:

Maybe the peeps you asked didn't know either...

Good tip about MFC:

There are several genres of MFCrs:

The Goldlings, the younglings, the life saviours who know every single detail about Mika, the interview hunters, the pic posters, the droolers, the naughty, the readers, the "let's just post some rubbish and have a laugh" ones, you just have to know who does what, and that takes time...:naughty:

Me, for instance, I'm a very serious and respectable MFCr who behaves all the time, I'm even getting a medal from Mika: "The most exemplar MFCr evah"!!:roftl:

thank you :flowers2:

Guest whalesfood
:sneaky2:

You're suggesting I don't, Lauritita????:mf_rosetinted:

One never knows everything about Mika no matter how hard you try...:naughty:

Maybe the peeps you asked didn't know either...

Good tip about MFC:

There are several genres of MFCrs:

The Goldlings, the younglings, the life saviours who know every single detail about Mika, the interview hunters, the pic posters, the droolers, the naughty, the readers, the "let's just post some rubbish and have a laugh" ones, you just have to know who does what, and that takes time...:naughty:

Me, for instance, I'm a very serious and respectable MFCr who behaves all the time, I'm even getting a medal from Mika: "The most exemplar MFCr evah"!!:roftl:

hahaha. yeah you're a real role model.