Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

That person had sent this to Mika a while ago:

Ive gave up on @mikasounds talking to me, so from now on every tweet is dedicated to @peterfacinelli cuz hes a nice guy xx

about 6 hours ago from web

Didn't know Mika has been checking their profile :naughty::rolls_eyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How come you say that? :blink:

He said: il have fries when I'm old and fat and happy. :boxed:

Now we know he remembers what people tweet to him. :lmao:

That's why he forgets lyrics and chords. He's busy with twitter usernames and tweets. :naughty:

Unless he writes everything down. mail1.gif

:aah:

can i join for a beer? pls pls pls :biggrin2: I'll promise i'll be a good girl :angel_not:

You can have mine, i don't drink beer...

Don't give me strange ideas...I love beer :drool: but I've got school tomorrow. :sneaky2:

BTW Half a glass and I'm totally drunk! :lmao:

Classes on Sat???

Can I join too??? :wink2:

I want to celebrate!!

It's been a happy day, indeed!:naughty:

Yeah, as opposed to now when he's young, skinny, and miserable. :naughty:

Anyone else wonder what Mika beer would taste like? I always knew he liked blondes. :mf_rosetinted:

Funny thing is he sees a weird connection between lovehandles and the fact of not being loved...:blink:

Anyone care to explain da diva good looks aren't THAT essential to be loved back?:shocked:

Mika, there are a few things you need to be told, young man...:sneaky2:

Edited by willywonka

That person had sent this to Mika a while ago:

Ive gave up on @mikasounds talking to me, so from now on every tweet is dedicated to @peterfacinelli cuz hes a nice guy xx

about 6 hours ago from web

Didn't know Mika has been checking their profile :naughty::rolls_eyes:

wonder whether M just remembered that certain tweet coz it offended him, or whether he actually checks people's profiles, oh damn! :shocked: i wouldn't like the latter! :aah: i was sure he was getting enough @mikasounds messages, so he wouldn't have to read ppls profiles! :teehee:

Mika is not that superficial. :wink2:

Bu his lovehandles twit surely sounded superficial today, Laurita!:boxed:

What about the Big girls you are beautiful no matter you can't hardly breath with so many lovehandles in your belly thingie???????????:blink:

Funny thing is he sees a weird connection between lovehandles and the fact of not being loved...:blink:

Ah but is he referring to being loved, or getting some lovin'? :teehee::naughty:

Also curious how he seems to make a connection between lovehandles and fries, but not lovehandles and beer. Typical male. :rolls_eyes:

Anyone care to explain da diva lgood ooks aren't THAT essential to be loved back?:shocked:

Mika, there are a few things you need to be told, young man...:sneaky2:

we already discussed this on twitter, and i came to the conclusion that by his equation he must've meant "fries = no chicken" :naughty:

What about the Big girls you are beautiful no matter you can't hardly breath with so many lovehandles in your belly thingie???????????:blink:

Well he can love big girls.. But not be BIG himself :mf_rosetinted:

Ah but is he referring to being loved, or getting some lovin'? :teehee::naughty:

Also curious how he seems to make a connection between lovehandles and fries, but not lovehandles and beer. Typical male. :rolls_eyes:

Ah, getting some loving is a dif thing, indeed...

Though i can't understand how someone like Mika needs to worry about it...:blink:

Can you?

we already discussed this on twitter, and i came to the conclusion that by his equation he must've meant "fries = no chicken" :naughty:

Prob is "fries" = harsh diseases" it's ok for him to worry about...

"fries =love handles = not getting laid" makes me worry a bit...

His self confidence doesn't match his looks...:aah:

Well he can love big girls.. But not be BIG himself :mf_rosetinted:

If he loves big girls, he should love himself even if he'd get fat...

Or is it "Do what i say, don't do what i do"?:sneaky2:

that's what I said to him but he don't listen to me, that stupid boy :mf_rosetinted:

Ah, getting some loving is a dif thing, indeed...

Though i can't understand how someone like Mika needs to worry about it...:blink:

Can you?

Prob is "fries" = harsh diseases" it's ok for him to worry about...

"fries =love handles = not getting laid" makes me worry a bit...

His self confidence doesn't match his looks...:aah:

If he loves big girls, he should love himself even if he'd get fat...

Or is it "Do what i say, don't do what i do"?:sneaky2:

it's a question not of what he looks like but of who he wants to get laid by... if he only goes for the perfect-body-model type for that, he can't afford love handles either. :fisch:

apart from that, i think the whole thing was just a joke, fooling around without thinking much. i'm sure he does love his mum, although she has love handles, and he obviously doesn't care about getting love handles from eating sponge cakes or drinking beer, which both have at least the same amount of calories as fries. so all i conclude from that tweet is that he doesn't like fries.

... or maybe he does, isn't the "chips" in fish&chips something similar? and didn't he want to eat that in blackpool? :blink:

ok, so probably the only reason for that tweet was to give us sth to wonder & talk about while he's on holiday! :roftl: