Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spontaneity is a good thing, I agree. But not when it looks like you're being rude :aah:

Which I know he isn't, but for people who don't know him could think he is.

did you noticed that sometimes he feels shy in interviews, right? as others people who are like that, sometimes he says the first thing that comes to mind, on impulse, and only after a while he realizes that he said something he shouldn't. :teehee: at least, that's my opinion.

Didn't he say something about now people will think he was being rude, after he said it?

To be honest, if he thought it tasted bad, I don't blame him for saying so. Why lie about it?

:teehee: I have to disagree, and go with the spontaneity theme here. I find it cute how he says it, because he's laughing and being charming at the same time, so I think that it's cool.

This is the sort of comment that needs to be taken in the context of tone, body language, facial expression, etc, and IMHO in this case it's obvious that he's just being spontaneous and funny, with no intention of being rude or anything of the sorts. He's just going with the general fun vibe of the interview, that's all. I found it really great :wub2:

Oh I'm not saying he should lie about it lol. I know he apologised afterwards but to be honest the way he said "that is disgusting" I was a bit taken aback from it slightly, personally :aah:

I quite liked how the host said "Let's talk about your disgusting CD!" :aah::teehee:

did you noticed that sometimes he feels shy in interviews, right? as others people who are like that, sometimes he says the first thing that comes to mind, on impulse, and only after a while he realizes that he said something he shouldn't. :teehee: at least, that's my opinion.

Lucy! :huglove: We always agree, don't we. :wub2:

I get that, I do exactly the same thing lol :aah: Not because I'm shy. I tend to view things in a childish way and say things exactly how I see it. You know if a kid says to you "why is it like this..." and "why is it like that..." or "why are they..." Yeah, I'm kinda like that lol.

Okay I just watched the video again, and I can tell Mika meant no harm by his comments, but even the crowd went "OHHHHHH" lol.

I don't know. I always feel that not liking something by another culture in their country can be seen as offensive, even though it's not necessarily meant to :naughty:

I never really liked my nan's cooking to be honest, and I didn't like a great deal of food the Italians fed me when I was in Italy and I hated telling them I didn't like it because I felt so rude and I didn't want to upset them. I guess it's a personal thing, really.

someone agrees with me I see lol :aah:

I wish he didn't say the disgusting comment, it was really rude. :roftl:

But the intervieweres also did not have to go and talk to eachother in a different language that he doesn't understand, that's also rude. :blink:

--french exchange students :sneaky2::naughty:--

Makes me want to say 'Kracht' all the time :roftl:

I thought the interview was overly silly at least in the beginning. But maybe things just came out wrong and with that strange start it went all a bit chaotic. :dunno:

Nice to know he knows his band :biggrin2:

Couldn't they find an image of the new album colver?

I agree, I do that too, and then after think, should I have said that, or said it in that way!:naughty:

Makes me want to say 'Kracht' all the time :roftl:

I thought the interview was overly silly at least in the beginning. But maybe things just came out wrong and with that strange start it went all a bit chaotic. :dunno:

Nice to know he knows his band :biggrin2:

Couldn't they find an image of the new album colver?

That was exactly my first thought! Soooo 2007! :naughty:

You Canadiens! Only want to be lumped in with the states when it suits you!

:) :) :)

Well, no we never want to be lumped in with the states, sorry. :lmao:

But when he said he was touring the "states" last time, he failed to mention that our northern block of ice was included in that deal as well. :wink2:

Well, no we never want to be lumped in with the states, sorry. :lmao:

But when he said he was touring the "states" last time, he failed to mention that our northern block of ice was included in that deal as well. :wink2:

Everyone knows Americerrr is all that. :mf_rosetinted: