Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

Sorry, i've been a bit sick and been asking a few dumb questions on the forum for the past few days, you were one of my victims...:naughty:

i thought the reason why you asked that question was becaue sara's comment on the watches didn't have to do much with my post about the flat which she quoted for it, except for the expression "the big question is...", so actually i was wondering the same in the first moment. :naughty: well, whatever. :bleh::squirrel:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought the reason why you asked that question was becaue sara's comment on the watches didn't have to do much with my post about the flat which she quoted for it, except for the expression "the big question is...", so actually i was wondering the same in the first moment. :naughty: well, whatever. :bleh::squirrel:

That, too...:biggrin2:

Oh and also the fact that the flat is so small that when he trips on the bedroom he lands with his head on the loo...i first thought she was referring to that when she mentioned the watches...

Oh, well, whattamess!:roftl:

:doh: You're right!

amazed.jpg

OMG! Now i see da light!

Perdon, Sarita!

Sorry, i've been a bit sick and been asking a few dumb questions on the forum for the past few days, you were one of my victims...:naughty:

:naughty: That's ok, I've lost count of the times that I've said stupid things :roftl:

Well, I thought that it made a lot of sense :lmfao: But then again, my brain sometimes does work in very misterious ways and I see "logical" things that others can't, LOL

connie_twiddle.gif

What are you plotting? :teehee:

You post this pic of yourself & all you have to say is, "I've have been sick."

Momma Mia! Ave Maria Purisima!:blink::shocked:

At least put some blush on.:roftl:

Get to a Doctor a todo correr!

Kodes, you're speaking kinda spanish!:blink:

:naughty:

connie_twiddle.gif

boredom.gif

:lmfao: at your smilies, those are awsome!:thumb_yello: