Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

So just an ordinary old man's cap! We are ALL related to Mika! Phew!

I' d say it's not just ordinary old man's cap. Men wear it also here and all over the Central Europe and Balkans. But this one has different design in typical English style.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I' d say it's not just ordinary old man's cap. Men wear it also here and all over the Central Europe and Balkans. But this one has different design in typical English style.

Care to enlighten an English person as to what a typical English style cap is then?

What, ideas like these? :fisch:

Jamie_Morsa.jpg

OI! I quote myself for a reason, you cheeky little thing :roftl: It's better than editing cos people don't go back to read the edited post, you donut!!!

:lmfao:

:lmao:

So just an ordinary old man's cap! We are ALL related to Mika! Phew!

We are!

Some are from the the Penniman side, others from the Hoolbrookez, but we all wear boinas and grey underwear...:mf_rosetinted:

We are!

Some are from the the Penniman side, others from the Hoolbrookez, but we all wear boinas and grey underwear...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh gosh, I'd forgotten about all that Holbrookez nonsense :lmfao:

Here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2119109&postcount=3697

Edited by sariflor

:lmfao: you'd think she'd know about mika seeing as her fiancé is a fan of his :teehee:

@amandapalmer if you can, say hi to @Mikasounds for me. (And Cherisse, his drummer, who is lovely.) Also I love you. about 10 hours ago from web in reply to amandapalmer

--From Neil Gaiman's twitter (Amanda Palmer is Neil Gaiman's fiancee.)

Given that Neil Gaiman is one of Mika's idols (or whatever you'd call someone you would invite to your dinner/tea party) (am I hallucinating that interview here?)... well, this is a big deal.

.......:shocked:

Neil Gaiman is a .... Mika fan? He's a Mika fan?! He just became even better for me! So now he likes Doctor Who (He has the scarf) AND Mika!

He writes good books too. Bit of an odd style, and he can leave stuff out, but they are good storylines.

By the way, where did she tweet that from? Both the bring soda and the seeing him part?

Tweet from Mika:

Waking up to a beautiful morning in Cannes. http://twitpic.com/zj23p

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

Wow, that is great. Such atmosphere! And some nice lighting. I like his photo's.

Hahaha! I can't imagine Mika blonde even with Wonka's help:roftl:

When I first saw Mika on telly I've thought he was 18 and that he is from Sweeden or Denmark. :biggrin2:

How about this?

Untitled-1.jpg

His hair color is hard to change in photoshop. :naughty: Though the pic wasn't the best, I just saw it in this thread and did a quickie.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

Well I would call that a beret. You won't see old men wearing them here!

we call it a beret also, i used to wear one when i was young and cute along with a scarf :aah:

Care to enlighten an English person as to what a typical English style cap is then?

typical english hat. everybody wears these no? :mf_rosetinted:

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/24257/p9225459-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Europe/United_Kingdom/England/London/London/photo1021380.htm&usg=__UztsvD85vE-Nm1Zo4GpwszKRotQ=&h=650&w=488&sz=225&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=HMmLtdKaf9c7MM:&tbnh=137&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dqueen%2Bguard%2Bhat%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Well I would call that a beret. You won't see old men wearing them here!

Certainly a beret....

How about this?

Untitled-1.jpg

His hair color is hard to change in photoshop. :naughty: Though the pic wasn't the best, I just saw it in this thread and did a quickie.

And a lovely flat cap.

Dare I say .... I know they're horrid .... but my husband wears one and WON'T stop! :roftl:

Certainly a beret....

And a lovely flat cap.

Dare I say .... I know they're horrid .... but my husband wears one and WON'T stop! :roftl:

My dad used to have one, and my youngest nephew loved nicking it and wearing it, when he was a kid. So my dad bought him his own for his birthday one year.

He looked so cute:naughty:

She is appently a singer with a group called the Dresden Dolls, a punk cabaret act (right up Mikas street:teehee:)

I laughed at this tweet she did earlier:naughty:

mika just hit stage. i thought he was russian, and blond? I was so wrong. he's really good. he's the first thing I've liked. about 5 hours ago from Twittelator

:lmfao: that's cool though :naughty:

30v2829.jpg:teeh ee:

:lmfao:

Tweet from Mika:

Waking up to a beautiful morning in Cannes. http://twitpic.com/zj23p

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

:wub2:

Ditto LOL. There are some another winter pic when he he wears a typical Russian cap (shubara). :roftl: And it suits him perfectly.:wub2:

in Hirschegg?

31may21.jpg

Oh gosh, I'd forgotten about all that Holbrookez nonsense :lmfao:

Here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2119109&postcount=3697

lol, i obviously missed that story back then, really funny! :lmfao::roftl:

about that hat, i don't know whether it's english or russian or whatever (btw old men in germany wear such hats too i think... :naughty:) - but imo mika doesn't look russian in any of those pix except for the one by wonka. :lmfao:

lol, i obviously missed that story back then, really funny! :lmfao::roftl:

about that hat, i don't know whether it's english or russian or whatever (btw old men in germany wear such hats too i think... :naughty:) - but imo mika doesn't look russian in any of those pix except for the one by wonka. :lmfao:

yeah my grandpa had this hat that looked pretty much exactly like the one Mika's wearing here :roftl:

Untitled-1.jpg

So, to cut a long story short Mika is wishing he would be a blonde russian old man who wears a working class english man's beret to visit his wax statue at the Grevin Museum where he'd be snogged by Sariflor's seal and Dolly Parton at the same time...

So, to cut a long story short Mika is wishing he would be a blonde russian old man who wears a working class english man's beret to visit his wax statue at the Grevin Museum where he'd be snogged by Sariflor's seal and Dolly Parton at the same time...

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about. :roftl: I guess that's what happens when you don't visit this thread often. :lmfao: :lmfao:

It's weird how things made in England are of more quality then other items.

I have a cashmere scarf and it's far superior to my other ones. :dunno:

I dunno about that, just because it's the only thing I have from england. I've never been there either. :tears:

It's weird how things made in England are of more quality then other items.

I have a cashmere scarf and it's far superior to my other ones. :dunno:

That's what I've been saying for ages. Over here, anything "European" is suddenly cool, up-market and full of class.

Shopkeeper: Get your mud, fresh mud!

*patrons ignore him*

Shopkeeper: But it's European mud! The kind European women buy!

*patrons all hurry to buy some*

:roftl:

That's what I've been saying for ages. Over here, anything "European" is suddenly cool, up-market and full of class.

Shopkeeper: Get your mud, fresh mud!

*patrons ignore him*

Shopkeeper: But it's European mud! The kind European women buy!

*patrons all hurry to buy some*

:roftl:

:lmfao: It's so true!

"Your scarf is actually hideously distateful."

"It's from europe, SUCK ON THAT."

--awkwardness and shame on other person's part--