Mika on his demoNs and overcoming a crisis of confidence

dcdeb

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's proof for what sara says, you nonbelievers!

tomate.jpg

And this, my Canadian friends, is what you shall see every time you look at that darn sign from now on :roftl:

Well - Thank You Very Much!:roftl::roftl:

Do you know how many Canadian Tire stores there are in Canada??:shocked:

Do you know how often I see that sign everytime I drive through town??:shocked:

Do you know how many Canadian Tire Christmas commercials I will see??

Do you realize I am probably going to develop a fear of tomatoes??:shocked::roftl::roftl:

Did you know that I use to think Sara & Mellody were nice??:shocked::roftl::roftl:

Well - Thank You Very Much!:roftl:

Do you know how often I see that sign everytime I drive through town??:shocked:

Do you realize I am probably going to develop a fear of tomatoes??:shocked::roftl:

Did you know that I use to think Sara & Mellody were nice??:shocked::roftl:

:roftl:

Oh they are nice :wub2: I promise you!:thumb_yello:

:naughty: Me too, I've grown quite fond of it.

It reminds me of a fantastic, irrepetible few days :wub2:. I really wish we could go back and do it all again. Le sigh.

here's proof for what sara says, you nonbelievers! :bleh:

tomate.jpg

canadiantire_logocmyk.jpg

HEY!!! Canadian Tire!! :yay: it is NOT a tomato!! :sneaky2:

fyi, i live 5 min. from one of those! they are everywhere!

Agreed! Canadian Tomato has invaded my signature in honour of those days. :teehee:

ooh, only just seen it, you only notice when you look closely but my photoshop "art" made it into your siggy, yay! :biggrin2:

Well - Thank You Very Much!:roftl::roftl:

Do you know how often I see that sign everytime I drive through town??::

Do you realize I am probably going to develop a fear of tomatoes??:s

Did you know that I use to think Sara & Mellody were nice??:

:tears: but tomatos are good and healthy, much better than tires anyway! :naughty:

HEY!!! Canadian Tire!! :yay: it is NOT a tomato!! :sneaky2:

tomato! not tire!! :sneaky2: i have proof!

tomato.jpg

:tears: but tomatos are good and healthy, much better than tires anyway! :naughty:

tomato.jpg

Okay mellody - but the first time I slip-up & say I need to go to Canadian Tomato to purchase whatever - your ears are gong to be burning because of me saying - not nice - things about you.:roftl:

You do know I'm teasing - right??

I mean - I will be embarrassed when that slip-up happens - but I will start laughing my arse off. :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

ooh, only just seen it, you only notice when you look closely but my photoshop "art" made it into your siggy, yay! :biggrin2:

tomato.jpg

cute story, my sons were raised bilingual, french with me & english with their father... when my son was little, he asked me if we could go to "canadian fatigue" and i had no clue what he meant. he looked at me and said you know... the store "canadian tired" :roftl: still to this day, we still tease him about it.

cute story, my sons were raised bilingual, french with me & english with their father... when my son was little, he asked me if we could go to "canadian fatigue" and i had no clue what he meant. he looked at me and said you know... the store "canadian tired" :roftl: still to this day, we still tease him about it.

:lmfao:

You know, he was sort of onto something. Ever walked around one of those things (or two or three different locations :sneaky2:) searching for something?

Canadian Tired, indeed! :roftl:

(Although I still like Canadian Tomato.)

Quite...strange.

Mika had a bit of a weird teenhood. :blink:

T4P though...

yeah he's not the only one!!!

my entire life has been weird put it this way if I made a book about my life people would just laugh their heads off & go :blink: that can't have happened surely to f**k :shocked: even I go huh some days! :blink:

I'm not normal neither is my life, nor has it ever been I'm just a weird quirky freaklet who needs to find another weird quirky freaklet to marry some day lol:teehee::naughty::roftl:

Mika where are you baby? fancy marrying a screwed up quirky oddball freaklet like me I have loadsa love to give hehehe:wink2: you'd just have to put up with my weirdness lol:biggrin2::naughty:

that basically means he was expecting to get hurt so he was pushing and challenging this person to see if they'd hurt him. That sounds psychologically crazy but it makes sense.

I can understand that myself bless him aww:wub2:

Edited by DarkLight
freaklet made a typo

Hope you don't mind me ripping off your "art" for my siggy. It was too good not to include! :roftl:

no of course i don't mind, i feel honoured! :biggrin2:

lol, aww, cute! :roftl:

That it so cute!:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...
I know there were a couple of people who wanted details on how the planets were made - Mika explains here. Thanks to Lui for uploading the video.

There are also some MFCers from the NYC gig in this vid. :biggrin2:

thanks christine!

pretty big girls too! :wub2:

I know there were a couple of people who wanted details on how the planets were made - Mika explains here. Thanks to Lui for uploading the video.

Wow! Jamie and Holly need to see this video! :biggrin2:

Edited by dcdeb

Oh, wow! It's so cute that he thinks that "our" planets look really impressive! This made me melt all over again, remembering that special day. Thanks Christine.

The NYC footage is fantastic, I hope that everyone recognises themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

"I’d be living out my own delusions of grandeur, drawing comics, imagining that people might read them one day"

That sounds like a quote I could use

and I swear how Mika describes rain he could well be talking about the guy im considering at the moment! I wish he would just do something to prove he cares! hes quite boring and Im too shy to tell him that I just want him to try a little harder! I totally wish he would “Make me happy at the risk of making me totally miserable"

I should send him rain!

• 4 weeks later...