patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 cents:thumb_yello:

PLEASE LET THEM CALL ME TOMORROW:shocked:

Thanks!

Just text them that you won't survive if they don't give you tickets, then they've got to give you those:naughty:, otherwise they're a bunch of meanies.:sneaky2:

40 cents:thumb_yello:

PLEASE LET THEM CALL ME TOMORROW:shocked:

I think you have a better chance in the afternoon! There are not many people who listen to the radio around 15:00/16:00 :thumb_yello:

I mean, in the morning people wake up.. And around 17:00 o'clock people are in their cars back to home from their work. :wink2:

Hmmn. You guys also have to win! All these fake-fans, I can't stand it.

Yesterday I won tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

I had sent textmessages from 4 o'clock yesterday. I hadn't sleep good. I have sent a few messages every hours. Even while I was in class. At 2 o'clock I walked in the classroom for my next class when I felt my phone go off. My heart almost stopped beating. I quickly went to to hallway and I picked off my phone. I heard the guy from the radio and I was so happy. I was smilling so much and I was jumping. I didn't paid attention on other peolpe, they must have think I'm crazy:naughty: I'm not sure what I have said to the radio guy. He said I will be on the radio in 5 minutes but infortunately I couldn''t listen to it because class had already started. The teacher didn't mind that I was caling and she was happy for me. We were only with 6 people in class but none of them knew Mika :thumbdown:

I'm so happy I won tickets :biggrin2:

I wish everybode who is trying to win tickets good luck. I hope there will be more mfc-ers to win tickets!

I had sent textmessages from 4 o'clock yesterday. I hadn't sleep good. I have sent a few messages every hours. Even while I was in class. At 2 o'clock I walked in the classroom for my next class when I felt my phone go off. My heart almost stopped beating. I quickly went to to hallway and I picked off my phone. I heard the guy from the radio and I was so happy. I was smilling so much and I was jumping. I didn't paid attention on other peolpe, they must have think I'm crazy:naughty: I'm not sure what I have said to the radio guy. He said I will be on the radio in 5 minutes but infortunately I couldn''t listen to it because class had already started. The teacher didn't mind that I was caling and she was happy for me. We were only with 6 people in class but none of them knew Mika :thumbdown:

I wish everybode who is trying to win tickets good luck. I hope there will be more mfc-ers to win tickets!

Congraaats!:biggrin2:

congrats!!!

Congratulations! Somehow my thoughts haven't been with this since I had my driving exam this morning. But I passed (:biggrin2:) so this can get my full attention again. Were is my phone, I need to text message :bleh:.

Congraaats!:biggrin2:

congrats!!!

Congratulations! Somehow my thoughts haven't been with this since I had my driving exam this morning. But I passed (:biggrin2:) so this can get my full attention again. Were is my phone, I need to text message :bleh:.

Congratulations :thumb_yello:

Good luck everybody :thumb_yello:

Schedule your driving exam for tomorrow. I am sure that'll re direct your focus :mf_rosetinted:.

Let's not:mf_rosetinted:

Me too, I just vacuumed with phone in my hand in case i didn't hear it over the vacuum noise :biggrin2:

Haha, we're bad:roftl:

Congrats :D:D:D:D...see you thereeee then with all the others who win and will win :D:D:D

Congratulations Marly!!:mf_lustslow:

I was in the shower this morning, my phone at the bathroomcupboard. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing and I my heart almost stopped! Completely wet I took the phone but it was only a txtmessage from Vodafone....:thumbdown:

I have a job interview in 3 quarters, I cannot possibly take my phone to that interview. I will leave it at home with my daughter who is home sick from school.

I have texted 9 times so far, shall I give it another try?

Congratulations Marly!!:mf_lustslow:

I was in the shower this morning, my phone at the bathroomcupboard. Suddenly my phone starts buzzing and I my heart almost stopped! Completely wet I took the phone but it was only a txtmessage from Vodafone....:thumbdown:

I have a job interview in 3 quarters, I cannot possibly take my phone to that interview. I will leave it at home with my daughter who is home sick from school.

I have texted 9 times so far, shall I give it another try?

9 times? I've almost hit 30:roftl:

COME ON PHONE!

Oh btw, Elise just won huzaaah!

Archived