patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG: eight o' clock in the evening...If we could go, most of us will be home very late!:shocked:

I was thinking about that too.

Last time I regret I wasn't at 'Lieve Paul': but this time it isn't even sure if I'll see a glimp of Mika.

Ik zal varen, Pasen of geen Pasen! Storm of geen Storm, Ik zal varen tot in het einde der tijden!

Ok, been to the Efteling too many times, what I wanted to say is: I'LL BE THERE TICKET OR NO TICKET. But preferable with ticket

some conversations are playbacks, they call people during the day and put it on the radio later, I've heard a view already. Even during the day :blink:

So they could call someone now and put it on the radio at 9 o'clock :blink:

If they do that... well, I wouldn't like that.

I hope they call me. I have already spent so much many on sms-jes and we still have a few days.

OMG: eight o' clock in the evening...If we could go, most of us will be home very late!:shocked:

i don't care about that ,

t i've seen that if inthe worst case i miss the last train , i can take the first train next morning and be in time for work , but then i'll need to bring my uniform with me :roftl::roftl:

I hope they call me. I have already spent so much many on sms-jes and we still have a few days.

Honey, trust me, you're not the only one. Vodafone called me, they asked me if I wanted to be their sponsor:mf_rosetinted:

It's great Mika is doing a showcase in the Netherlands too ... :thumb_yello:

I really hope you all win tickets and that there will be enough real fans to support Mika :wink2:

Good luck!

lol

I have send 44 text messages so far :blush-anim-cl:

Going to send some more tomorrow :blush-anim-cl:

I'm afraid of you spontaneously combusting, if you don't get a ticket!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Me too, I feel terrible. Wich is stupid, it's just a person for God's sake (you see, I'm trying to reason with myself) :naughty:

Archived