patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG: I am really happy for you:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Did you get to say anything on the radio?

thank you :D:D...

No..he asked me...heb je er zin in (geen idee hoe je dat int engels zegt op moment haha) and i said yes yes yes yes or something...really don't know it anymore hahhahaha...i was in a shock hahahahaha...

Sylvana, I heard you on the radio in my car, I'm so happy for you!

I'm glad someone of us finally got tickets. And hopefully more will follow. We have to think positive...

thank youuuuu :D....

YES!!!! thank youuuuu OMG...I'M SO HAPPY..

My phone rings...I thought is it q music??? And then they said, Hello with the Mika ticket service... OMG OMG OMG... Can't believe it!!! I'm going to MIKA!!!..

I WANT MOREEEEEE WINNING REAL FANS!!!!!!...

Congrats!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh, and I just wanna mention that just because someone doesn't respond all enthusiastically, doesn't mean they don't really want the tickets. I mean, I'm a fan, but in the unlikely event that I'd win, I'd probably respond really lame and seemingly uninterested as well. I'm just not a screaming/jumping/enthusiastic kinda person. :teehee::aah:

YES!!!! thank youuuuu OMG...I'M SO HAPPY..

My phone rings...I thought is it q music??? And then they said, Hello with the Mika ticket service... OMG OMG OMG... Can't believe it!!! I'm going to MIKA!!!..

I WANT MOREEEEEE WINNING REAL FANS!!!!!!...

Congrats Sylvana! :thumb_yello:

Oh, and I just wanna mention that just because someone doesn't respond all enthusiastically, doesn't mean they don't really want the tickets. I mean, I'm a fan, but in the unlikely event that I'd win, I'd probably respond really lame and seemingly uninterested as well. I'm just not a screaming/jumping/enthusiastic kinda person. :teehee::aah:

I'm afraid I'd react just like you :teehee:

idon't know how i would respond because i never win anything , well only chocolates(3 times) i don't even like or footbaltickets :roftl:

Ah, you say that NOW!

I entered a competition years ago, on Radio Luxembourg (no longer with us), and I like you, am not the kind of person to jump up and down, BUT as soon as I got on the air talking to the DJ, I was so excited, and when I won, I was jumping up and down, punching the air. My mum thought I was nuts!:naughty:

So you never know:wink2:

idon't know how i would respond because i never win anything , well only chocolates(3 times) i don't even like or footbaltickets :roftl:

Lol. Maybe you'll have better luck this week and you'll find out how you respond. ^^

Nope.

But I'd be bouncing through my house once I'd be off the phone. :biggrin2:

Haha, me too, probably. :biggrin2:

Now I'm off to finish (well, start, to be honest :teehee:) my paper that's due today. :aah:

Ah, you say that NOW!

I entered a competition years ago, on Radio Luxembourg (no longer with us), and I like you, am not the kind of person to jump up and down, BUT as soon as I got on the air talking to the DJ, I was so excited, and when I won, I was jumping up and down, punching the air. My mum thought I was nuts!:naughty:

:naughty:

Ah well, I may be wrong of course, but I've never ever responded to anything like that. But then again, there's a first for everything. :naughty:

Ah, you say that NOW!

If I win tickets I think I will respond like you :naughty:

I'm so nervous about this. I can't really concentrate on other things. I want to win tickets. I think that I will feel nervous for the next few days. Or till I win tickets. I so hope that I win two!

I'm just checking in: Congratulations Sylvana!

Have a lovely day!

I was wondering... how late does the concert start? Maybe (yes maybe) I will go to Amsterdam: I don't have anything to do on that particular day and I can travel for free with my OV.

If I win tickets I think I will respond like you :naughty:

I'm so nervous about this. I can't really concentrate on other things. I want to win tickets. I think that I will feel nervous for the next few days. Or till I win tickets. I so hope that I win two!

I'm nervous too, I can't even eat. :sad:

I'm going to be like you guys from tonight. Gonna try out for the Dublin tickets, on the In Demand radio show on Radio Clyde in Scotland.

Good luck!

Keep my fingers crossed, for everyone who's entering a competition!

Oh good luck!!! I hope you get tickets :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Good luck!

Keep my fingers crossed, for everyone who's entering a competition!

Not expecting to win, never been lucky since that time I mentioned.

I'm just checking in: Congratulations Sylvana!

Have a lovely day!

I was wondering... how late does the concert start? Maybe (yes maybe) I will go to Amsterdam: I don't have anything to do on that particular day and I can travel for free with my OV.

it starts at 8 pm. in the Kauwgommenbal fabriek hahaha..

Thank you all :D:D:D

Archived