patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanksssssssss omg i can't believe it.

Yesterday i thought i won't win .

Then today i decided to send one more txt when i arrive at work , so i did.

After i sorted all the mail and packed my bags i thought ok one more.

Then my phone was on my desk and someone called , i was in shock and yelled omg i think i've won!

All my collegues were watching me hahha and they all laughed.

now the rest got to win !!

oh and some advise, txting alot does help!! but do it with a prepaid card and decide how much you want to spend on it and put that amount on your phone.so you won't get a huge bill

Then my phone was on my desk and someone called , i was in shock and yelled omg i think i've won!

oh and some advise, txting alot does help!! but do it with a prepaid card and decide how much you want to spend on it and put that amount on your phone.so you won't get a huge bill

Congrats!

now the rest of us!

OMG, I'm so happy for you too!!

First Sylvana and now you.

Hope that they will call me too.

How many texts did you send?

I'm really freaking out here. :bored:

I can't believe I hear this just now. I am always late with these kind of things (probably because I spend much time at school these days). Thank god I still have a chance. Sylvana and Patricia: congratulations! The rest of us: good luck!!! I am hoping that everything will turn out right, as it did with the Paul de Leeuw show. If some of you go even if they don't have tickets I'll probably come with you :original:.

I can't believe I hear this just now. I am always late with these kind of things (probably because I spend much time at school these days). Thank god I still have a chance. Sylvana and Patricia: congratulations! The rest of us: good luck!!! I am hoping that everything will turn out right, as it did with the Paul de Leeuw show. If some of you go even if they don't have tickets I'll probably come with you :original:.

Need a lift? :wink2:

I heard YOUUU!!!!!!!! It sounds like you were gonna cry hahahahha....GREAT!!!!!

i want MOREEEEEEE real fans!!!

Need a lift? :wink2:

:biggrin2: I would love to. I promise not to bring golden glitter this time :naughty:.

Who knows, by that time I might have a drivinglicense myself. But no car to drive in since our car is not a semi automatic car and for now my (future) license will only be for semi automatic cars :sneaky2:. Tho I would be very happy already with that license!

:biggrin2: I would love to. I promise not to bring golden glitter this time :naughty:.

Who knows, by that time I might have a drivinglicense myself. But no car to drive in since our car is not a semi automatic car and for now my (future) license will only be for semi automatic cars :sneaky2:.

We have an automatic :naughty: but its in the garage now, Alexander crashed in to a container, and we even have the warning bleeps for when you are in reverse :shocked: It's only three weeks old!!!

But I can give you a lift anyway.

We have an automatic :naughty: but its in the garage now, Alexander crashed in to a container, and we even have the warning bleeps for when you are in reverse :shocked: It's only three weeks old!!!

:shocked: Good job, Alexander :naughty:. I could give you a lift then, in your own car. It is a shame the car is in the garage since I would feel much better driving a car who is bruised already :roftl:.

:shocked: Good job, Alexander :naughty:. I could give you a lift then, in your own car. It is a shame the car is in the garage since I would feel much better driving a car who is bruised already :roftl:.

:naughty::roftl:

Congrats!!! :thumb_yello:

Did you have to break a window to get him out, like Tiger Woods' wife had to do for him? :teehee:

I just heard Patricia on the radio!!!

Congrats Patricia!!!

Congrats!

now the rest of us!

OMG, I'm so happy for you too!!

First Sylvana and now you.

Hope that they will call me too.

How many texts did you send?

I'm really freaking out here. :bored:

, thanks :biggrin2: i've send about 30 txts

i hope you all get a call

I heard YOUUU!!!!!!!! It sounds like you were gonna cry hahahahha....GREAT!!!!!

i want MOREEEEEEE real fans!!!

hahah i wish i could hear it , but i'll probably feel embarresed so maybe it's for the best hahhah

Congrats!!!

Archived