patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know!!!! I just have to prepare myself for not getting in....... We will get in do we? please say we do :shocked:

We will, you know us, if there's a door, we'll get in:mf_rosetinted: Are you going there anyway even if you won't get a ticket?

We will, you know us, if there's a door, we'll get in:mf_rosetinted: Are you going there anyway even if you won't get a ticket?

I think so, but I do not like the idea of standing in the cold the whole evening. But what if I miss something. I don't want to risk it. So I'll be there. And you?

I think so, but I do not like the idea of standing in the cold the whole evening. But what if I miss something. I don't want to risk it. So I'll be there. And you?

Is that even a question? Don't you know me by now?:roftl:

It's in kauwgomballenfabriek? I think I know where that is, when I used to take the tube to school I always saw a sign saying that and wondered what the hell it was, but apparently it's a studio then. So to everyone who's going, take the 51 tube and get out at OverAmstel :thumb_yello:

hey girls if you can come just go , we'll make a mikaparty outside!!!! if the people who won are mostly not real fans we must be there to proove he stil has real fans in holland!!

Hell yeah! Poor guy. He probably has the craziest fans in the world :naughty:

hey girls if you can come just go , we'll make a mikaparty outside!!!! if the people who won are mostly not real fans we must be there to proove he stil has real fans in holland!!

Oooh yeaaaah spray on the glitter bitseeesss:mf_rosetinted:

It's in kauwgomballenfabriek? I think I know where that is, when I used to take the tube to school I always saw a sign saying that and wondered what the hell it was, but apparently it's a studio then. So to everyone who's going, take the 51 tube and get out at OverAmstel :thumb_yello:

If I get lost, I'll call you in panick:roftl:

Holy heck, is that actually a real place? :shocked::blink:

Oooh, I was wondering where it was, but now that you mention it, I've seen it in passing when taking the tube to get to my midterms. ^^

That's such a long word and - no offence - looks like someone's just gone ljhawilfhwqieyOIHiureo with the keyboard :roftl::roftl:

:roftl:

It means 'bubblegumfactory'.

Archived