patricia4u

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooh coffee! Just got an nespresso machine. I think a new addiction is on its way. I still don't know why I didn't get a george clooney with the machine! :blink:

What a scam! :sneaky2:

<is liking the offers of free dutch coffee>:teehee:

You might have to remind me, I've got "Alzheimer light". :wink2:

Hij verstopt ze omdat mannen hem niet recht in de ogen aankijken:roftl:

Bekend probleem :roftl:

A few of us are still hoping and praying they get to win tickets. The other ones are preparing themselves, I just saw a pic of Patricia4u's dress at Twitter: really awesome!

http://twitpic.com/td8y4 - oh and this pic was made when the glue wasn't dry yet

about 4 hours ago from TwitPic

That does not relieve you from your responsibilities :mf_rosetinted:.

No news from team Mika yet?

Patricia's dress is really pretty, it took me a while to figure out who was on the dress tho :blush-anim-cl:.

Let's make a Mika sneeuwpop (including curls) like at madame Tussaud :naughty:.

Ooh coffee! Just got an nespresso machine. I think a new addiction is on its way. I still don't know why I didn't get a george clooney with the machine! :blink:

Of topic I know, but weren't we already off topic?:wink2:: Did you see the Nespresso commercial where George Clooney is at the gate of Heaven? Nice one!

Of topic I know, but weren't we already off topic?:wink2:: Did you see the Nespresso commercial where George Clooney is at the gate of Heaven? Nice one!

Yes, where John Malkovic is Peter :naughty:

0.47min: "We've got no.......tickets........!!" :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Is there any hope left for us ticketless people?:boxed::naughty:

I wasn't reading carefully (I've just had a 3 hour exam, so I'm not that alert any more), so I thought the tickets from Q Music were given away already... Whooo what a releave when I clicked the You Tube link, and discovered it was a joke. Don't know how I could be that stupid! :blush-anim-cl:

http://twitpic.com/td8y4 That's gorgeous!

I wasn't reading carefully (I've just had a 3 hour exam, so I'm not that alert any more), so I thought the tickets from Q Music were given away already... Whooo what a releave when I clicked the You Tube link, and discovered it was a joke. Don't know how I could be that stupid! :blush-anim-cl:

So I guess noone heard yet from q music today? Will the call you or via email?

You're not stupid. That is just because of the anxity with which we are awaiting the ticket-affaire!

What a wonderful invention Twitter is:mf_lustslow: I just sent them this Tweet:

AnnaMariaPetra @qmusic Worden de winnaars van de Mika-kaartjes telefonisch geinformeerd of via email?

less than 5 seconds ago from web

I haven't heard anything yet...

You're not stupid. That is just because of the anxity with which we are awaiting the ticket-affaire!

Thank you for the good excuse :naughty:

What a wonderful invention Twitter is:mf_lustslow: I just sent them this Tweet:

AnnaMariaPetra @qmusic Worden de winnaars van de Mika-kaartjes telefonisch geinformeerd of via email?

less than 5 seconds ago from web

Thank you! I wonder, are they going crazy yet at Q music? I once stood next to one of the presenters (Ruud de Wild) in a little trattoria, If I knew then what I know now.....................:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Maybe they're hiding all of the George Clooneys in the back, to keep them for themselves. :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, snow? Seriously? :aah:

We'll need layers and layers of clothes to keep warm. :naughty:

I was just wondering, is Mika bringing his entire band?

I hope he is because I just decided I have a crush on Jimmy :wub2:

No idea! It'd be fun though.

And now I'm going to google Jimmy, cause I'm a bad fan, and have no idea who Jimmy is. :teehee::aah:

I was just wondering, is Mika bringing his entire band?

I hope he is because I just decided I have a crush on Jimmy :wub2:

Patricia4u send Imma a message on facebook...and there she said.. See you 17 december.. SO I think..the whole band is coming too :D..

I'm nervous.

Me too! Has anyone heard something yet? I am glued to my phone all day, even take it to the toilet :naughty:

First they said they would inform the winners on friday (11th December)... now they say they will inform people in the beginning of this week... so probably we will hear (or not) something around Wednesday!

Sorry, I'm really sarcastic right now: I hate waiting and especially when I don't know till when I have to wait :sneaky2:

Edit: I couldn't figure what was wrong with Wensday.... suddenly I got a 'pling feeling' so I got to edit it :D

Archived