• Italy
    • France
    • Brazil
    • Other

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Spain (best 9/2) – they are probably the best team and rightful favourites. If they don’t choke they can win it but they are in the toughest half of the draw. Winning their group will mean they can’t face Brazil until the final.

Brazil (11/2) – if they qualify from a tough group it won’t get any easier with Chile and then Netherlands, before possibly England in the semis. They could play Spain in the last 16 if either fails to top their group.

England (6/1) –should have no problems winning the group which should keep them away from the dangerous countries until Brazil in the semis.

Argentina (10/1) – in Spain’s half and will probably meet Germany en route if they win a tricky looking group. They have the players but can crazy Maradonna steer his team through a major tournament as he has before?

Italy (12/1) – they have arguably the easiest group but will face Spain or Brazil in the quarters which may be as far as they will go with a very ordinary looking team.

Germany (14/1) – a very tough group will be hard to qualify from, never mind win. They are in Spain’s half and Argentina are likely to stand in their way.

Netherlands (14/1) – they are in a winnable group but will meet Spain or Brazil by the quarter finals.

France (16/1) – will be pretty happy with their group and could meet England in the quarter finals.

Oh WORLDCUP!!! I love it :biggrin2:

Time to go outside and rock with thousands of people on the road :roftl:

Argentina... Greece.. Nigeria... uhhhhhhhhh:boxed:

I support the two Korea teams and some goodlooking football stars as well

:naughty:

My brother (massive soccer fan) thinks Spain will win

:dunno:

I have no idea about anything when it comes to soccer. :teehee:

clever boy!!! :teehee:

but I wont bet with money for my own country, they love to disappoint us, when they have the best chance to win, and maybe some other country can surprise us....

• 4 months later...

Archived