• Portugal
    • Italy
    • France
    • Brazil
    • Other

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure!! Wow, 4-0! Didn't expect this! I'm sure mariposa will have a big party atm!! :thumb_yello:

Just came back home...Well, what can I say?! That was a fun night! :groupwave:

lovin' this world cup right now! :wink2::biggrin2:

And all of this despite the fact that Michael Ballack isn't even a part of our team (injury)...It's a good start, but it doesn't mean anything yet

can't wait to see Brasil and Spain play - I guess both of them also have a very strong team.

:blink: Nuno Gomes? But...why? :aah::roftl:

I don't know...Have always liked him...somehow :teehee:

nuno-gomes.jpg

:wub2: Isn't he gorgeous?

Ok, I will stop now :wink2:

spieler-kreis-16531579__MBQF-1276454771,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Ohhhh Holland today! shall be interesting , they could be a strong team in there

Yeah they could. But they also could overrate themselves....

We have decorated the house with some orange flags (little ones).

The kids are gonna watch the match at school: oldest girl is at secondary school and they shortened the lessons with 10mins each. The other 2 girls are at elementary school and they will watch the game on the digital school(black)board. Hubby got the afternoon off from his boss (yes: we were surprised too!:shocked::thumb_yello:) and poor me has to work:sneaky2::teehee:. I don't mind too much tho, I think it will be a quiet day at the library.

Hope our orange guys manage to beat the Danish!:mf_lustslow:

The kids are gonna watch the match at school: oldest girl is at secondary school and they shortened the lessons with 10mins each. The other 2 girls are at elementary school and they will watch the game on the digital school(black)board. Hubby got the afternoon off from his boss (yes: we were surprised too!:shocked::thumb_yello:) and poor me has to work:sneaky2::teehee:. I don't mind too much tho, I think it will be a quiet day at the library.

I hope so too .. :biggrin2:

I can get it live at work ... so Im going to watch it all sneaky this afternoon ..:naughty:

We need holland to go far! i love that sea of orange:wub2:

Good to know and thanks!

How did you like your match against the USA?

Ohh yeh! I was in a packed out pub , it went crazy after 5 minutes .. then went nasty at the end .. when we loose or draw .. it can kick off .. sadly

We gt out quick and went for a meal .... Friday we are watching it on a huge screen:biggrin2:

Ohh yeh! I was in a packed out pub , it went crazy after 5 minutes .. then went nasty at the end .. when we loose or draw .. it can kick off .. sadly

We gt out quick and went for a meal .... Friday we are watching it on a huge screen:biggrin2:

Huge screens: fun to watch with a group of football fans!

ITALY today!

:teehee:

:italia:

:toot::toot::toot:

Ah, nice. It's tonight, so I can watch the entire Italy against Paraguay match.

I sooo like to listen to the national anthems of the countries. I really don't want to miss that. And I must say: the Italian one I almost love most. No kidding Robi!

I sooo like to listen to the national anthems of the countries. I really don't want to miss that. And I must say: the Italian one I almost love most. No kidding Robi!

oh, this is huge! thanks!

part of our country dislike it a lot! :teehee:

the northern Lega you know? they would change it if they could :aah:

i got to work aswell tried to get theday off but i can't and i have to work on saterday too , so i won't be watching the match in my orange home(we've decorated everything:roftl:)but i'm bringing a tv to work so at least i can see it

oh, this is huge! thanks!

part of our country dislike it a lot! :teehee:

the northern Lega you know? they would change it if they could :aah:

Is it because of the history of the hymne?

i got to work aswell tried to get theday off but i can't and i have to work on saterday too , so i won't be watching the match in my orange home(we've decorated everything:roftl:)but i'm bringing a tv to work so at least i can see it

I don't mind that mcuh having to work, it's a pity but not more. There are 2 other matches at least to come.

Yesterday the girls and I decorated orange t-shirts with slogans, lions, goals and footballfields and footballs. They are going to wear it this afternoon to school. I won't: I have to dress a bit representative. (Nice blouse and skirt or trousers...)

Just came back home...Well, what can I say?! That was a fun night! :groupwave:

lovin' this world cup right now! :wink2::biggrin2:

And all of this despite the fact that Michael Ballack isn't even a part of our team (injury)...It's a good start, but it doesn't mean anything yet

can't wait to see Brasil and Spain play - I guess both of them also have a very strong team.

Yes! TBH I didn't know what to expect without ballack, but I mean, podolski and schweinsteiger....:thumb_yello: still going good!

ITALY today!

:teehee:

:italia:

:toot::toot::toot:

Yeaaahh wooottt!! :toot:

Tho without pirlo :sad:

Same! + I think I know the italian one better than our own :roftl:

The Brabanconne, Voor Vorst en Vaderland...:wink2:

Well, as we all know....:mf_rosetinted: we haven't had the chance for a LOOONNNGGG time to hear it on the EC or WC:mf_rosetinted: :aah::roftl:

So yeah, for today:

HUP HOLLAND HUP

kco3g8.gif

&

FORZA AZZURRI!!00030004.gif

:yay:

That's terrible.:thumbdown:.

I know how it feels, it happened the same here when the World Cup was played in Japan. We were always tired.:aah:.

It's not really a big deal.. I'll just watch the news and get the score that way...

Aww, poor Aussie Socceroos!

Ouch Australia! :boxed::huglove:

Don't feel sorry for the Aussies... from what I've seen, they weren't playing very well...

I don't agree with Tim Cahill being sent off though. It look like he deliberately tripped the German player.

Hopefully we can stay in the world cup.. all we have to do is beat Ghana and Serbia :teehee:

It's not really a big deal.. I'll just watch the news and get the score that way...

Don't feel sorry for the Aussies... from what I've seen, they weren't playing very well...

I don't agree with Tim Cahill being sent off though. It look like he deliberately tripped the German player.

Hopefully we can stay in the world cup.. all we have to do is beat Ghana and Serbia :teehee:

Any nation that calls football .. soccer , kinda deserves to loose:teehee:

Your good at cricket though:biggrin2:

Any nation that calls football .. soccer , kinda deserves to loose

Your good at cricket though

Not only cricket :wink2: . We went to a footy match on Melbourne Cricket Ground and that was crazy. I don´t understand the rules , but the atmosphere was great!!! :thumb_yello:

Archived