Mika in Hanover/Germany 9.12.09: Interviews

mellody

ok, we have a thread for this event in the gig section, but as there were several interviews, and he did this 25-minute-q&a thing (which we filmed), i thought i'd open up a thread here where we can talk about all the things he said there - it was really funny! :roftl: i'll try to collect the stuff that was posted here in the first post. :wink2:

quick pre-show interview on the radio (thanx to suzie for the DL link): http://www.sendspace.com/file/5drjkp

report&interview by the radio station:

(download link by mari: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kj9it3)

and a gallery with 137 pix: http://www.ffn.de/mediathek/bilder-von-stars-bei-ffn/galerie/mika.html

report&interview on RTL: http://www.rtl-regional.de/player.php?id=8918&tag=mika&seite=0

and, because they're talking over his voice again, here's a translation from silke: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2688745&postcount=285

interview for SAT1 (filmed by me):

Q&A part 1:

Q&A part 2:

Q&A part 3:

(by graciosa)

Q&A part 4:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uploaded the last part of the q+a now:

- that one was filmed by graciosa, she gave me her videos to upload cause she doesn't have time to do it. some things of my videos are repeated, but she filmed the bit i missed due to my memory card being full. so the whole q+a thing is on youtube now, links see first post. :wink2:

ok, we have a thread for this event in the gig section, but as there were several interviews, and he did this 25-minute-q&a thing (which we filmed), i thought i'd open up a thread here where we can talk about all the things he said there - it was really funny! :roftl: i'll try to collect the stuff that was posted here in the first post. :wink2:

report&interview on RTL: http://www.rtl-regional.de/player.php?id=8918&tag=mika&seite=0

That is a very nice vid, he is so cute and funny!

Does RTL think that the dancing with the guy in his actual livingroom was the real vid for WAG??:blink:

Hahaha, and she (the lady voice) says she hopes for Mika's family that he will wear more clothes to the France Alps then he does in the WAG vid!:roftl:

Oh and I like how she says: die Charmante Lockenkopf.....:blush-anim-cl: (meaning: the charming curly head...)

Thanks for posting so quickly! Sounds amazing. It looks like it really was a living room gig. :fangurl:

And Bizkit is SO cute! Anyone know what breed of dog he is? He looks so warm and snuggly. I want him curled up at the foot of my bed during a long, cold Canadian winter. :wub2:

Also, those pics are lovely. Especially these ones. :blush-anim-cl:

fbef54e59f.jpg

bcb895b074.jpg

Thanks for posting so quickly! Sounds amazing. It looks like it really was a living room gig. :fangurl:

And Bizkit is SO cute! Anyone know what breed of dog he is? He looks so warm and snuggly. I want him curled up at the foot of my bed during a long, cold Canadian winter. :wub2:

fbef54e59f.jpg

bcb895b074.jpg

looooove these too

0b2ef9f25f.jpg

47e0c71a94.jpg

fbef54e59f.jpg

I want him curled up at the foot of my bed :naughty:

And Bizkit is SO cute! Anyone know what breed of dog he is?

yup, he's a briard: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briard (got that info from the radio station website :wink2:)

fluff! :wub2: he was on stage before the gig and i got to touch him too, that hair felt SOO soft and fluffy, i really would've loved to ask mika whether his hair felt like that too. :teehee:

btw, i'm currently uploading more videos from the show, most of the talking bits in between songs were quite funny too. :naughty: for example he said that bizkit looked like chewbakka. :biggrin2:

Sorry, I know I’m late and thanks to Mellody and Silke you are already know everything about Hanover. So I only want give some personal feelings all around in the hope not to bore you.

The adventure began on Monday, when a really new member posted in DMFC on Wednesday will be Mika in Hanover and we can get win tix. Ja! Fast I played the game to win the tix. But what will I do, when I don’t win tickets? After hours I knew without tickets I wouldn’t go: first of all because it would be to exciting to be there without tix. I'm loving this smal gigs but I'm hating this winning things.

¡But then (one day before in the afternoon) Leator made it possible!! and we got 2x2 tickets from ffn, he put me and kanni on the list and we got two more with us. Thank you Leator – you are an angel! :clap:

The last problem, what I can wear? I’m a woman and you can imagine my cabinet has nothing what match for a Mika concert, expect the jacket I got from Ebay few days before.

Wednesday, at last Melody and I arrived a little before 3 o’clock and how is normally when you stay with Melody :teehee: Mika arrived just a few minutes later. He know Melody and said hello to us – we had a lot of luck to met him and we really only said hello to him, but also I felt me a little illegal there. Now I know I’m not the type who would camp in front of his house and invades his privacy.

The people from the ffn were really nice to us. A little time we could go inside to warm us up, o.k. we had to go out, when arrived more and more people, but that was really o.k., also to go to the toilette wasn’t a problem. What a difference. Kanni managed the “stones” in Melody an my faces. She is so creative and perfectionistic, so she could managed to make only two of us, but what she could made in the short time she had was great, also the “Big fish” was from her. :biggrin2:

When we went in to the stage I realised how little the room and the stage is! Really my first thought was, this is too close. I needed a few seconds to feel me comfortable. And it was great! But perhaps I could managed my firsts vids from whole songs because I need that little barrier sometimes. However until now I didn’t managed it to do the videos on my pc – not only because of the time, also mentally. I have to work it out in my head before I can see my own vids. I know me, so I gave Mellody my memory stick! :sneaky2:

This living room gig and the question time, you know all from Mellodys videos. It was fab, fab, fab….! :wub2: :wub2: The handling from this private radio station was great, they mixed few fans from the fanclub we the other winners – and I think this was winning for all, for us and ffn. You know we Germans enjoy the concerts fairly quiet, we’re not the big jumpers even if we like it. I really don’t know if the Hanover fans “were better” than the ones in Baden-Baden. I think it was more ore less the same. But after the Hanover gig, I spoke few words with some (3,4) people and Mika impressed all, they wanted to buy the new album now and considered to visit the concert in Hamburg next March! :thumb_yello:

After the autograph time and his interviews we waited for the group pic – not really long time. When he came and saw us he immediately remembered our please and turned to us. Few words one his way, we all were concentrate to be fast ready for the photo –how we had promised him- and then he came straight to me and put his arm around my shoulder. :blush-anim-cl: I concentrated me get my hand high enough to his waist :teehee: – and even through his coat, he felt very sporty. :teehee: O.k., the father from the girl on my left side took the photo. On Mikas way outside I asked him if we had a chance for “Good Gone Girl” next March, but no, we haven’t, even his face and whole body said no! :wink2:

yup, he's a briard: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briard (got that info from the radio station website :wink2:)

fluff! :wub2: he was on stage before the gig and i got to touch him too, that hair felt SOO soft and fluffy, i really would've loved to ask mika whether his hair felt like that too. :teehee:

btw, i'm currently uploading more videos from the show, most of the talking bits in between songs were quite funny too. :naughty: for example he said that bizkit looked like chewbakka. :biggrin2:

9r2hl2.jpg

Thank you for your report, Graciosa. You can really feel from the videos as well that it was a great show... I loved that girl from the radio station, too. She has a cool sense of humour...:thumb_yello:

On Mikas way outside I asked him if we had a chance for “Good Gone Girl” next March, but no, we haven’t, even his face and whole body said no! :wink2:

You meant GGG as a single for Germany?

Suzie I meant GGG live, next March on his Europe tour in Germany.

Oh, so why would that be so difficult to perform GGG in Germany? :blink:

(:sneaky2:) .. but his choice, whatever. As long as he sings Toy Boy, I don't mind the rest :pinkbow:

:biggrin2:

Archived