Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Yes, but we have to win tickets but they just have few tickets :aah: Really sad but we know since Colmar that the number of tickets for this event will be very limited :sneaky2:

of course...all competions are very limited places:sneaky2:

Limited , do you mean 100?:roftl:

:teehee:

i've never been to a Wax Museum unveilling.... is it more a press event then a fan event? is that why tickets are so rare and few?

Normally there's just press to promote the museum in this sort of event. But in this case there's a party or something to celebrate that event :wub2: like Mika said in Colmar.

Someone may be ready to kill to grab those two bloody tickets. triniti.gif

Yes :roftl:

I think that for this event they don't want Mika fans because it's not places to win on MFC, only for fans, but it will be a competition open to every one with very few tickets to win.

Edited by Sephira

Yes :roftl:

I think that for this event they don't want Mika fans because it's not places to win on MFC, only for fans, but it will be a competition open to every one with very few tickets to win.

I think they are worried that MFCers might kidnap the statue :mf_rosetinted:

Normally there's just press to promote the museum in this sort of event. But in this case there's a party or something to celebrate that event :wub2: like Mika said in Colmar.

Wow! Very particular!

:naughty: Yeah!! For sure... but they don't know that MFC is everywhere :mf_rosetinted:

They prob. have to give the statue a new hairstyle now :naughty: Can only imagine they are useing the one he had before... if you remember? Curly not only on the top? :naughty:

Maybe if they just leave it like the old one...maybe he'll be convinced to let it grow back more easily :mf_rosetinted:

mika may have said he wanted to have a party, but it doesn't mean that it's happening. perhaps plans have changed :dunno:

anyways... good luck everyone! :blush-anim-cl:

mika may have said he wanted to have a party, but it doesn't mean that it's happening. perhaps plans have changed :dunno:

anyways... good luck everyone! :blush-anim-cl:

@labelbarclay tweeted that on monday there is few tickets to win for the "soirée" organise in the occasion of this inauguration :biggrin2:

@labelbarclay tweeted that on monday there is few tickets to win for the "soirée" organise in the occasion of this inauguration :biggrin2:

:dunno: we'll just have to wait and see! :blush-anim-cl:

personally, i could skip the entire wax statue thing.... it gives me the hibbie jibbies! :aah:

Worse things could happen to that statue. :das:

:mf_rosetinted:

Someone will kill then. triniti.gif