Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

My husband saw 10 minutes ago on a french information channel LCI almost the same film but this time they showed Mika's face. I was few seconds late and couldn't see it :boxed: He said that it was very well done.

Thanks for sharing sweetie! This is really exciting....but I'm sure real Mika's a lot better than his wax statue :blush-anim-cl: :mf_lustslow:but I 'd love to see his statue of course!:wub2::wink2:

My husband saw 10 minutes ago on a french information channel LCI almost the same film but this time they showed Mika's face. I was few seconds late and couldn't see it :boxed: He said that it was very well done.

too bad you didnt get to see it too. i'm very curious to see the statue in december.

the video of how they make the statues was really interesting, it's incredible to see the hard work that's needed to make them. thanks for the links everyone:thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...

Mika bientôt au musée Grévin

Le chanteur américano-libanais Mika, qui connaît un succès international depuis 2007 avec son premier album "Life in Cartoon Motion", inaugurera son double de cire au Musée Grévin à Paris le 6 décembre, selon l'institution parisienne.

"Pop star explosive et lumineuse, Mika est devenu en quatre ans un artiste mondial incontournable. Son style enfantin et coloré, son monde imaginaire sans limite, sublimé par sa voix hors norme qui couvre trois octaves et demie, ont permis de dévoiler un univers unique", a estimé l'Académie Grévin, présidée par Bernard Pivot.

Le double de cire de Mika aura pour plus proches voisins Elton John, George Clooney, Julien Clerc et Monica Bellucci.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2010/11/18/97001-20101118FILWWW00555-mika-bientot-au-musee-grevin.php

----------------------

So december 6th people :thumb_yello:

Le chanteur américano-libanais Mika, qui connaît un succès international depuis 2007 avec son premier album "Life in Cartoon Motion", inaugurera son double de cire au Musée Grévin à Paris le 6 décembre, selon l'institution parisienne.

"Pop star explosive et lumineuse, Mika est devenu en quatre ans un artiste mondial incontournable. Son style enfantin et coloré, son monde imaginaire sans limite, sublimé par sa voix hors norme qui couvre trois octaves et demie, ont permis de dévoiler un univers unique", a estimé l'Académie Grévin, présidée par Bernard Pivot.

Le double de cire de Mika aura pour plus proches voisins Elton John, George Clooney, Julien Clerc et Monica Bellucci.

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2010/11/18/97001-20101118FILWWW00555-mika-bientot-au-musee-grevin.php

----------------------

:fangurl:

Good news :thumb_yello:

----------------------

quick translation for anyone interested:blush-anim-cl:

The americano-lebaneese singer mika, who's having an international success since 2007 with his first record LICM, will unveil his wax double in the Grévin Museum in Paris on Dec. 6th.

"Explosive and bright popstar, Mika became in 4 years an incontournable international artist. His childish and colorful style, his imaginary world with no limits, and his unique voice with 3 and a half octaves, helped him unveil his unique universe" said l'Académie Grévin, with President Bernard Pivot.

The wax double of Mika will be beside Elton John, George Clooney, Julien Clerc and Monica Bellucci.

so, im not sure if hes gonna be there.... it sounds like he will, but i might have gotten it wrong:teehee:

The americano-lebaneese singer mika, who's having an international success since 2007 with his first record LICM, will unveil his wax double in the Grévin Museum in Paris on Dec. 6th.

"Explosive and bright popstar, Mika became in 4 years an incontournable international artist. His childish and colorful style, his imaginary world with no limits, and his unique voice with 3 and a half octaves, helped him unveil his unique universe" said l'Académie Grévin, with President Bernard Pivot.

The wax double of Mika will be beside Elton John, George Clooney, Julien Clerc and Monica Bellucci.

so, im not sure if hes gonna be there.... it sounds like he will, but i might have gotten it wrong:teehee:

@Roxane :flowers2: Thanks for the translation always !

NICE! I might have just found another reason to visit Paris again :teehee:

Label Barclay labelbarclay

Mika entre au Musée Grévin ! Il sera là le 6 décembre pour inaugurer son "double" less than a minute ago via TweetDeck Retweeted by you

"mika will be in the Grévin Museum! He'll be there on dec. 6 to unveil his double!"

so i guess he'll be there!!!!!! :yay:

I am both fascinated and frightened at the idea of a wax Mika. I think it's gonna be creepy.

:thumb_yello: i find it creepy also.

i think it's because of a movie i saw when i was little. eversince then, i'm not a fan of wax people, even if it's Mika :teehee:

Thank you for the translation!:thumb_yello:

This must be a great honour for doesn't it?

I am both fascinated and frightened at the idea of a wax Mika. I think it's gonna be creepy.

Hehe, maybe it would be easier for my to try to talk to this one!?:naughty: