Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

In all honesty, I'm not a fan of wax statues, I find them weird and well, don't get the fuss over those museums. I am however, curious to see what they have made of it. because some are absolutely horrendous, while others are great replicas. I hope they did him justice.

i hope so too :teehee:

Me too! But I really want to see what it looks like!

I do too but I suspect the minute I lay eyes on it I will regret it for the rest of my life. :aah:

Hehe, maybe it would be easier for my to try to talk to this one!?:naughty:

That's a great idea. Everyone can practice there. :lmfao:

I do too but I suspect the minute I lay eyes on it I will regret it for the rest of my life. :aah:

That's a great idea. Everyone can practice there. :lmfao:

why do you think that? :teehee:

(it can never be as good as the original, but if you go see it with bearing that in mind :teehee:)

why do you think that? :teehee:

(it can never be as good as the original, but if you go see it with bearing that in mind :teehee:)

So true :sad:

I'm not really a fan of wax statue also.

Although I take it as a sign of recognition of his growing fame and it really makes me happy, the best thing for me is that we gonna see him on Dec 6 :naughty:

So true :sad:

I'm not really a fan of wax statue also.

Although I take it as a sign of recognition of his growing fame and it really makes me happy, the best thing for me is that we gonna see him on Dec 6 :naughty:

:teehee:

too bad i have to work or i'd try and go to Paris then too :teehee::roftl:

(2 hours on a train isn't that long right :roftl::roftl:)

Can't wait to know more about that...:teehee:

I won't skip class and go to Paris for "nothing" : waiting for him outside the museum or even seeing him reveal his "double" with the flash of the press ! :aah:

He talked about a "masquerade ball" at Colmar, right, and a contest ? Still no news...

But I'm very curious to see how this statue looks like ! :naughty:

Can't wait to know more about that...:teehee:

I won't skip class and go to Paris for "nothing" : waiting for him outside the museum or even seeing him reveal his "double" with the flash of the press ! :aah:

He talked about a "masquerade ball" at Colmar, right, and a contest ? Still no news...

But I'm very curious to see how this statue looks like ! :naughty:

:woot_jump:

I really want to come the 6th of December but it's not a public opening :emot-sad: I know that for some wax statues inauguration, the museum gave one or two places to win to fan clubs but not sure they do that again :blink: .

I'm with you girls! :wink2:

I wanted to go on holidays in Paris this year so if there will be something sure well... why don't go there? :teehee: maybe masquerade? :teehee: